Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

- xsvtoys - 2011-04-05

Everything is back to perfection for me with 1.0.44. Trivia is turned off and everything works, trailers work, all is good. I haven't been able to find the setting yet to turn off auto-updating, I don't see anything in Settings-Addons to do this. But this is an XBMC issue I realize, not a CE issue. I would like to make it stick on 1.0.44!

EDIT - figured out how to turn off the Auto Update, just need a little left-arrow action when in Settings > Addons to get to the menu.

- giftie - 2011-04-05

BEWBTUBE Wrote:nevermind

What was your problem?? was it with the script?

- giftie - 2011-04-05

ezechiel1917 Wrote:giftie: thanks, works fine now Nod

also listitem.setInfo for main movie is still an issue in 1.0.44:

I bet you are using Windows, correct? Not that it should matter... But there may be a problem in XBMC itself since it seems fine on my Linux Box but not the Windows system...

I'll keep looking into it.. Though I don't think it is a huge deal(but it would be nice to figure it out...)

- giftie - 2011-04-05

xsvtoys Wrote:Everything is back to perfection for me with 1.0.44. Trivia is turned off and everything works, trailers work, all is good. I haven't been able to find the setting yet to turn off auto-updating, I don't see anything in Settings-Addons to do this. But this is an XBMC issue I realize, not a CE issue. I would like to make it stick on 1.0.44!

EDIT - figured out how to turn off the Auto Update, just need a little left-arrow action when in Settings > Addons to get to the menu.

Every skin is a little bit different when it comes to these extra(often hidden) options...

A request for Linux/Live users... - giftie - 2011-04-05

I'm trying to trace down a bug that may only be present on Windows Systems... What I need from you is confirmation of the Info overlay is complete with information for the movie playing.

What you need to do is when the movie is playing(when using the script of course) Press 'I' or Info to bring up the Info Overlay. Please report back if it is working or not..

Thanks...

- quebert - 2011-04-05

I read page 1 and pages 90-end, I saw nothing about this and I'm stuck. The Trivia slides are working, but I cannot get the trivia quiz slides to work. I looked and didn't see anything about them not working. I know how the XML's suppose to be, but I don't see anything in the trivia settings to specify where my trivia slides are. If this works and I'm not doing something, I'm sure it's something simple. But I'm super stuck right now. Everything else is working flawlessly for me.

- ezechiel1917 - 2011-04-05

giftie Wrote:I bet you are using Windows, correct? Not that it should matter... But there may be a problem in XBMC itself since it seems fine on my Linux Box but not the Windows system...

I'll keep looking into it.. Though I don't think it is a huge deal(but it would be nice to figure it out...)

I'm actually using linux ppa version, as in my signature. Sad

- PatOso - 2011-04-05

In the latest version works all right for me, but no information on the main movie,
(trailer information is correct on).
Performance is very good now in windows 7 32 bits DXVA enabled, Great work.
Greetings.

- giftie - 2011-04-05

ezechiel1917 Wrote:I'm actually using linux ppa version, as in my signature. Sad

My bad(though I still don't see linux...lol..)

This is strange... I'm using git version 20110403-add3bf0... but I have tested many builds(usually update once or twice a week) and I have full details... Very strange.. Hmm... I think I'm going to need to build a Dharma (10.1) box... or at least a USB stick...

- giftie - 2011-04-05

quebert Wrote:I read page 1 and pages 90-end, I saw nothing about this and I'm stuck. The Trivia slides are working, but I cannot get the trivia quiz slides to work. I looked and didn't see anything about them not working. I know how the XML's suppose to be, but I don't see anything in the trivia settings to specify where my trivia slides are. If this works and I'm not doing something, I'm sure it's something simple. But I'm super stuck right now. Everything else is working flawlessly for me.

The xml file needs to be placed in the folder with the slides and named 'slides.xml'

for instance here is my folder layout: (the dots represent lots of files Smile )
Code:
Cinema Experience Stuff
      ---->Trivia
             ---->QA
                    ---->Screenshot Quiz
                           ---->50FirstDates_a.jpg
                           ---->50FirstDates_b.jpg
                           ---->AngelHeart_a.jpg
                           ---->AngelHeart_b.jpg
                           ---->slides.xml
                           ---->Sommersby_a.jpg
                           ---->Sommersby_b.jpg
                    ---->PreMovie Quiz
                           ---->Q1a.jpg
                           ---->Q1b.jpg
                           ---->Q2a.jpg
                           ---->Q2b.jpg
                           ---->Q88a.jpg
                           ---->Q88b.jpg
                           ---->slides.xml
             ---->Stills
      ---->Videos

and the slides.xml file from the Screenshots Quiz Folder is the following:

Code:
<slides>
    <slide>
        <slide rating="R">
        <question format=".+_a.jpg" />
        <clue format="" />
        <answer format=".+_b.jpg" />
    </slide>
</slides>

and the slides.xml file from the PreMovie Quiz Folder is the following:

Code:
<slides>
    <slide>
        <slide rating="R">
        <question format=".([0-9]{1,3})+a.jpg" />        
        <clue format="N/A" />
        <answer format=".([0-9]{1,2})+b.jpg" />
    </slide>
</slides>

both of these work perfectly.

at the moment Slide Rating does not work, the code has been disabled for a while now(I guess I should start to look at it again...)

- giftie - 2011-04-05

PatOso Wrote:In the latest version works all right for me, but no information on the main movie,
(trailer information is correct on).
Performance is very good now in windows 7 32 bits DXVA enabled, Great work.
Greetings.

Glad to hear that you also noticed the change in the CPU percentage... I was hoping it wasn't just on my system.. There also should be less chance of having two instances of the script running now as well..

I think I know what I have to do to fix the movie info.. I just think it's odd that it works fine on my system(but that is often the case Rolleyes )

It should be fixed soon...

- Shinu - 2011-04-05

for some reason, i can't seem to get the intermission video to run. dunno why.

- giftie - 2011-04-06

Shinu Wrote:for some reason, i can't seem to get the intermission video to run. dunno why.

The intermission video option is for when Multiple Features are used. If this is the case, could you post a copy of you xbmc.log file to pastebin.org(see my signature if you need to find the location the the xbmc.log file)

Thanks...

- giftie - 2011-04-06

andrewf Wrote:Ok so to update....

Rating ā€“ Sorted - It appears the bluray drive I bought to burn my discs is set to Region1 and so all my UK films have burned with a US rating. I had the script set to the UK folder.

Music - I'm still unable to play a single track?

Trivia Slides ā€“ Sorted

Trivia Intro - Has yet to ever appear.

Forgive the ignorance but how do I get the log? Iā€™m playing XBMC Live in Linux partition.

Cheers Andrew

for the log file, check my signature for the the location. For XBMC Live it is located in the /home/xbmc/.xbmc/temp folder.

- bluenote - 2011-04-06

Giftie!

Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks for implementing local trailer streams from existing movies with url trailers.
This plugin really is the topping on the XBMC cake!

thank you!