Kodi Community Forum
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: Artwork requests (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+---- Thread: fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs (/showthread.php?tid=87577)

- Kode - 2011-01-31

Maxoo Wrote:Still getting an error : "Images must be image/jpeg, yours is Array"

[EDIT]
I'm sure the image is ok cause I already uploaded it, and it appeared correctly. It was denied on my request, because I made an error on another part of the set. But this particular image is exactly the same one as before.

ffs, lol, try one more time for good luck Tongue

- Kode - 2011-01-31

MarkAsRead and hikaricore, I have homework for you Tongue no rush, but sometime before Sunday would be great!

You can both create posts so click on add new post, and select Help from the Category list on the right.

Then find an image that is borderline, upload it, and explain why it would be rejected, change backgrounds if you need to etc to show why it looks ok on say a white background but crap on black.

Create a new post for each type, you can do several examples for the same type if you want, look at each others, if you think something needs changing let them know, just save them for now, when you are both happy then Publish them.

- Maxoo - 2011-01-31

Kode Wrote:ffs, lol, try one more time for good luck Tongue
Working, thanks Big Grin

[EDIT]
btw, I have a request, but I can't add a new feedback so : is it possible not to make the browser reload the page after upload is completed ? Something in AJAX for example. Quite annoying when uploading more than 2 files.

- Kode - 2011-01-31

Why can't you add new feedback?

Not reload where? Front end? Back end?

You do know in the back end when you are fulfilling requests you can click browse next to several items before clicking upload?

As for the front end not sure what difference it would make?

Maxoo Wrote:Working, thanks Big Grin

[EDIT]
btw, I have a request, but I can't add a new feedback so : is it possible not to make the browser reload the page after upload is completed ? Something in AJAX for example. Quite annoying when uploading more than 2 files.

- Maxoo - 2011-01-31

About feedbacks, I think it's because I used all of my votes.

As for the request, the goal was to avoid wasting time reloading the page. For example, when I uploaded the 6 season thumbs I made, I had to refresh the page 6 times. And 9 times when I re-uploaded them + the 3 other french ones that were declared duplicates. I spent more time waiting for the page to refresh that browsing for the files and hit "Upload".

- MindTooth - 2011-02-04

Is it me, or is the logo for The Mentalist quite buggy? In every screen the logo act different than the others.

- Maxoo - 2011-02-06

@fanart.tv mods : I uploaded a stargate season thumb that have nothing else than "Stargate the movie" written on it. It is made for season00 which only includes the original movie from 1994.

- hikaricore - 2011-02-07

I hate to tell you but Stargate SG-1 Season 0 contains more than just the 1994 film.
Your thumb is at the very least misleading if not entirely inaccurate..

- MarkAsRead - 2011-02-07

hikaricore Wrote:I hate to tell you but Stargate SG-1 Season 0 contains more than just the 1994 film.
Your thumb is at the very least misleading if not entirely inaccurate..

Agreed, Denied. Smile

Why not make another one and call it Specials

- Maxoo - 2011-02-07

hikaricore Wrote:I hate to tell you but Stargate SG-1 Season 0 contains more than just the 1994 film.
Right. Dunno how I missed that.

MarkAsRead Wrote:Why not make another one and call it Specials
'Cause that the film poster. I haven't watch any other specials (except for the 2 other films, but they are so worst I won't even consider having them in my library :p ). I will keep this thumb for myself :p

- hikaricore - 2011-02-08

The other two films are just fine, clearly you're not a proper SG-1 fan.

- Maxoo - 2011-02-08

May be right too.

- Kode - 2011-02-08

lol, I liked the 2 films, but then I'm a big fan of the franchise, but I can see how someone who wasn't a big fan could find them a bit odd as films, they are just like extended episodes.

- Maxoo - 2011-02-08

That's probably it. And I missed O'neil too much to keep on watching the show after he left :p

- MarkAsRead - 2011-02-09

Nobody can replace MacGuyver!