WebServer HTTP API (HttpApi): for PocketPC and Web-client Remote Control Apps - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: WebServer HTTP API (HttpApi): for PocketPC and Web-client Remote Control Apps (/showthread.php?tid=8760)
- NeoMorph - 2007-10-24 00:41
The VB.Net version of your Listener prog is fine. The VB.Net 2008 Express free download allowed me to add the extra bit I needed to make it generate the events I needed.
The RecordStarted and RecordStopped events work perfect too. Other than the netradio problem it's great and has reduced the processing load on my server now it's not polling the xbox all the time.
- nad - 2007-10-28 15:11
Additional events for the NetRadio request have been uploaded to svn.
- NeoMorph - 2007-10-28 17:04
*NeoMorph does a little dance*
Thanks Nad... You are the best. No doubt about it... Team XBMC are the best.
- NeoMorph - 2007-10-28 19:19
Just a quick query about getting the CPU/GPU temps... Why do they report with a wierd character between the number and the degree sign?
Like when I call "http://xbox/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=GetSystemInfo¶meter=162" I get this...
- NeoMorph - 2007-10-28 21:05
Here's a bug that keeps happening to me... it happens with the web browser version as well as my panel.
Sometimes you have been playing from a playlist and you press stop. Then press play and nothing happens... next, prev all don't work. You have to empty out the playlist and then select the music again... it then starts to work fine again until you press stop once more then it's time to clean the playlist out again.
- NeoMorph - 2007-10-28 21:10
That stop bug has plagued me for weeks and just after I posted an idea came to me...
I got the non-functioning playbutton again... I then sent a message to the xbox to use playlist 0 and play works again.
It seems that when you press stop it's switching to a different playlist than the one that is currently playing.
- NeoMorph - 2007-10-28 21:12
Confirmed... Pressing stop sets the playlist type to -1. Looks like a bug there somewhere.
- asg - 2007-10-31 12:23
theres a little bug in xbmc.executehttpapi when using from xbmc_pc. The executehttpapi will only work when the webserver is enabled. it also stops working after sending a httpapi command and you have to re-enable the built-in webserver in order to test it again..
Fixing this "bug" would really help to save some time while coding and trying.
Maybe theres also a method to assign a thumbnail to the currently created source/bookmark?
- nad - 2007-11-04 14:06
NeoMorph: As discussed via PM I won't address the '-1' issues since we both can work around them on our clients.
As for your other requests I have just submitted to the SVN:
changed: broadcast event TitleChanged to MediaChanged and added check and broadcast of artist
added: httpapi commands GetMusicLabel and GetVideoLabel
I have updated the online manual to reflect the above two additions but basically what (I believe) you are after is: GetMusicLabel(217), i.e. the current audio codec.
- NeoMorph - 2007-11-06 18:32
Nad, as I've said before... you rock! Gonna try out the GetMusicLabel command out in a bit but it sounds like it will let me know whether to enable the recording button correctly.
FYI, my current panel is now looking like this (click on image to get a full sized one)...
The big red and blue buttons at the top left are just placeholders for testing stuff. The reason the buttons are so big is that it's a touchscreen layout.
I just have a few logic glitches to work through and then add some updated graphics for the covers display, artist bio display and web lookup display to do and then version 1 will be ready for release to NetRemote/Girder users.