Kodi Community Forum
Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Information Providers (scrapers) (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+----- Forum: Movie Scrapers (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=302)
+----- Thread: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? (/showthread.php?tid=87868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - Christoph21x - 2012-12-16

Thanks, EddieZero!
Another Tipp: in the file addon.xml in metadata.videobuster.de you should replace the tag
<addon id="metadata.videobuster.de"
name="VideoBuster"
version="1.1.6"
provider-name="Team XBMC">

through
<addon id="metadata.videobuster.de"
name="VideoBuster"
version="1.1.6.1"
provider-name="Team XBMC">

marking that it's another version as the 1.1.6 which is blacklisted in the meantime as "not working".

If it still doesn't work, deactivate the add-on, exit XBMC, restart it and activate it again.

Greetz - Christoph

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - Stetanchi - 2013-02-09

Hi

I am using Frodo (xbmc 12.0) stable release with videobuster 1.1.7 as scraper.
Since a couple of days the trailer is not working anymore.

Is there somebody out there with the same problem?
If so and this is general issues does anybody know how to fix this?
For example with adjusting the videobuster.xml config file.

Thanks in advance, Stef.

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - shaga - 2013-02-11

yes, no trailers anymore.. can anybody fix it...?

one personal thing, how can i get the IMDB ratings into the videobuster scraper... because their own rating isn't that good... only some people votes...
then videobuster would be the best german scraper...

thanks again Smile

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - moviefan - 2013-02-11

Hi,

I am using videobuster 1.1.7 with frodo 12.
Since a couple of weeks the moviesets are not working anymore.
Is this seen by other users too ?

If have also tried universal scraper but i get the best results with videobuster...

Maybe anybody can take a look on this, please ?

Greez, moviefan

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - EddieZero - 2013-02-11

Trailers are working again. Now there will be the english trailer as a fallback (if no german trailer is available).

Thanks Christoph21x for pointing to the addon.xml. For that reason I've included the complete package. Just replace all files and you are good to go.

@moviefan
Sets *should* also be fixed. Can you please check and report back? Thanks.

[Old version, link removed]

Cheers

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - moviefan - 2013-02-12

@EddieZero

Now its working, thank you for your changes

Greez, moviefan

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - moviefan - 2013-02-12

@EddieZero

I have found out there are two different german names for the moviesets on videobuster.de, the first is >Filmreihe< the second is >Serie<.

Example: >Mission Impossible< has >Serie< and >Die Bourne Identität< has >Filmreihe<

I get the movie sets only for >Filmreihe<

Is it possible to check for both of them to get the movie set ( like >Filmreihe< or >Serie< ) ?

Greez, moviefan

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - Stetanchi - 2013-02-12

Hi Eddie Zero,

many thanks for fixing the scaper.
In my optinion the best scraper for german movies.

Cheers, Stef.

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - Stetanchi - 2013-02-12

Hi EddieZero,

one thing comes up while scraping my movies again with VB 1.1.7.1 with working trailers.
If I scrape a movie once again to get the trailer, the fanart is lost.

Is there anybody out there having the same issue?

Cheers, Stef.

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - shaga - 2013-02-13

Big Thx EddieZero Blush

everything is working again...

...is it possible to migrate the film ratings of the imdb instead of videobuster rating, that would be nice! Big Grin

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - EddieZero - 2013-02-13

@moviefan
You are correct, at the moment "Filmreihe" is used for moviesets.
VB is a bit inconsistent: Mission Impossible has "Serie" and Mission Impossibe 4 has "Filmreihe". I think it's no big deal to add "Serie" to the moviesets.

@Stetanchi
Hm, the changes I made should not affect the fanart. I'll have a look.

@shaga
I would also really love imdb ratings, or at least a config option to switch between them! But unfortunately I'm not an experienced scraper programmer. Sad Perhaps at some time in the future I'll dig the XBMC How-To's, but at the moment there is no spare time for this.

Cheers

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - moviefan - 2013-02-13

@EddieZero

I have read some articles about regular expressions, so it's quite simple, just add "|Serie" to "Filmreihe" in the xml file and it works.

Maybe you can add this to your file too

Greez moviefan

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - EddieZero - 2013-02-13

added "Serie" to moviesets

http://www.file-upload.net/download-7202421/metadata.videobuster.zip.html

@Stetanchi
Sorry, Fanart is okay for me.

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - Stetanchi - 2013-02-13

Thanks for reply EddiZero,

I will whipe my database and scrape all movies again.

Thanks, Stef.

RE: Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken? - Stetanchi - 2013-02-13

Mh, I can reproduce this issue with the missing fan art.

If I start from scratch with an empty DB and scrape all movies manually the fanart is there and all movies are scraped correctly in German.
If I scrape a whole folder with over 200 movies ("Bibliothek aktualisieren") the scraper sometimes scrapes
movies with english text by error, this is round about 20-30% of the scraped movies.
If I rescrape these movies with English language to German language the fan art is lost without any chance to get it back.

I guess I need to scrape all movies manually, or is there anybody out there with a perfect idea how to avoid that?

Thanks, Stef.