Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Martijn - 2011-07-28

Big Noid

In "settings/video/library" there's an option "hide progress of library updates".
In the music library hasn't got that option. Do you now in which file to edit or is this in XBMC itself?

Also i would like to ask if you want to support the PseudoTV add-on from Jason102.
It already support the Aeon-Nox skin (done by: Zepfan).
It's a great feature i think Nod
The only part of the skin that's missing is the channel settings. It now uses the default one.

- ReducedToZero - 2011-07-28

Big_Noid Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean, but seeing two other people also notice this it must be me. Can anyone explain what the problem is, because I don't see it?

Ah, the issue I was was referring to was different to Shinu Smile

I'm referring to the Smoke type effect which appears on the Info page, the Infopanels, on lists etc. If you leave (for example) the info page open and watch the smoke, at a certain point it flickers, almost as if it's an animation missing a frame.

'Zero

-----
XBMC Dharma | Windows Vista | Aeon Nox 1.5
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

- BigNoid - 2011-07-28

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid

In "settings/video/library" there's an option "hide progress of library updates".
In the music library hasn't got that option. Do you now in which file to edit or is this in XBMC itself?

Also i would like to ask if you want to support the PseudoTV add-on from Jason102.
It already support the Aeon-Nox skin (done by: Zepfan).
It's a great feature i think Nod
The only part of the skin that's missing is the channel settings. It now uses the default one.

That's an XBMC function. I already added native support for PseudoTV as I didn't like zepfan's implementation. I never bothered with skinning the channel settings :p

- fional - 2011-07-28

Big_Noid Wrote:That's the missing Get Tunes button which Shinu said a couple posts back. Fixed that in svn and git.
Yeah, that's why I made it a wrap list instead of buttons, so it's easy to show/hide stuff while you browse through the options.

Ah cool, I didn't realise that was what it was Smile

Definitely was a neat feature, to show it on the bottom like that - I really like it.

- Martijn - 2011-07-28

ReducedToZero Wrote:Ah, the issue I was was referring to was different to Shinu Smile

I'm referring to the Smoke type effect which appears on the Info page, the Infopanels, on lists etc. If you leave (for example) the info page open and watch the smoke, at a certain point it flickers, almost as if it's an animation missing a frame.

'Zero

-----
-----

Indeed, that's what i meant to. Another thing is that i think the smoke is to fast so it's kind of distracting. Maybe a bit slower and would be nicer to watch (or speed changeable).

- BigNoid - 2011-07-28

ReducedToZero Wrote:Ah, the issue I was was referring to was different to Shinu Smile

'Zero

-----
-----

Lol, been watching smoke for 5 minutes, but I can't spot anything. I know v-sync can effect this option (set to always enabled for best result).

- Martijn - 2011-07-28

Big_Noid Wrote:That's an XBMC function. I already added native support for PseudoTV as I didn't like zepfan's implementation.
Ahh I just noticed the files now. Overlooked them in your 720p folder Nerd
Quote: I never bothered with skinning the channel settings :p
Maybe if you have some "spare time" left Wink

- Yappa - 2011-07-28

Big_Noid Wrote:I can make the video overlay the backdrop in settings menu, like COnfluence does.

Thanks, that sounds good. Smile

Mockups - Shinu - 2011-07-28

Oh BTW Noid. I put together some viewtype mockups and thought I'd share. If you like them, maybe you can implement them into the skin sometime in the future Nod Tell me what you think...

New Bannerview

Horizontal Info (Big Poster)

Horizontal Info (Small Posters)

Multiplex (no info)

These views aren't entirely my original ideas. They're inspired by Cirrus and other skins I've seen online. I have a couple other TV Show ideas, but I'm not entirely satisfied with them as yet. Hope u like these though.

- Rygrath - 2011-07-29

Big_Noid Wrote:TV Logo wasn't coded for seasons view. Fixed that just now in svn. Git will be fixed later as I'm in the middle of rewriting the media menu for eden-pre version to better support foreign language. This will mean it gets more like Aeon65/MQ/Showmix, but I don't think that is a bad thing. I must say, because there is more room with a side menu I can better categorize the different options. This definitely improves the usability of the skin.

@shinu: That glowing effect shouldn't be there? I tried all three themes and none have the glowing effect. It looks quite good btw Big Grin

Hey, Big_Noid.

Just updated the GiT version a few minutes ago. The new side menu is really nice. One thing I noticed tho, when you added TV Logos to the Season view. I think something broke with the Season Posters.

Right now, regardless of which view I choose, it's showing the main show poster instead of the Season Posters for the different seasons. The All-Seasons poster is showing up properly however. Normally use LowList for season views, but here's a screen shot of the Posters view to make it easier to see what I'm talking about.

Just thought I'd let you know in case it's something that was just missed. Like many others here, I thank you for your work on this great skin and how often you keep it updated. Truly impressive.

- Martijn - 2011-07-29

Rygrath Wrote:Hey, Big_Noid.

Just updated the GiT version a few minutes ago. The new side menu is really nice. One thing I noticed tho, when you added TV Logos to the Season view. I think something broke with the Season Posters.

Right now, regardless of which view I choose, it's showing the main show poster instead of the Season Posters for the different seasons. The All-Seasons poster is showing up properly however. Normally use LowList for season views, but here's a screen shot of the Posters view to make it easier to see what I'm talking about.

Just thought I'd let you know in case it's something that was just missed. Like many others here, I thank you for your work on this great skin and how often you keep it updated. Truly impressive.

Just tried it out.. Showing correct season posters here.

- Martijn - 2011-07-29

Shinu Wrote:Oh BTW Noid. I put together some viewtype mockups and thought I'd share. If you like them, maybe you can implement them into the skin sometime in the future Nod Tell me what you think...

New Bannerview
Horizontal Info (Big Poster)
Horizontal Info (Small Posters)
Multiplex (no info)

These views aren't entirely my original ideas. They're inspired by Cirrus and other skins I've seen online. I have a couple other TV Show ideas, but I'm not entirely satisfied with them as yet. Hope u like these though.

Hmm they look pretty good. However this could create some problems...
I don't know wich vieuw to choose anymore Cool
An extra optrion to randomly change the view every couple of days whould be nice :p

- BigNoid - 2011-07-29

Shinu Wrote:Oh BTW Noid. I put together some viewtype mockups and thought I'd share. If you like them, maybe you can implement them into the skin sometime in the future Nod Tell me what you think...

That Bannerview looks quite impressive :cool2:
Might be hard to make it look good with scrolling though (look at the left and right most thumbs in showcase for instance, they fade and slide to give it a natural sliding list look).
Multiplex looks too similar to the Stripshow view in git version, so I won't make that one.
I really like the way the flags and info is shown in the Horizontal Info views.
I think I can combine them in one view. I'll definitely keep these in mind for a new view. Thx for sharing, your mockups are excellent as always Nod

- Rygrath - 2011-07-29

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Just tried it out.. Showing correct season posters here.

Hm, yeah looks like you're right. Switched over to Confluence and it's the same there. Might be something to do with updating to the 28th's nightly, since it was working a'ok last night. I'll play around with it. Apologies for posting a non-aeon bug Smile

- Martijn - 2011-07-29

Rygrath Wrote:Hm, yeah looks like you're right. Switched over to Confluence and it's the same there. Might be something to do with updating to the 28th's nightly, since it was working a'ok last night. I'll play around with it. Apologies for posing a non-aeon bug Smile

Now i know not to install the 28th but wait for the 29th Cool