Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- NaDs - 2011-08-12

hey total newbie here

i have installed xbmc 10.1

and am using this skin, but it dosent look the same in the pic

i cant choose carousel settings

do i need another build or something, if so can someone point me in right direction

thanks

- Martijn - 2011-08-12

Big Noid,
After a couple of minutes the screen gives some weird background letters mixed with the fanart background (see left part of sreen). I think its the location path of the debug log (can be mistaken). After button press it disapears for while so screenshot doesn't work. Happens on all screens. Some skin issue or xbmc? Doesn't happen in confluence. Versions: XBMC aug 7th, Nox latest git. Has been doing this for a while now i think.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-12

Igorth Wrote:Just passed by to say that this skin is awesome, the first skin that I really like outside Alaska Revisited, great work! Thanks for sharing it!
Welcome to the forum!
Blade007 Wrote:Probably a very simple question for someone but I seem to be having a nightmare with it. I have install XBMC live and installed AEON from the standard skin download but when trying to add items to the menu I get "Cant find favourites.xml" so I created a favourites.xml file and now I get "Error Script.favourites".

I downloaded the favourites 1.0.6 script and tried to install from zip but nothing happens.

Am I best installing the nightly version will this all be included.

Thanks
Everything *should* just work when installing on 10.1 from the repo. Try to unzip script.favourites manually to home/.xbmc/addons and stop start xbmc-live or reboot.
ibixat Wrote:As my prior post indicated I got most of my issues completely fixed and am loving the skin more and more.

The question I have now is if there is a way to change the screen that comes up when you press info while watching a movie to be more like the pause screen instead of the full screen info screen. What I'd be looking for is that pressing info while watching a movie brings up an overlay just like the pause overlay and maybe pressing up while that overlay is on screen would open the full screen info overlay.

Well just wondering if that's possible, if it's something I could try and do myself etc. The full screen info overlay is great when in movie listing mode but during playback it would be nice to get the less obtrusive pause overlay for basic info.

Thanks again for the work you've done on the skin, it is really something.

Brian
if you press select it will toggle between two modes of info. If you just want to see progress of movie, there is the menu screen also.
NaDs Wrote:hey total newbie here

i have installed xbmc 10.1

and am using this skin, but it dosent look the same in the pic

i cant choose carousel settings

do i need another build or something, if so can someone point me in right direction

thanks

scan your files in the library to have access to all the good screens with metadata.

@all who replied with the fast scrolling letters, I think it's a bug in the nightlies, same thing happens in Confluence. Probably will be fixed soon, the gui devs are on a roll lately. All sorts of goodies are added and bugs are fixed overnight.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-12

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid,
After a couple of minutes the screen gives some weird background letters mixed with the fanart background (see left part of sreen). I think its the location path of the debug log (can be mistaken). After button press it disapears for while so screenshot doesn't work. Happens on all screens. Some skin issue or xbmc? Doesn't happen in confluence. Versions: XBMC aug 7th, Nox latest git. Has been doing this for a while now i think.

Lol, that looks weird! I'll try to reproduce. Do you have tips for reproduction, cause I stare at xbmc quite often, but never seen this.

- LiLChris - 2011-08-12

I believe Darken toggle is backwards. :p

Image Image

- BigNoid - 2011-08-12

LiLChris Wrote:I believe Darken toggle is backwards. :p

Looks that way. If you update the skin you'll see I have implemented Aeon65's wall view. (Basically just added the floor texture).

- Martijn - 2011-08-12

Big_Noid Wrote:Lol, that looks weird! I'll try to reproduce. Do you have tips for reproduction, cause I stare at xbmc quite often, but never seen this.

Fairly easy. Just start it up and wait Smile Haven't done anything special. Maybe it's gone a newer nightly. Ow i do have dirtyregions on.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-12

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Fairly easy. Just start it up and wait Smile

You sure you don't have some funky screensaver :p

----
I just compiled the latest git version of xbmc and the scroll offset labels are fixed.

- Martijn - 2011-08-12

Big_Noid Wrote:You sure you don't have some funky screensaver :p

----
I just compiled the latest git version of xbmc and the scroll offset labels are fixed.

No. I just use the dim setting. Just basic nightly and the latest nox git's. It also happen on mainport screen with the standard background active. I'll see if there's something in the log later tonight.

- tocinillo - 2011-08-12

Is not possible to translate the main menu to other languages? Im talking about SVN version and nightly builds.

If I copy Spanish folder and home.xml from Aeon Nox (stable) to latest SVN seems that works very well...but with the latest (today) upgrade seems that now doens't work...

- FattyMcDirty - 2011-08-12

uhmm... just updates through xbmc.... now al thoseskin backgrounds are somehow gone? i'm on the latest nightly... with the most updated aeon nox... i just can see all the fonts... but without all the backgrounds... any clue what's going on?

- sergiocos - 2011-08-12

there's no cdart on full screen music visualization? never checked it until now Smile

- BigNoid - 2011-08-12

@tocinillo: Just tried it and seems to work okay? Tried with latest svn build from passion xbmc.

@FattyMcDirty: No idea, I just installed fresh copy of svn build from passion xbmc and everything seems to work.

@sergiocos: There is CDArt. I just moved all the Visualization options to the Misc options settings in Music OSD. Enable it through that menu.

- ibixat - 2011-08-13

Big_Noid Wrote:if you press select it will toggle between two modes of info. If you just want to see progress of movie, there is the menu screen also.

A thousand million thank you's for all your work and the quick reply to my question, I had never noticed the little "less info" part on that screen till you pointed it out. The "one tiny thing" that I felt wasn't perfect now is!

Brian

- NaDs - 2011-08-13

Big_Noid Wrote:scan your files in the library to have access to all the good screens with metadata.

for some reason mine looks like this

and not this....

i have scan my files for metadata

also i dont have have clock in topright corner

what am i doing wrong??