Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Martijn - 2011-09-07

lowfi Wrote:Is it possible to create a menu item on the home page which leads directly to a video add on?

running 11.0 & nox svn

I think yes. Add "video add-on" to your favourites and then in skin settings create menu item and point to that favourite.

- harryremon - 2011-09-07

harryremon Wrote:@Big_Noid:
Do you think you can revive the Aeon Stark Mod in your Amazing skin
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48191

So Big_Noid, What do you think ↑↑

- BigNoid - 2011-09-07

harryremon Wrote:So Big_Noid, What do you think ↑↑

I dunno. I would need to get comics first and to understand how to get it to work in xbmc.

- Martijn - 2011-09-07

Big Noid,
Small question if ths is normal behavour (think so)
When browsing movies/tv show and preesing "i" you get infoscreen. If you're still there and press "s" and go to lets say add-ons the info screen stays on top.

Something from a while back:
The small now playing video screen is on top of the weather icons in main screen.

- Choque - 2011-09-07

harryremon Wrote:@big_noid:
Do you think you can revive the aeon stark mod in your amazing skin
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48191
↑↑ This ↑↑

- BigNoid - 2011-09-07

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid,
Small question if ths is normal behavour (think so)
When browsing movies/tv show and preesing "i" you get infoscreen. If you're still there and press "s" and go to lets say add-ons the info screen stays on top.

Something from a while back:
The small now playing video screen is on top of the weather icons in main screen.

I can fix both things I think.

- Martijn - 2011-09-07

Big_Noid Wrote:I can fix both things I think.

I admit it's a bit werd jumping from that screen to somewhere else Laugh

- LiLChris - 2011-09-07

Big_Noid Wrote:I can fix both things I think.
Yea I think you had forgotten about the weather thing. :p

LiLChris Wrote:Image

It looks right if the menu isn't lowered though. Wink

- BCage - 2011-09-08

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I think yes. Add "video add-on" to your favourites and then in skin settings create menu item and point to that favourite.

Yes, this works. However if I choose infoWall as display mode, the info on the right only shows the title. The same thing happens if I choose Video on the home screen and then select 'Add-ons' from the list in the next screen. But, if I choose 'Add-ons' from the 'Video' submenu on the home screen all the info for the video plugin appears on the right side of the screen.

Any idea what could be the cause of this?

Help please... - manfeed - 2011-09-08

Hi Big_Noid, since I wanted music clearlogos to display in the Music visualization screen I decided to try it myself (I hope you don't mindBlush). I have added this code in MusicVisualisation.xml:

<control type="image"><!--logo-->
<animation effect="slide" start="-400" end="0" time="150" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="100">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0" end="-400" time="350" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="300">WindowClose</animation>
<posx>50</posx>
<posy>260</posy>
<width>230</width>
<height>156</height>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]/../logo.png</texture>
<fadetime>300</fadetime>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
</control>

This way I got this result:

...but I noticed that the clearlogo looks somewhat pale, nowhere near as vibrant as in your Home screen, as you can see...

... what am I doing wrong, please? I have spent the whole day messing around and I don't get it to work.

Thank you Nod

- Middle - 2011-09-08

manfeed Wrote:Hi Big_Noid, since I wanted music clearlogos to display in the Music visualization screen I decided to try it myself (I hope you don't mindBlush). I have added this code in MusicVisualisation.xml:

<control type="image"><!--logo-->
<animation effect="slide" start="-400" end="0" time="150" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="100">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0" end="-400" time="350" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="300">WindowClose</animation>
<posx>50</posx>
<posy>260</posy>
<width>230</width>
<height>156</height>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]/../logo.png</texture>
<fadetime>300</fadetime>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
</control>

This way I got this result:

...but I noticed that the clearlogo looks somewhat pale, nowhere near as vibrant as in your Home screen, as you can see...

... what am I doing wrong, please? I have spent the whole day messing around and I don't get it to work.

Thank you Nod

manfeed this is awnsome!!! this is one thing that i want too. this is going to my aeon now!!

btw Big_Noid any chance that you give a hand here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109626

i think i got almost everything under control, just need some guidance or a hand to make the minishowcase.

- harryremon - 2011-09-08

Big_Noid Wrote:I dunno. I would need to get comics first and to understand how to get it to work in xbmc.

It already works in xbmc, XBMC supports .cbr and .cbz(which are the comic files extensions) in pictures library, but of course there is no sorting or thumbs or fanart whatsoever, so what do you think , Lots of people like comics and it would be a good addition to the skin.

- fional - 2011-09-08

harryremon Wrote:It already works in xbmc, XBMC supports .cbr and .cbz(which are the comic files extensions) in pictures library, but of course there is no sorting or thumbs or fanart whatsoever, so what do you think , Lots of people like comics and it would be a good addition to the skin.

While I don't have any comics, apart from Calvin and Hobbes and TinTin...I suppose if Aeon Nox had a Comic section...then I'd suddenly start collecting graphic novels.

Evidence this has become an addiction Tongue

- Martijn - 2011-09-08

BCage Wrote:Yes, this works. However if I choose infoWall as display mode, the info on the right only shows the title. The same thing happens if I choose Video on the home screen and then select 'Add-ons' from the list in the next screen. But, if I choose 'Add-ons' from the 'Video' submenu on the home screen all the info for the video plugin appears on the right side of the screen.

Any idea what could be the cause of this?

See you're using Dharma because just tried it and get the same. On pre-Eden it's works fine.
Thinks this needs some fixing/adding it by Big Noid if he still wants to because Nox 1.6.1 would be the last update.

- Martijn - 2011-09-08

fional Wrote:While I don't have any comics, apart from Calvin and Hobbes and TinTin...I suppose if Aeon Nox had a Comic section...then I'd suddenly start collecting graphic novels.

Evidence this has become an addiction Tongue

Same here but i understand if he doesn't do it yet. Proably has others things planned to.