Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- peppe_sr - 2011-12-01

Big_Noid Wrote:Nice, haven't thought of that but it makes a real nice addition! I also added the rounded covers in List view btw Smile

you are the best!
i saw five minutes ago on github the page about my request.
grazie
peppe

- Eisi2005 - 2011-12-01

@Big_Noid

could i increase the number of movies shown in the latest movie widget. That there are the latest 20 or 30 movies and not only 8 ?

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-12-01

Eisi2005 Wrote:@Big_Noid

could i increase the number of movies shown in the latest movie widget. That there are the latest 20 or 30 movies and not only 8 ?

Greets
Eisi

You can only have 10 as maximum. I can increase it to that number, but will only do that on eden-pre version.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-12-01

@Big_Noid

thx for the answer. Is the limit the widget size ? Or is there any chance that i could scroll through the 20 or 30 lastest added ? They must not shown all at one there could be a scrolling ?

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-12-01

thx for the answer. Is the limit the widget size ? Or is there any chance that i could scroll through the 20 or 30 lastest added ? They must not shown all at one there could be a scrolling ?

Greets
Eisi

On eden-pre the hardcoded limit is 10. I had a look at the script in Dharma and it seems that you can set it to any number.. You would need to change the following code in includes.xml and InlcudesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml:
Code:
XBMC.RunScript(script.recentlyaddedscript.recentlyadded,limit=8&albums=False&unplayed=True&totals=True)
to
Code:
XBMC.RunScript(script.recentlyaddedscript.recentlyadded,limit=20&albums=False&unplayed=True&totals=True)

and you will need to extend the items in include LatestMovies and LatestTV to support 20 items.
Last you would probably have to adjust the height of the list to not overlap the widget background texture.

Of course if you upgrade to eden that functionality will be gone.

- tocinillo - 2011-12-01

Hi!

Its possible to add and option to use old fonts in home menu? I don't like news...

Regards and thanks!!!

EDIT: I modified fonts.xml and Home.xml and now works with old fonts:

New:

Old (modified by me):

- butchabay - 2011-12-01

butchabay Wrote:@big_noid
A question about aura home menu, the unfocused items aren't diffused, it's intentional or a bug? They are diffused by pressing down for submenu.

Again, maybe it was just overseen Smile

- Eisi2005 - 2011-12-01

@Big_Noid

i have changed the limit in the includes.xml and in the IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml. I have no includes latest movies and includes latesttv file.

If i start xbmc now there is no change. There are only shown 8 movies in the latest movie widget. If i scroll to the end it comes after 8 movies to the first movie again.

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-12-01

tocinillo Wrote:Hi!

Its possible to add and option to use old fonts in home menu? I don't like news...
I can't make optional fonts, only different fontsets.
butchabay Wrote:Again, maybe it was just overseen Smile
Sry, must have missed this one. Yeah it doesn't look good. I'll have a look.

i have changed the limit in the includes.xml and in the IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml. I have no includes latest movies and includes latesttv file.

If i start xbmc now there is no change. There are only shown 8 movies in the latest movie widget. If i scroll to the end it comes after 8 movies to the first movie again.

Greets
Eisi
You will also need to extend the number to 20 in the includes "LatestMovies" and "LatestTV" in IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml. For example, now there are only 8 items of these for recent movies:
Code:
<item id="1">
              <label>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Title)]</label>
              <label2>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Plot)]</label2>
              <onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Path)])</onclick>
              <icon>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Fanart)]</icon>
              <thumb>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Thumb)]</thumb>
              <property name="Rating">$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Rating)]</property>
              <property name="Year">$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Year)]</property>
              <property name="RunningTime">$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.RunningTime)]</property>
              <property name="Fanart">$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Fanart)]</property>
              <property name="Trailer">$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Trailer)]</property>
            </item>
There would have to be 20 items of these with corresponding numbers in the infolabels. Use notepad ++ for this so you don't have to manually add all 20 items.
Same goes for latesttv:
Code:
<item id="1">
            <label>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.EpisodeTitle)]</label>
            <label2>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.ShowTitle)]</label2>
            <onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.Path)])</onclick>
            <icon>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.Fanart)]</icon>
            <thumb>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.Thumb)]</thumb>
            <property name="Plot">$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.Plot)]</property>
            <property name="Rating">$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.Rating)]</property>
            <property name="EpisodeNumber">$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.EpisodeNo)]</property>
            <property name="Fanart">$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.Fanart)]</property>
          </item>

- tocinillo - 2011-12-01

Big_Noid Wrote:I can't make optional fonts, only different fontsets.

And isn't possible add the old fontset? If I modify fonts.xml the old font works without any problem...

Thanks Smile

- BigNoid - 2011-12-01

tocinillo Wrote:And isn't possible add the old fontset? If I modify fonts.xml the old font works without any problem...

Thanks Smile

Which fontset are you using? I only modified the arial fontset, because the font is only for western european languages. If you have Spanish as language there is no need for you to use the arial based fontset, just stick to default and all shall be as was before.

- BigNoid - 2011-12-01

butchabay Wrote:@big_noid
A question about aura home menu, the unfocused items aren't diffused, it's intentional or a bug? They are diffused by pressing down for submenu.

Okay I misread I think. It is indeed intentional, they are slightly more diffused as the focused items. Same on the submenu. Because of the wrap list I think it's clear enough which item has focus and I really like the contrast between the white and dark.
I thought you meant when you press "S" the focused item is diffused, but not the unfocused items. That's something I meant to change but other stuff keeps popping up in my head Smile

- tocinillo - 2011-12-01

The older Aeon Nox (2 weeks ago? I don't know exactly) looks this:

Now, the newst Nox (I don't know exaclty because I updated the skin today) looks:

But if I use this fonts.xml:

Quote:<fonts>
<fontset id="Default" idloc="31390" unicode="true">
<!--Aeon Nox-->
<font>
<name>font13</name>
<filename>Ubuntu-R.ttf</filename>
<size>18</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Bold16</name>
<filename>Ubuntu-B.ttf</filename>
<size>16</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_OSDSeek2</name>
<size>18</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Bold20</name>
<size>20</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Bold22</name>
<size>22</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Bold24</name>
<size>24</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Bold28</name>
<size>28</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_OSDTitle2</name>
<size>38</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_MainMenu</name>
<size>50</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_MainClassic</name>
<filename>aeon_settings.ttf</filename>
<size>79</size>
</font>

<font>
<name>Font_Reg10</name>
<size>10</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Reg14</name>
<size>14</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Reg15</name>
<size>15</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Info</name>
<size>16</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Reg17</name>
<size>17</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Reg18</name>
<size>18</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Reg19</name>
<size>19</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Reg20</name>
<size>20</size>
</font>

<font>
<name>Font_Reg21</name>
<size>21</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Reg22</name>
<size>22</size>
</font>
<font>
<name>Font_Reg24</name>
<size>24</size>
</font>

<font>
<name>Font_ShowcaseMainLabel2</name>
<size>30</size>
</font>
</fontset>
</fonts>

And put aeon_settings.ttf (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQAYCX20) into fonts folder, Aeon looks similar to older 2 weeks ago skin:

- tocinillo - 2011-12-01

Opps! Sorry, I think that is a bug or something, because I delete the skin and download again and now everything works perfectly Wink

Sorry Noid Smile

- Eisi2005 - 2011-12-01

@Big_Noid

thx for the help that works Smile

One last Question, did you know where i could adjust that ?

Last you would probably have to adjust the height of the list to not overlap the widget background texture

Greets
Eisi