Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Martijn - 2012-01-15

Big_Noid Wrote:That's good to hear Smile

Now only the Aura style Rolleyes

- PantsOnFire - 2012-01-15

A search feature? I hear people say? Swweet!
I never knew if this was an xbmc feature or skin feature in aeon (because ive not used anything but Aeon for ages). The xbmc and skin build Im using appears to load a script for the search function. Does anyone know if they plan to make it a built-in xbmc feature someday? I just subscribed to your youtube channel bignoid. I think the metro style is really nice but yeah I would be much happier to see the old style remain as an option, its just so easy to use.

- Dzigg - 2012-01-15

Big fan of Aeon Nox.. and this new home screen gonna make it better I think. Can't wait Smile

- Kokonutcreme - 2012-01-15

Big_Noid

Is it possible to display the Australian certificate ratings in the library views and information panel instead of the default MPAA certificated in Aeon Nox?

Would it also require manipulation of movie nfo files for the skin to pick up the changed ratings?

- butchabay - 2012-01-15

PantsOnFire Wrote:A search feature? I hear people say? Swweet!
I never knew if this was an xbmc feature or skin feature in aeon (because ive not used anything but Aeon for ages). The xbmc and skin build Im using appears to load a script for the search function. Does anyone know if they plan to make it a built-in xbmc feature someday? I just subscribed to your youtube channel bignoid. I think the metro style is really nice but yeah I would be much happier to see the old style remain as an option, its just so easy to use.

The Metro Style is not the home menu.

- Raytestrak - 2012-01-15

Big_Noid Wrote:My plan was to remove the old style completely, but I can make it optional.

Altough I agree it looks great, please make it optional. I'm afraid low end htpc's and ion/fusion based htpc's will have trouble with all this. Mine already feels sluggish on the current Aeon.

(plus ... I think my gf would be completely lost if the layout changes this dramatically Wink)

- shinner - 2012-01-15

Raytestrak Wrote:Altough I agree it looks great, please make it optional. I'm afraid low end htpc's and ion/fusion based htpc's will have trouble with all this. Mine already feels sluggish on the current Aeon.

(plus ... I think my gf would be completely lost if the layout changes this dramatically Wink)

Big_Noid is not changing the whole home menu, he's using it for the featured items screen only. You know, this screen:Image

- nistuf - 2012-01-15

Since 2.0 the recently added widget keeps showing recently added movies/episodes, even when I have watched them. I tried playing around with the widget settings, but couldn't get this to work. So I want the widget to show the recently added unwatched movies/episodes... Can you point me in the right direction? Love this skin (:

- mikeplow1961 - 2012-01-15

shinner Wrote:Big_Noid is not changing the whole home menu, he's using it for the featured items screen only. You know, this screen:Image

HuhHuh I'm running Aeon Nox 2 on Eden and, having seen your screen shot, just realised that Featured is not appearing on my Home Menu strip. It's enabled in the Custom Home Menu Settings but doesn't appear.

Any ideas anyone?

Edit - A rollback sorted it.

- dscraw4d - 2012-01-16

Edit Edit - dscraw4d - any chance of a mod with an extra Fav? :-)[/quote]

My real world job has been eating up 100% of my time lately.. but i am still albiet slowly working on snake skin 2.0 and when it is ready and bug free i will release it.

Features:

Integrated Pseudo TV (Replaced the Comics)

20 Custom Playlists, 20 Custom Favorites each with 15 Custom Sub Menus.

Renamed "Video" menu to "Library"

Twitter stream on the home screen.. as well as 5 custom RSS feeds.

Advanced menu improvement, including game trailers & 360 pad control.

Submenu custom backgrounds

Plus more....

I expect a release around April with any luck it may be sooner..

- snowjim - 2012-01-16

Hi,

Is there anyway to show watched in the movie wall display? It would be great if there was somthing like a small green mark on the once I have watched.

- shinner - 2012-01-16

snowjim Wrote:Hi,

Is there anyway to show watched in the movie wall display? It would be great if there was somthing like a small green mark on the once I have watched.

Yup. In the viewtype options on the left, enable "Show 'Watched' Flag".

And since I'm posting in this thread, I'd like to thank Big_Noid for your skin. So many (beautiful!) views and options, it took me quite a while to explore them all Tongue I love the super easy customisation of home menu items too ^^

- snowjim - 2012-01-16

shinner Wrote:Yup. In the viewtype options on the left, enable "Show 'Watched' Flag".

And since I'm posting in this thread, I'd like to thank Big_Noid for your skin. So many (beautiful!) views and options, it took me quite a while to explore them all Tongue I love the super easy customisation of home menu items too ^^

Okay, the only problem then is to get XBMC to read this information from the nfo file in the share some how?

Else if I change shares the watched notice will be removed and to set it manually on 500 videoclips does not sound lika a good idea.

- Kvaks - 2012-01-16

Is there any way to have the music OSD (song progressbar, artist/song info etc.) be persistently displayed when playing music? It appears whenever I interact, but disappears again a short while later.

- Martijn - 2012-01-16

Kvaks Wrote:Is there any way to have the music OSD (song progressbar, artist/song info etc.) be persistently displayed when playing music? It appears whenever I interact, but disappears again a short while later.

press 'I'