Kodi Community Forum
Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Fusion Migma (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+----- Thread: Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes (/showthread.php?tid=89178)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- paul - 2011-01-01

Just realised theres no option for removing games from home screen, all other items can be disabled but not games.
Is this an oversight or by design it would be nice to have the option to remove games.
This is now the only skin i have with the exception of confluence the rest i deleted:p

- Arcanthur - 2011-01-02

@paul, Games wasn't added in v8.5....did you add it manually?

Anyhow, in v8.8 I have included Advanced Launcher support and a viewtype made just for it, the Games icon will take you straight to it:

- Arcanthur - 2011-01-02

sonic00 Wrote:Do you planing, to integrate your old OSD bar?

Yes, but not for the next release

- ECEC - 2011-01-02

Arcanthur Wrote:Anyhow, in v8.8 I have included Advanced Launcher support and a viewtype made just for it, the Games icon will take you straight to it:

Not sure how far you want to go with the viewtypes, but that image format won't fit some game types (SNES, for example).

- Arcanthur - 2011-01-02

mstef Wrote:I will glad if you create another option in settings to remove top bar and also put alternative black version (something like inversion of current). For my taste it is too bright and hit my eyes, that's why I remove it all.

If someone want to remove this top bar here are files, extract and replace. Based on version 0.8.5.

Just added an option to hide the top nav bar while in viewtypes. I'm keeping it on the homepage though due to the way its all laid out. Some views look good, some look awkward w/o it to me.

The way it works is the top is hidden until you bring up the options bar. This way you can still see where you are & get the time, weather if needed.

- pettson3816 - 2011-01-02

frellAn Wrote:Are you going to stick with the lowercase letters?

I hope so. It looks good.

- Arcanthur - 2011-01-02

new optional black nav/breadcrumb bar:

- paul - 2011-01-02

Arcanthur Wrote:@paul, Games wasn't added in v8.5....did you add it manually?

Anyhow, in v8.8 I have included Advanced Launcher support and a viewtype made just for it, the Games icon will take you straight to it:

No i have not added the games option as i don't use my system for any gameing, see screenshot below.
Also i noticed some bad spelling on one ogf the dialogs for auto update or is that down to the plugin? see screenshot.
Also normally i am a fan of Black in skins and not white but i much prefer the white breadcrumbs over black, they still look good thoughSmileImageImage

- Arcanthur - 2011-01-02

paul Wrote:No i have not added the games option as i don't use my system for any gameing, see screenshot below.
Also i noticed some bad spelling on one ogf the dialogs for auto update or is that down to the plugin? see screenshot.
Also normally i am a fan of Black in skins and not white but i much prefer the white breadcrumbs over black, they still look good thoughSmile

The spelling errors are from the addons.... Did you download one of the mods? They may have had games enabled and you didn't realize it. That's the only other way you could've had it as its not even coded into the skin on the official v8.5

some more requests - pang - 2011-01-02

Can you add music videos to the music list and video addons to the movies list please. also can you make a list view of music artist - title only since i only have about 2500 single songs and no albums

regards

Pangs

- paul - 2011-01-02

Arcanthur Wrote:The spelling errors are from the addons.... Did you download one of the mods? They may have had games enabled and you didn't realize it. That's the only other way you could've had it as its not even coded into the skin on the official v8.5
Ok thanks will have a look at the addon for the spelling errors, as for the game icon i just did a full reinstall as i am in the process of cleaning all my posters and actor thumbs etc for fusion and it's there from the start, long before i even start adding any code from frellans mod, any other suggestions on how to get rid of this would be appreciated, but either way am loving this skin.Smile

- mstef - 2011-01-02

Arcanthur Wrote:new optional black nav/breadcrumb bar:

Yes! It is I was waiting for. Thank you.

- henrikyo - 2011-01-02

Arcanthur Wrote:new optional black nav/breadcrumb bar:

thats amazing *hats off*

looking forward to testing it out Smile

- mfwilli - 2011-01-02

An option to hide weather from top bar would be nice. Also, I'd love "BigList2" to be possible for use in TV show Seasons and Episodes.

Thanks for listening to everyone's opinions.

- mstef - 2011-01-02

For these who collect albums not songs, could we see recently added albums and featured albums instead of songs? I'll be glad to see this.