Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project) (/showthread.php?tid=90682)

- olympia - 2011-03-21

cculbertson Wrote:I'm running into a problem when scraping TV Shows that have a decimal point in the episode number, specifically Firefly when reading it in DVD order. The episodes on TheTVDB are numbered 1-1.0 instead of 1-1 and EMM-r gives an "Input string was not in a correct format" error and does not load season or episode information. Is there any way that this notation can be accounted for, even though it is generally incorrect?

No, and XBMC doesn't support this either.

- cculbertson - 2011-03-21

olympia Wrote:No, and XBMC doesn't support this either.

Hmm, it seemed to fix itself after manually updating the library. Not sure why considering it was throwing an error before.

- chris2k - 2011-03-22

olympia Wrote:Seeing the demand for a trailer scraper which works in Ember I was looking into it and ported XBMC's hd-trailers.net scraper to work with Ember's XML scraper. I am dedicating this to steve1977 who managed to post every day in various threads on this matter in the last two weeks Smile

You can grab it from here:
http://xbmchuscraper.googlecode.com/files/hdtrailersForEMM.zip

Installation:
1. unzip the two files in the zip to 'Modules/scraper.EmberCore.XML/' folder under your Ember installation
2. in Ember go into settings/Movies and enable 'Ember XML Movie Scrapers' under Scrapers - Data
3. click on populate scrapers button
4. choose a resolution
5. click 'apply'
6. enable also 'Ember XML Movie Scrapers' under Images and trailers as well
7. Enable Trailer support under 'Images & Trailers setting under Scrapers - Image & Trailers

Unfortunatelly there is a bug in Ember: it won't download trailers automatically during the scraping, you have to download them one-by-one. I can't fix this bug, so don't ask for it.

To download trailers:
option 1:
Go into a movie info and click on the green '+' icon next to the trailer. A Trailer download window will pop up which you need to cancel. Then in the second Trailer download window you will find the trailer if there is any on hd-trailers.net. This double window thing is also an Ember bug which I can't fix, so don't ask for it.
option 2:
Enable 'Get During Single Scrape' option in settings under trailers, so when you do a single scrape, the above trailer download windows will pop up automatically.

HD-Trailers has most mainline movies filmed after 2007. Obviously the scraper can only download trailers which is on hd-trailers.net.

No fix for youtube trailers. Don't ask for it!

Wow, finally a way to get some trailers !
I usually look for the Italian ones and used the youtube link for that...any way to get Italian trailers here ?
Thanks for your work !

- Randall Lind - 2011-03-22

dragomanjk Wrote:What's wrong with it? I don't think I have a problem with it. v1.2.2397

When you run the bulk renamer it will rename all files and add a duplicate copy x:movie

- l0spepes - 2011-03-22

I'm using the Rogue scraper and I'm getting small covers from themoviedb.org is anyone else experiencing this problem? If so, how can I fix it?

- smiffy1989 - 2011-03-22

Don't know if this is a bug or intentional but:

To use Bulk Renamer with network shares you have to map a network drive.

So you cant use (as a source) for example:
\\unraid\Film

But if you map that to a drive letter you can then use that letter for example:
Z:\

- Orbi - 2011-03-22

l0spepes Wrote:I'm using the Rogue scraper and I'm getting small covers from themoviedb.org is anyone else experiencing this problem? If so, how can I fix it?

Did you disable the default scraper by double clicking on the green check symbol? Do it twice, for the data and the images.

- bobrap - 2011-03-22

smiffy1989 Wrote:Don't know if this is a bug or intentional but:

To use Bulk Renamer with network shares you have to map a network drive.

So you cant use (as a source) for example:
\\unraid\Film

But if you map that to a drive letter you can then use that letter for example:
Z:\

Works fine for me without mapping drives.Huh

- Randall Lind - 2011-03-22

bobrap Wrote:Works fine for me without mapping drives.Huh

All my movies are on F:\ and it will rename movies on F:| no problem but it also add a 2nd copy which F:Huh and I have no idea why

I didn't map any drive I just added F:\ as a source.

If I right click and rename auto works normal. The issue only happen with the bulk renamer.

UPDATE: seem to have corrected itself

- avus m3 - 2011-03-22

Works for me as well and I didn't map my networked ZFS share for my media.

- lansing - 2011-03-22

l0spepes Wrote:I'm using the Rogue scraper and I'm getting small covers from themoviedb.org is anyone else experiencing this problem? If so, how can I fix it?

In addition to what another poster said above, make sure you have the latest version of the Rogue scrapper. It was uploaded here in the last few pages of the thread on a mediafire link.

- l0spepes - 2011-03-22

lansing Wrote:In addition to what another poster said above, make sure you have the latest version of the Rogue scrapper. It was uploaded here in the last few pages of the thread on a mediafire link.

Thanks that did the trick.

- Wraith88 - 2011-03-23

Would someone mind zipping up a working install with the right scrapers.
I'd save me and everyone else a lot of headaches. 64-bit is preferred. Thanks

- Orbi - 2011-03-23

Wraith88 Wrote:Would someone mind zipping up a working install with the right scrapers.
I'd save me and everyone else a lot of headaches. 64-bit is preferred. Thanks

Evrything except the HDtrailers.net mod is available on the EMM-r webpage. All it takes is a couple of copy/paste.

- balrog - 2011-03-24

Orbi Wrote:Evrything except the HDtrailers.net mod is available on the EMM-r webpage. All it takes is a couple of copy/paste.

where does the scraper.rogue.dll file go?