Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=90693)

- Malexx - 2011-02-07

TheStretchedElf Wrote:Hmm, I'm not sure how but I've now got it working. I tried to revert back to a vanilla extended so that I could retrace my steps and in the process my additional settings reappeared. Have I learned something in this process or simply confused myself?! Anyway, the most important thing is I've got 12 working custom playlists that I can define using the appropriate menus and can set custom backgrounds. I'm getting there. Nerd

ok,cool,if you need help just ask.

- Malexx - 2011-02-07

Sinvida Wrote:So guess that means no integration with the OSD graphics from Sinus? Pity...

Hi,the OSD will stay default,the Font will be included in one of the next Updates.

- Sinvida - 2011-02-07

Malexx Wrote:Hi,the OSD will stay default,the Font will be included in one of the next Updates.

Thanks for the update. No worries mate, i'll stick with my own mod for now then. Personally don't really care for he standard OSD interface too much: it's a bit boring i think.

Cheers!

- TheStretchedElf - 2011-02-07

Malexx Wrote:ok,cool,if you need help just ask.
Much appreciated. Out of interest, do you know if it's possible to invoke a view with onclick or something similar, so that our custom playlists could have designated views?

- Malexx - 2011-02-08

dont know for the moment but normally if you set a view for a playlist it should stay next time you open.

- Mickamac - 2011-02-08

Hello !!!

I've got some request or some advice to fix the following thing :

When i switch to the Now Playing Screen (by pressing the Tab key), the Fanart seem to have an overlay that make it look darker than in the menu.

Can you tell me what i have to do to remove this overlay ?

Thanks

P.S : Sorry for my English i'm french and my English is poor Laugh Blush

- butchabay - 2011-02-08

Mickamac Wrote:Hello !!!

I've got some request or some advice to fix the following thing :

When i switch to the Now Playing Screen (by pressing the Tab key), the Fanart seem to have an overlay that make it look darker than in the menu.

Can you tell me what i have to do to remove this overlay ?

Thanks

P.S : Sorry for my English i'm french and my English is poor Laugh Blush

You're talking about Music Now Playing in fullscreen? If yes, this was made to fade the fanart with the Music Visualisation ... i like it as the Visual is diffused and it looks really great. But no problem, i'll have a look and tell you what you have to change. Maybe you should wait till next big update comes, previously this evening.

- Mickamac - 2011-02-08

butchabay Wrote:You're talking about Music Now Playing in fullscreen? If yes, this was made to fade the fanart with the Music Visualisation ... i like it as the Visual is diffused and it looks really great. But no problem, i'll have a look and tell you what you have to change. Maybe you should wait till next big update comes, previously this evening.

Yes it's the Music Now Playing screen. I prefer to have my Fanart only without any Visualisations or overlay. Just the Fanart and the cover & info at the bottom of the screen

Another thing that could be add to this fantastic mod is a choice to show or not the CD Covers in RightListMode in the Music section.

Thanks a lot for your help

- butchabay - 2011-02-08

Mickamac Wrote:Yes it's the Music Now Playing screen. I prefer to have my Fanart only without any Visualisations or overlay. Just the Fanart and the cover & info at the bottom of the screen

Another thing that could be add to this fantastic mod is a choice to show or not the CD Covers in RightListMode in the Music section.

Thanks a lot for your help

Yes it's is on my TODO List, i hadn't time to complete the music section, but there will be more options, like Artists View, Genres View and options to enable/disable items, i'm thinking of a Juke Box View too ... so you see the music section has a lot of potential ...

For the Music Vis:

Go and open MusicVisualisation.xml with an editor (Notepad ++)

You'll see this code in line 18, 30, 40 :

PHP Code:
<colordiffuse>88FFFFFF</colordiffuse

change all the three lines to :

PHP Code:
<colordiffuse>-</colordiffuse

Tell me if it works ...

Greets

- keibertz - 2011-02-08

i have no Raitingnumber on Season level. On Episode and Serie level i have the number behind Raiting.
Did i something wrong ore is this a Bug ?

- htpc guy - 2011-02-08

keibertz Wrote:i have no Raitingnumber on Season level. On Episode and Serie level i have the number behind Raiting.
Did i something wrong ore is this a Bug ?

Does IMDB give rating nubmers on seasons?

- Malexx - 2011-02-08

there is no imdb rating on seasons.
IMDB Rating for TV Show,Episode and Movies
And you can get IMDBTop250 Rating per editing nfo or using Ember etc ...

Edit:ah i see what you mean,i will remove the rating dialog for season level,doenst noticed before,thx

- keibertz - 2011-02-08

u do the coding in Python ?
I have to learn that language too. But at the moment i am learning ABAP, so maybe Python will be the next one :-)
Now i am only changing the XML files to add language flags to the series and movies or change the direction from the homemenue entrys and stuff like that.

PS: There is a Rating on the ".." entry on the Top of the List too. Maybe u can delet that one too.

- Malexx - 2011-02-08

its included in next update(which will hopefully come tonight or tomorrow)

- Malexx - 2011-02-09

edited