Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=90693)

- butchabay - 2011-03-16

Never used this feature, have to test startup playlist. You noticed this only with cirrus ext.?

- retro11 - 2011-03-17

Thanks so much for incorporating PVR support.

I'm fairly new to this skin so don't know if this is possible or if im just missing something but is it possible to turn off the cycling of extrathumbs in fanart view. I tried unchecking use extra fanart in options without any luck (not even sure if that applied to this situation).

All my extrathumbs are screenshots and don't always look that great.

Also, do you have plans to implement the half wall view for TV shows? I like the view for films but don't like having a different view for TV shows.

I must also admit to swapping your recently added view for the one in the Sinus mod.

Thanks for putting this great skin together it is so nice having another skin that supports PVR.

- butchabay - 2011-03-17

You have to disable extrafanart in skin settings to not show extrathumb cycling i think, if not delete your extrathumbs. Halfwall view is only on episode level, we're not going to integrate other views as there are a bunch you can select. What do you mean with recently added view? The home widgets?

- retro11 - 2011-03-18

Just double checked and disabling extrafanart doesn't fix the problem. Deleting is a bit drastic so for now I will do a bulk rename on the extrathumbs folder. *Just looked a bit more and it seems to be only the 'fanart' and 'fanart slide' views that are affected. 'Halfwallview' shows the correct fanart.

It was only for consistency that I was after halfwall view for show level. I am happy to pick another.

I did mean the home widgets when I was referring to recently added. I prefer having the latest 5 added appear on the home screen as opposed to the standard 1.

I really don't want this post to come across as a negative at all or as a request for changes. I really like the skin and understand if I want something changed then I should be prepared to put some work in myself.

- moosenoz - 2011-03-18

quick question about the advance launcher with Cirrus Extended

i always run xbmc full screen, never windowed

with some games, not all, but some of them, when i exit the launcher by pressing ESC key on the keyboard, the game emulator closes correctly, but i'm left with the windows task bar at the bottom of the screen. however when i close these same games in another skin such as aeon nox everything closes as it should and i'm left with a full xbmc screen with no taskbar.

- butchabay - 2011-03-18

Can't say it, as i'm not using any emulator, maybe htpc guy can confirm it? Are you using a mouse too? As i know aeon skins doesn't support mouse, so you could try disable mouse support in settings.

Fanart Slide in TVShows - Chaos_666 - 2011-03-18

Hi there,

is it possible to implement the Fanart Slide show in the TVShow section?

THX
Chaos

- moosenoz - 2011-03-19

butchabay Wrote:Can't say it, as i'm not using any emulator, maybe htpc guy can confirm it? Are you using a mouse too? As i know aeon skins doesn't support mouse, so you could try disable mouse support in settings.

i thought about that too. however disabling / enabling the mouse settings has no effect. i'll try a few other skins to see if this is exclusive to cirrus

- GuiZ - 2011-03-19

Hi there,

Thanks for this MOD. Really nice
Is it possible to put CD ART and meteo on home menu?

- htpc guy - 2011-03-19

moosenoz Wrote:quick question about the advance launcher with Cirrus Extended

i always run xbmc full screen, never windowed

with some games, not all, but some of them, when i exit the launcher by pressing ESC key on the keyboard, the game emulator closes correctly, but i'm left with the windows task bar at the bottom of the screen. however when i close these same games in another skin such as aeon nox everything closes as it should and i'm left with a full xbmc screen with no taskbar.

I use Linux on my HTPC so I cant reproduce the problem. Might be better suited by looking at the Advanced Launcher Wiki and then posting in their thread if you can't find the answer. I want to say I've heard of this before and maybe turning off Windows Aero features will help. Also you want to run in Simulated Full Screen (I think that's what its called). Hope that helps.

- moosenoz - 2011-03-20

htpc guy Wrote:I use Linux on my HTPC so I cant reproduce the problem. Might be better suited by looking at the Advanced Launcher Wiki and then posting in their thread if you can't find the answer. I want to say I've heard of this before and maybe turning off Windows Aero features will help. Also you want to run in Simulated Full Screen (I think that's what its called). Hope that helps.

it's really no big deal. it seems to be skin related.
cirrus, confluence and neon sometimes leave me with the windows task bar.
aeon nox and knight leaves me with a full screen with no task bar.

on a totally different topic....and excuse me if this has been noted,
i noticed this while setting up cirrus extended:
under settings - skin - custom home options, "custom favorite 4" has a "set playlist" label instead of "set favorite" label. you can select a favorite, it's just labeled has playlist...

again sorry if i'm repeating something know to the dev team.

cheers

- cd492 - 2011-03-20

Can`t find an instant recording button. is there one at all?

- butchabay - 2011-03-20

cd492 Wrote:Can`t find an instant recording button. is there one at all?

You're right, it's not finished yet, have to add it to the control buttons.

- cd492 - 2011-03-20

butchabay Wrote:You're right, it's not finished yet, have to add it to the control buttons.

Ah ok, no worries. Do you know if there is a keyboard button?

- butchabay - 2011-03-20

cd492 Wrote:Ah ok, no worries. Do you know if there is a keyboard button?

Don't know exactly which key it is, maybe you should take a look at the keyboard.xml in the keymaps folder, or you can press "c" or "i" on the selected channel and record from there.