Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=90693)

- misterhek - 2011-03-21

When using the Half Wall view in TV, it is very difficult to see the episode title in the tiny thumbnail. Adding a label to the left side would make it much easier to see.

For example, under "<control type="group"> <!-- Labels -->"
Code:
                <control type="fadelabel">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>40</posy>
                    <width>620</width>
                    <height>30</height>
                    <font>cirrus_40</font>
                    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                    <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
                    <scroll>true</scroll>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Title]</label>
                    <scrollout>false</scrollout>
                    <pauseatend>2000</pauseatend>
                </control>

- Shinu - 2011-03-21

has there ever been an uncompressed version of this skin released to the public?

CDArt in Cirrus Extended Skin - LindoP - 2011-03-21

Cirrus is one of the best skins, if not the best i have seen to date. Very clean look with a multitude of options. One option i would like to see is the modification to see the actual CDart and not the generic cd spinning when playing music. The Alaska skin was able to accomplish this with it's modification. There is a folder in the media directory which houses all the cdarts i have created or downloaded.

Is there anyone who could add this code to the Cirrus Extended skin to allow for the spinning cdarts?

Thank you...much appreciated.

- butchabay - 2011-03-21

@Shinu
Why you're asking? You need uncompressed textures?
@LindoP
Cdart spinning is working for me, you've enabled it in skin settings? Also cdart of album only works in library mode and it's only visible in musicvis. not in home menu for now.

- LindoP - 2011-03-21

It is enabled...when playing an album...the generic "silver" cd spins rather than say Jay Z's actual cdart. How would cirrus load my cdart library. In other skins, there was a specific directory location that the folder with the correct naming convention had to be in. I realize that Cirrus Extended has the capability, however, it should match the album which is currently playing and load the corresponding cdart.

- butchabay - 2011-03-21

You're using cdart manager/downloader addon? The cdart.png has to be in your album folder.

- Shinu - 2011-03-21

butchabay Wrote:@Shinu
Why you're asking? You need uncompressed textures?

for ppl like myself who'd like to customize certain textures (namely dvd cases).

- dangerFlakes - 2011-03-21

Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you add Scripts to the home menu?
I see the option to set a background, but I can't figure out how to enable the option.

- butchabay - 2011-03-22

Shinu Wrote:for ppl like myself who'd like to customize certain textures (namely dvd cases).

No problem i'll post a download link.

- butchabay - 2011-03-22

dangerFlakes Wrote:Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you add Scripts to the home menu?
I see the option to set a background, but I can't figure out how to enable the option.

It's ment to be Addons.

- branlr - 2011-03-22

Shinu Wrote:for ppl like myself who'd like to customize certain textures (namely dvd cases).

That's cool if butch is gonna upload, but in general you can obtain the uncompressed textures of most skins from their source on either github or google code using tortoisesvn. Lots of goodies to be had Wink

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-22

Could someone please tell me how to disable the activation of the trailers when pressing down on the ATV2 remote in the FanArt Slide view please? Also if there is a way of having the selection on the Poster on the 6th one instead of the 4th one as this would be more central and I believe look better?

Thanks Smile

- Shinu - 2011-03-22

butchabay Wrote:No problem i'll post a download link.

cool. thanx! Smile

- dangerFlakes - 2011-03-22

butchabay Wrote:It's ment to be Addons.

I'll mess with it tonight; however for me, the Addons section displayed the Enabled Program Addons section of settings. It was a list of program plugins that only displayed the version, update, configuration, etc. options, does not even launch the plugin from that view.

I just want a Home Menu item that brings up a list of my plugins to launch from the home screen, I currently have to favorite every script and access it from the favorites menu (which I want to hide for a more appealing look). The only other way I have been accessing it is by switching to Confluence to run the plugin, then back to Cirrus. but you can see why that is not a welcome process.

If there's a way to make the Addons menu item access a list of installed plugins, that would be great.
Thanks for the help.

- butchabay - 2011-03-22

@dangerFlakes
Really can't understand what you're meaning. If you press Addons in home menu it will bring you directly to the programm addons, also you can set addons in submenu of the addons. You have to go in skin settings, home window and see if there is "hide addons" activated.