Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=90693)

- dangerFlakes - 2011-03-22

butchabay Wrote:@dangerFlakes
Really can't understand what you're meaning. If you press Addons in home menu it will bring you directly to the programm addons, also you can set addons in submenu of the addons. You have to go in skin settings, home window and see if there is "hide addons" activated.

Yes, I am able to view the Addons. The directory it leads to is only the Program addons (which is probably desired by some I'm sure), but I want to go to a list of installed plugins, much like the Scripts section on other skins.

- butchabay - 2011-03-22

dangerFlakes Wrote:Yes, I am able to view the Addons. The directory it leads to is only the Program addons (which is probably desired by some I'm sure), but I want to go to a list of installed plugins, much like the Scripts section on other skins.

Sorry dude, but i thought since dharma release there is no more section named "scripts" please give me a skin it has this option and i'm going to take a look.
Thanx

- butchabay - 2011-03-22

mika91 Wrote:Thanks for the work.
This skin is awesome !

Just a question about language. Not all items are translated ?
Is there a way to complete the translation, in xml files or anywhere else ?
Thanks

Which language you're talking about?

Uncompressed Media Folder - butchabay - 2011-03-22

Here you get the uncompressed Media Folder:

http://www.mediafire.com/?l1aj295vpmwxsd1

Latest Bugfix and todo List (22.03.2011) - butchabay - 2011-03-23

Latest Bugfix and Todo List HERE

As Malexx is working on something new and i want to finish all the PVR Stuff, please don't expect everything ready for the next update. We invested really a lot of time in this wonderful skin and we want to keep our vision, so please don't blame us if this or that request will not be integrated.

Cheers

- LindoP - 2011-03-23

Thanks...i got it to work. Different skins apply different logic. The code should be the same across all skins to standardize the application of the cdart. But i cannot do it so i have to live with whatever you devoted programmers cook up.

thanks again.

- branlr - 2011-03-23

LindoP Wrote:Thanks...i got it to work. Different skins apply different logic. The code should be the same across all skins to standardize the application of the cdart. But i cannot do it so i have to live with whatever you devoted programmers cook up.

thanks again.

What is it you want done specifically? Cd art Ina single directory instead of the directory of the audio file? How did you get it to work?

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-03-24

butchabay Wrote:@Shinu
Why you're asking? You need uncompressed textures?

Yeah this would be a good and fun idea... but then I assume it would need to be compressed again to load into the skin, at least now.
In reFocus for example, texture are uncompressed PNG, therefore it makes it very moddable to fit with everyone's taste

By the way I have a question: in french, submenus of the home screen are really fucked up (accentuated caracters appear as low letters, not caps.
Any clue were it cold come from?

Anyway this is my default skin. Not the most eyecandy, but certainly the most easy and fast to use, so congratulations, this is a great work!

- branlr - 2011-03-24

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Yeah this would be a good and fun idea... but then I assume it would need to be compressed again to load into the skin, at least now.
In reFocus for example, texture are uncompressed PNG, therefore it makes it very moddable to fit with everyone's taste

By the way I have a question: in french, submenus of the home screen are really fucked up (accentuated caracters appear as low letters, not caps.
Any clue were it cold come from?

Anyway this is my default skin. Not the most eyecandy, but certainly the most easy and fast to use, so congratulations, this is a great work!

All skins can use uncompressed textures, even a mixture of uncompressed and compressed (although I think you are limited to one compressed file)... if you want to add a texture, just drop it in your media folder.

As for getting uncompressed versions, I think basically all skins keep their textures uncompressed in the source that you can pull from googlecode and/or github.

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-03-24

here are the problem of accentuated caracters I mentioned:

- butchabay - 2011-03-24

Googlecode requires compressed textures for your own repo. There is no other way as i know, have to ask malexx as he is the owner. I can post uncompressed textures after every update if this is desired, shouldn't be a problem as i commit via tortoise svn.

@nowall
I really can't say if there are missing characters in the font itself, you tried to change fonts in appareance settings?

- branlr - 2011-03-25

butchabay Wrote:Googlecode requires compressed textures for your own repo. There is no other way as i know, have to ask malexx as he is the owner. I can post uncompressed textures after every update if this is desired, shouldn't be a problem as i commit via tortoise svn.

@nowall
I really can't say if there are missing characters in the font itself, you tried to change fonts in appareance settings?

Hmmm... what do you mean?

I'm talking about getting the sourcecode from googlecode using tortoisesvn... and I'm getting a media folder full of .pngs.

- butchabay - 2011-03-25

branlr Wrote:Hmmm... what do you mean?

I'm talking about getting the sourcecode from googlecode using tortoisesvn... and I'm getting a media folder full of .pngs.

Yes, sure ... But not every enduser here knows how to use tortoise. Maybe we could write a little HOW TO download the skin via tortoise ...

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-03-26

Any chance to have smb3M's Home search button script implemented in future release?

his script can be found here

- cd492 - 2011-03-27

Is it possible to use more than one custom background image in the music visualization screen? So when I have 5 background images of an artist and I play a song the background switches every 10 secs. Had this feature in one of the aeon skins.