[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Cirrus Extended (/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=90693)
- htpc guy - 2011-01-27 05:05
Lookin' good. Keeping the Games images outside of the skin is a great idea.
I haven't set up movie sets but I've always wanted to. If you add it then I will definitely have the proper motivation.
Keep up the good work. This is Sooo my fav skin. Does everything I want and its very customizable.
- htpc guy - 2011-01-27 06:12
I noticed that the media folder only contains a Textures.xbt file. So how do I use studio flags in this version? Can you add my studio flags again and re-compress it?
Grab them from my sig if you don't have them anymore.
- dan1son - 2011-01-27 09:20
Alright I went ahead and loaded this mod and I like it quite a bit, really adds some to the Cirrus standard.
Two things I'd LOVE to see added.
1. I've seen the "whiter" menu selections mod somewhere. I find the standard transparency to be just too much for non-selected menu items across the board making it hard to see certain menu items if the background is bright.
2. I'd love to see the rightlistview (I think that's its name) available for artists and everything else in music. I never quite understood why that was missing... it's so obvious XBMC seems to play music the most at my house and having to use "list" view for it is limiting.
- supertom44 - 2011-01-27 11:35
There seems to be an issue with the tv submenu, I have it set up so it should show recently added and update library but only the recently added shows up.
- butchabay - 2011-01-27 12:25
For updated Bug and TODO List see here:
- butchabay - 2011-01-27 12:42
supertom44 Wrote:There seems to be an issue with the tv submenu, I have it set up so it should show recently added and update library but only the recently added shows up.
You don't have to hide title !
- supertom44 - 2011-01-27 15:22
butchabay Wrote:You don't have to hide title !
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
I know I dont have to hide title, I chose to hide it though.
- butchabay - 2011-01-27 16:57
supertom44 Wrote:I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
If you hide Title, you'll don't get Update Library in TV Submenu Visible.
- Malexx - 2011-01-27 21:01
dan1son Wrote:Alright I went ahead and loaded this mod and I like it quite a bit, really adds some to the Cirrus standard.
Ok about the whiter menue selections,dont know if i understand it right.
You mean non focused movies or tvshows etc in views or you mean things like page count etc?
If its for page count etc,its described in one of the Threads here how to set it up more brightly.
If its for non focused movies etc,i wont touch the transparency in the release,since i think its 100% perfect and it would change the whole look of the skin,which isnt the goal of the mod.
But i can look how to change it and you can do this yourself than,shouldnt be much work.
- Malexx - 2011-01-27 21:02
htpc guy Wrote:I noticed that the media folder only contains a Textures.xbt file. So how do I use studio flags in this version? Can you add my studio flags again and re-compress it?
Yes i forgott to add,and we will add them of course with the next update,thx