Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+----- Forum: PseudoTV / PseudoTV Live (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=231)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script (/showthread.php?tid=90738)

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - bittihuduga - 2012-08-23

i have live streams plugin. can i use it with pseudo tv and how?

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - Moridin84 - 2012-08-24

Hi. I love PseudoTV, it's awesome. I have lots of channels set up, and it works great. But, I've downloaded a lot of commercials from Youtube to interleave in my channels. The videos get saved as .webm files, and PseudoTV isn't playing them. Is there a way for me to add .webm support to PseudoTV?

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - jurm - 2012-08-24

Hi is there an easy way to set psuedotv up to play tv shows via upnp?

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - SandmanCL - 2012-08-24

(2012-08-24, 08:00)Moridin84 Wrote: Hi. I love PseudoTV, it's awesome. I have lots of channels set up, and it works great. But, I've downloaded a lot of commercials from Youtube to interleave in my channels. The videos get saved as .webm files, and PseudoTV isn't playing them. Is there a way for me to add .webm support to PseudoTV?

Why can't you save those commercials in a different format instead ?

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - Ovokx - 2012-08-26

(2012-08-23, 12:37)mwkurt Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 01:08)nachoyazid Wrote: Hi, thanks for all, PseudoTV is awesome. But i have one problem: i am not able to create channels of directories or smart playlists. When I do it the OK button in the channel configuration doesnt work, so i have to exit from the configuration. I am running 2.1.0 in pre-frodo, do the folders need to be in a special way or i am loosing anything?
Thanks, and one hug from Spain.

Have you mapped your directory folders as local folders to the pc that you are running PTV on?

Mark

How do you that? I'm suffering the same issue. Thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - mwkurt - 2012-08-26

(2012-08-26, 11:38)Ovokx Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 01:08)nachoyazid Wrote: Hi, thanks for all, PseudoTV is awesome. But i have one problem: i am not able to create channels of directories or smart playlists. When I do it the OK button in the channel configuration doesnt work, so i have to exit from the configuration. I am running 2.1.0 in pre-frodo, do the folders need to be in a special way or i am loosing anything?

Have you mapped your directory folders as local folders to the pc that you are running PTV on?

Mark

Hello,

This is in Windows. Don't know about any other OS.

In windows explorer, right click on "Computer" in the left hand pane. A window will pop up with options. Select "map network drive". You should be able to do the rest from there.

Good luck,
Mark

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - xbmcstan - 2012-08-27

Just registered so that I can thank you for this add-on. I LOVE YOU MAN! Cool

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - isra1979 - 2012-08-27

(2012-08-19, 17:17)galactus84 Wrote:
(2012-08-19, 10:51)isra1979 Wrote: Hello.
Can somebody tell me where can i modify the dialog "coming up next"? I am trying to add the logo or clearart. I have made it in the seekbar and info dialog, but i cant find the item "coming up next".
Thank you

I'm not familiar with clearart, but i also modified the notification area.
In confluence, you have a "DialogKaiToast.xml" This is the base of the info message. To change what pseudotv sends to it, you must edit the section "notificationAction" in "Overlay.py" (found in "addons\script.pseudotv\resources\lib\") starting around line 800.

thanks a lot.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - nachoyazid - 2012-08-28

Mark

In XBMCbuntu I solved it editing manually the settings2.xml file. There I replaced an existing movies channel with the channel type 7 (directory) and the directory of the video files (case sensitive, you can see how exactly it is in Settings/Files in the xbmc menu). And after that it simply works.
If you want my settings2.xml file just say it
bye

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - Ovokx - 2012-08-28

(2012-08-26, 15:11)mwkurt Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 12:37)mwkurt Wrote: Have you mapped your directory folders as local folders to the pc that you are running PTV on?

Mark

Hello,

This is in Windows. Don't know about any other OS.

In windows explorer, right click on "Computer" in the left hand pane. A window will pop up with options. Select "map network drive". You should be able to do the rest from there.

Good luck,
Mark

(2012-08-28, 14:01)nachoyazid Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 12:37)mwkurt Wrote: Have you mapped your directory folders as local folders to the pc that you are running PTV on?

Mark

In XBMCbuntu I solved it editing manually the settings2.xml file. There I replaced an existing movies channel with the channel type 7 (directory) and the directory of the video files (case sensitive, you can see how exactly it is in Settings/Files in the xbmc menu). And after that it simply works.
If you want my settings2.xml file just say it
bye

First of all, thank you both for your help!

Mark, your solution on OS X didn't work Undecided

Nacho, I'll be glad to check your xml file! Thanks in advance for sharing it Smile

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - nachoyazid - 2012-08-30

Here you have it: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?o2ta12lsic8rkcg I hope it helps you, anything more that I can do for you just tell me.

PseudoTV Error: One or more items failed to play - Dmed1077 - 2012-08-30

I have recently installed xbmc on my windows 7 operating system. Then i decided to add Pseudotv. At first it worked fine, but then i began to get an error message. It said that "one or more of my items failed to play. Please check log files" I am not sure what to do. I was wondering if there is an easy fix for this? As i said earlier, it played fine at first, and i could create new channels and everything. Then it just started acting up... Please help! This is quite frustrating. Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - gman3042 - 2012-08-31

need a debug log

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - Ovokx - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-30, 01:38)nachoyazid Wrote: Here you have it: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?o2ta12lsic8rkcg I hope it helps you, anything more that I can do for you just tell me.

Rofl

Thank you! I'll test it tomorrow Smile

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV (Video) Addon - Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script for XBMC - Ovokx - 2012-08-31

After checking nachoyazid file may be I can solve also a similar problem like the one selecting a folder that I have trying to use custom playlists. I can see that each channel has a type value that I assume that means if it's a TV show based channel, movie based channel, etc

Which value is the one that I have to use for a custom playlist? Zero? And how I select the playlist? I tried with this, but with no luck:

PHP Code:
<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="0" />
    <
setting id="Channel_1_1" value="special://userdata/playlists/video/Cinemax_HD.xsp" />