Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+----- Forum: PseudoTV / PseudoTV Live (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=231)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script (/showthread.php?tid=90738)

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - EZ1976 - 2013-04-20

(2013-04-20, 17:29)barney stinsen Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 11:36)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2013-04-19, 23:31)scilz Wrote: EZ you have to edit another file to get rid of the other 3 lines i forgot wich file but if you search the forums you can find it

thanks. love the skin.
any chance adding the movie's poster to the info bar in the epg and tv overlay?

(2013-04-20, 01:41)barney stinsen Wrote: Hey Jason. I have a little problem. When i look in my epg of ptv, every tv-show channel shows only on episode. If i scroll hours and hours along, only one episode. When the episode ends it shows me the new and the episode before. But so i cant see what is coming up next. The movie channels are all ok. There i can scroll and look whats coming up next.

hi
what skin is this?
i love how it looks

I made this by myself. I don´t like the other overlays and epg´s. I made some changes.

I copied the parser/smb files from an older version, and now its a little bit better, but not 100%.

looks great
may i have a copy?
i like yours the best Smile

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - DFergATL - 2013-04-20

New to Psuedo TV and having a small problem. I have two different folders configured with TV Show. Psuedo TV is only showing items from one folder and I can't seem to get it to recognize anything in the second one. Now, XBMC tv module does show items from both. So, i don't know where it is going bad.

David

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - EZ1976 - 2013-04-20

(2013-04-20, 21:34)DFergATL Wrote: New to Psuedo TV and having a small problem. I have two different folders configured with TV Show. Psuedo TV is only showing items from one folder and I can't seem to get it to recognize anything in the second one. Now, XBMC tv module does show items from both. So, i don't know where it is going bad.

David

how are they set?
as tv genre? directory?
playlist?
we will need more info please

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - DFergATL - 2013-04-20

Here is a screenshot of my Resource settings. I can see anything that is in the first path listed, but nothing from the second.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95056015@N08/8665641203/in/photostream

This resource is set as TV.

David

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - Oddible - 2013-04-20

Having trouble getting this working, any help appreciated. I have a fresh install of the latest xbmc Frodo and a few Videos in a directory that are picked up by it. If I install the PseudoTV master i get a script error. If I use the pre posted here in this threat i get nothing at all. It installs, I can get to settings , but when I click PseudoTV nothing happens. I also tried using SuperRepo to install it and I get nothing when I click PseudoTV. This addon has such positive feedback I'd love to use it but can't get it to even launch. What am I doing wrong?

Oh, and it says "install from the official xbmc repository in the programs section" but PseudoTV doesn''t seem to appear there - not sure why?

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - EZ1976 - 2013-04-21

(2013-04-20, 23:08)Oddible Wrote: Having trouble getting this working, any help appreciated. I have a fresh install of the latest xbmc Frodo and a few Videos in a directory that are picked up by it. If I install the PseudoTV master i get a script error. If I use the pre posted here in this threat i get nothing at all. It installs, I can get to settings , but when I click PseudoTV nothing happens. I also tried using SuperRepo to install it and I get nothing when I click PseudoTV. This addon has such positive feedback I'd love to use it but can't get it to even launch. What am I doing wrong?

Oh, and it says "install from the official xbmc repository in the programs section" but PseudoTV doesn''t seem to appear there - not sure why?
download the develop version from post #1 and install via zip file

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - EZ1976 - 2013-04-21

hi
i am trying to customize my Ptv' s kin.
currently i am using .transparency which i love.
but for some reason when i take the DialogFullScreenInfo.xml from another skin and place it in my skin folder, PTV ignores it (in regular video playback the DialogFullScreenInfo.xml works and i can see it just like in the original skin).

when i switch to the skin, PTV uses DialogFullScreenInfo.xml to display the info (which includes the movie's poster and nfo data) according to the log file (in debug mode).
but when i switch to transparency i still get the blue movie info bar.

any ideas?
thanks

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - barney stinsen - 2013-04-22

(2013-04-20, 21:20)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 17:29)barney stinsen Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 11:36)EZ1976 Wrote: thanks. love the skin.
any chance adding the movie's poster to the info bar in the epg and tv overlay?

hi
what skin is this?
i love how it looks

I made this by myself. I don´t like the other overlays and epg´s. I made some changes.

I copied the parser/smb files from an older version, and now its a little bit better, but not 100%.

looks great
may i have a copy?
i like yours the best Smile

I will load it up tomorrow.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - EZ1976 - 2013-04-22

hi everyone
anyone knows what xml file i need to change to extend the time the info is displayed when switching channels?
when i press info i have it as long as i like but when switching channels it will display for 5 sec

thanks

Re: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - thatguy188 - 2013-04-24

Hello everybody, I hope this hasn't been asked (I searched but am on my phone so who knows) but is it possible to also display streams and not just local media?

I ask because a lot of my shows etc I import using MyLibrary and PlayOn so they show up on my TV/Movies also.

Would it be possible to also show those in Pseudo TV? I LOVE pseudo but my local library is simply way too small for me to use (I only have like 7 movies)

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - Lunatixz - 2013-04-24

(2013-04-24, 15:45)thatguy188 Wrote: Hello everybody, I hope this hasn't been asked (I searched but am on my phone so who knows) but is it possible to also display streams and not just local media?

I ask because a lot of my shows etc I import using MyLibrary and PlayOn so they show up on my TV/Movies also.

Would it be possible to also show those in Pseudo TV? I LOVE pseudo but my local library is simply way too small for me to use (I only have like 7 movies)

Thanks!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160904

Re: RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - thatguy188 - 2013-04-25

(2013-04-24, 22:47)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 15:45)thatguy188 Wrote: Hello everybody, I hope this hasn't been asked (I searched but am on my phone so who knows) but is it possible to also display streams and not just local media?

Thanks!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160904

You sir, are awesome. Thank you so much!

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - lysin - 2013-04-25

I'm guessing that if I leave a second TV on that the episodes showing will be marked as seen on the shared library. Any way we can turn this off?

My dad wants this on his tv so much. Wink

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - Onionman34 - 2013-04-26

Sometimes when I'm using Pseudotv and an episode ends, it will go to a black screen for a minute or two. After that it will start the next show that was scheduled to start, but i will play it in XBMC's normal player instead of staying in pseudotv. Its like it backed me out of pseudotv then started to play the next episode. Other times it will just hang at the black screen indefinitely and XBMC just wont respond.

Some (possibly) relevant information:
This is all happening on my media pc that connects to my media server pc through smb. It is running frodo and pseudotv is version 2.1.0. I use an sql to manage my library.

Any help would be appreciated and i love pseudotv, aside from this one hiccup.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - GuyDanger - 2013-04-26

Anyone else having issues with PseudoTV not playing sound? When i close PseudoTV and play the same file in xbmc, again no sound...so i go into the audio menu and click on volume and the sound is magically back. I go back to PsuedoTV and it seems to work fine. Then another random file will do the same thing all over again. I am running the latest build on Frodo and ATV2. Any ideas?