Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+----- Forum: PseudoTV / PseudoTV Live (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=231)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script (/showthread.php?tid=90738)

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - Lunatixz - 2013-06-10

(2013-06-10, 13:50)xkudeki Wrote: Does anyone have an idea as to why some of my channels disappear? I have to close out pseudotv and restart the program to add them back..

Are you sure the channel that disappeared isn't being automatically reset and repopulated using background channel adding?

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - xkudeki - 2013-06-11

(2013-06-10, 23:32)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-06-10, 13:50)xkudeki Wrote: Does anyone have an idea as to why some of my channels disappear? I have to close out pseudotv and restart the program to add them back..

Are you sure the channel that disappeared isn't being automatically reset and repopulated using background channel adding?

Let me add some info, sorry for the earlier post. I'm running XBMC Eden release with PseudoTV 2.0 (i think) I reconfigured all my "network" channels and
made them smart playlists. I usually keep pseudotv running for that "tv' experience. I noticed large chunks of "network'' channels disappearing from time to time. I can exit out of PTV and run it again to repopulate the channels, (i think that once it plays all the shows it removes the channel) but I'm trying to figure out why it's doing this. I added a rule to only play "watched" media files to see if that made a difference and marked all my media as "watched". Does anyone have any idea as to why this is happening? I would greatly appreciate it.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - xkudeki - 2013-06-11

(2013-06-10, 23:32)Lunatixz Wrote:

I dont think so since I dont have background updating enabled

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - EZ1976 - 2013-06-11

hi everyone.
i am trying to customize my tvoverlay.xml and epg.xml files.
anyone know where i can find the font size parameter?
in those 2 xml files, the font size option is being ignored

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - phsyraxion - 2013-06-12

(2013-06-11, 15:25)EZ1976 Wrote: hi everyone.

thanks

Be sure you are editing the correct ones. I found using the Aeon skin, there are XML files in the skin folder that pertain to PTV rather than the ones in the PTV folder. Other than that, no idea.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - EZ1976 - 2013-06-12

(2013-06-12, 04:29)phsyraxion Wrote:
(2013-06-11, 15:25)EZ1976 Wrote: hi everyone.

thanks

Be sure you are editing the correct ones. I found using the Aeon skin, there are XML files in the skin folder that pertain to PTV rather than the ones in the PTV folder. Other than that, no idea.

thanks mate.
will check the skin files.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - xkudeki - 2013-06-12

any help please?

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - McGuywer - 2013-06-13

How does one remove the seeking bar in PTV?

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - Lunatixz - 2013-06-13

(2013-06-13, 13:08)McGuywer Wrote: How does one remove the seeking bar in PTV?

add ' + !Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.TVOverlay.xml)' to the visible condition in DialogSeekBar.xml

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - defdave - 2013-06-13

I've been running PseudoTV for months without any major issues until yesterday and I can't figure this one out.

My PseudoTV setup is pulling videos from three separate networked hard drives, all streaming from one computer (not my htpc). I have made zero changes to network sharing or streaming settings but all of a sudden yesterday, the videos on one of my hard drives refuses to show in PTV. The weird thing is, I can pull up windows explorer and navigate to the network share folder and click on any video and it plays fine in vlc.

I even tried a fresh settings2.xml file but still no go. Any ideas guys?

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - Lunatixz - 2013-06-14

(2013-06-13, 22:40)defdave Wrote: I've been running PseudoTV for months without any major issues until yesterday and I can't figure this one out.

My PseudoTV setup is pulling videos from three separate networked hard drives, all streaming from one computer (not my htpc). I have made zero changes to network sharing or streaming settings but all of a sudden yesterday, the videos on one of my hard drives refuses to show in PTV. The weird thing is, I can pull up windows explorer and navigate to the network share folder and click on any video and it plays fine in vlc.

I even tried a fresh settings2.xml file but still no go. Any ideas guys?

Did you check your file and network permissions? are you using static or dynamic IPs?

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - locoguano - 2013-06-14

Just started using this addon today. I am playing around with the channel editor and I'm running into a problem using "Tv Network: ABC" as a channel. Even though I have ten ABC shows in my library (all properly labeled as ABC), only one of them is showing up in the channel.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Just try a PBS channel.. Same deal. Only one show is in the guide even though I have eight PBS shows in the library.

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - mwkurt - 2013-06-14

(2013-06-14, 08:26)locoguano Wrote: Just started using this addon today. I am playing around with the channel editor and I'm running into a problem using "Tv Network: ABC" as a channel. Even though I have ten ABC shows in my library (all properly labeled as ABC), only one of them is showing up in the channel.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Just try a PBS channel.. Same deal. Only one show is in the guide even though I have eight PBS shows in the library.

If you create a Smart Playlist from within the XBMC interface, using the rules, TV Shows, Studio is ABC, or whatever studio, what do you get? Do you get the same show or more?

Mark

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - xkudeki - 2013-06-15

can anyone answer my problemHuhHuhHuh

RE: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - mwkurt - 2013-06-15

Hello,

I have been having trouble keeping my installs of PTV in sync and would kindly like to ask for some help. What exactly is the proper to set up PTV for channel sharing so that multiple installs have the same show order and can when stopping one install, can resume the same show on a different install?

Thanks,
Mark