Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+----- Forum: PseudoTV / PseudoTV Live (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=231)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script (/showthread.php?tid=90738)

- YodaEXE - 2011-02-25

zepfan Wrote:Ok sounds good. Sorry I didn't know that, if I had I would have let you do it.
I'll use that as a base for the Nox if you don't mind.

Coding is a pain in the ass. This is a pain for me, as I've never done anything like it before, but I think it's going somewhat well. I was laid off earlier this month, so I've got a lot of free time. So far this has been a lot of fun for me to do, and is keeping me busy!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I just checked out the other skin you mentioned, and it looks great.

Also, on a side note, I approve of your avatar. Tennant is my favorite Doctor, though I do find the latest amusing.

- zepfan - 2011-02-25

YodaEXE Wrote:Also, on a side note, I approve of your avatar. Tennant is my favorite Doctor, though I do find the latest amusing.
I love Tennant. Everything about him was perfect for a Doctor. Matt Smith reminds me of Odo from DS9 too much, but at least he likes bow-ties.

- pcvii - 2011-02-25

I donno what my clients problem was it kept wanted to play the wrong video. but it seems that it snapped out of it after xbmc crashed. Then again i did download the pre release version. i saw it populate my channels with extra channels though every time i try to change to one of those it froze. Tongue

- pcvii - 2011-02-25

Though one thing i would like to do is be able to turn off subtitles on the fly. like when I'm watching anime I wanna see subtitles. but when harry potter is playing I don't wanna see it. Tongue

- Jason102 - 2011-02-25

If you can reproduce the freeze, please turn on debug logging, reproduce it, and send me the log. One thing others have seen is if playlist shuffling is on for video or music, PseudoTV may play incorrect videos...I'm currently working on this issue.

- pcvii - 2011-02-25

nevermind switching through the channels with the arrow keys and it still isn't quite getting the sync of the times and the shows right for me i donno why.

- zepfan - 2011-02-25

pcvii Wrote:nevermind switching through the channels with the arrow keys and it still isn't quite getting the sync of the times and the shows right for me i donno why.

Do you have shuffle playlists on?

- zepfan - 2011-02-25

How do we feel about this for the Aeon Nox epg, I'm not sure if I like it, but I won't really be using it, so I figured I'd see what people want.

Thanks to Sranshaft for the Background.

- YodaEXE - 2011-02-25

zepfan Wrote:How do we feel about this for the Aeon Nox epg, I'm not sure if I like it, but I won't really be using it, so I figured I'd see what people want.

Thanks to Sranshaft for the Background.

That's nice. I like that. You seem good at churning these out. Makes me a bit jealous Big Grin I tried making one for Transparency! but failed miserably, likely because the extent of my skinning knowledge is that they use XML files.

- zepfan - 2011-02-25

YodaEXE Wrote:That's nice. I like that. You seem good at churning these out. Makes me a bit jealous Big Grin I tried making one for Transparency! but failed miserably, likely because the extent of my skinning knowledge is that they use XML files.

Lol! Thanks. I had no idea how to do it as of Monday. I decided I wanted to make a skin I could see from my bed. So I wasn't stopping till I figured it out. I just figured out the other day that fonts and colors are defined by skin not the plugin, so I'm going to redo my old cirrus/alaska ones soon too.

- zepfan - 2011-02-25

Here's the final Aeon Nox skin.

Info Screen

EPG Screen

Download

- pcvii - 2011-02-25

zepfan Wrote:Do you have shuffle playlists on?

i'm not sure where shuffle playlists option is but i'll look it up. But that would make sense. I didn't notice but every time i changed the channel it would show up on a random video. lol so that would explain it.

- zepfan - 2011-02-25

pcvii Wrote:i'm not sure where shuffle playlists option is but i'll look it up. But that would make sense. I didn't notice but every time i changed the channel it would show up on a random video. lol so that would explain it.

I had that problem. Go to your video playlists (or now playing option) and make sure shuffle isn't selected. Also make sure in music just to be sure.

- pcvii - 2011-02-25

pcvii Wrote:i'm not sure where shuffle playlists option is but i'll look it up. But that would make sense. I didn't notice but every time i changed the channel it would show up on a random video. lol so that would explain it.

I think I found it on the music player it was on for that. So I'm guessing that might turn it off for the video playlists too? I shall find out.

And I found out what was causing the freeze/crash some files that are in the library/playlist don't exist anymore. I need to clean up the library.

- zepfan - 2011-02-25

pcvii Wrote:I think I found it on the music player it was on for that. So I'm guessing that might turn it off for the video playlists too? I shall find out.

And I found out what was causing the freeze/crash some files that are in the library/playlist don't exist anymore. I need to clean up the library.

Oh yea. I'd advise switching to confluene. It's very clear. Just select a video and hit the c button on the keyboard. Then go to now playing and make sure shuffle is off.
Cleaning is good too!!!