Kodi Community Forum
[REL] PleXBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [REL] PleXBMC (/showthread.php?tid=92310)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: [REL] PleXBMC - wim77 - 2013-07-18

(2013-07-18, 12:17)pecinko Wrote: Unfortunately I don't speak python Sad I go check if I get the same problem as you. What skin are you using?

Thanks, I'm using the standard Confluence skin (for now). It basically happens when you have filtered on Unwatched and then browse into a Season [x] filter (therefore only with TV Episodes).

RE: [REL] PleXBMC - pecinko - 2013-07-18

(2013-07-18, 12:20)wim77 Wrote:
(2013-07-18, 12:17)pecinko Wrote: Unfortunately I don't speak python Sad I go check if I get the same problem as you. What skin are you using?

Thanks, I'm using the standard Confluence skin (for now). It basically happens when you have filtered on Unwatched and then browse into a Season [x] filter (therefore only with TV Episodes).

Yup, happens here as well.

What is working is

tv shows-all-season x - left menu "show:unwatched" - play
tv shows-ondeck

If you are willing to fiddle with a script to get the shelf (recently added/on deck) working as per menu item please let me know. I'm missing it in Amber and Hippojay is on vacation.

(2013-07-18, 12:17)pecinko Wrote: If you are willing to fiddle with a script to get the shelf (recently added/on deck) working as per menu item please let me know. I'm missing it in Amber and Hippojay is on vacation.

My "recently added" and "on deck" menu items seem to be working in Confluence (with my modification as per above post)... is your problem related to Amber skin? I'll fiddle as far as I know, but I'm no expert. Give me some more details on your problem and I'll see what I can do.

RE: [REL] PleXBMC - pecinko - 2013-07-18

(2013-07-18, 13:07)wim77 Wrote: My "recently added" and "on deck" menu items seem to be working in Confluence (with my modification as per above post)... is your problem related to Amber skin? I'll fiddle as far as I know, but I'm no expert. Give me some more details on your problem and I'll see what I can do.

Well if it's not much hassle for you - install Amber for skin dev repo (or from Git), enable plexbmc integration and switch to vertical layout.

Shelf is populated but items are aggregated - recently added = x.y.z:32400/library/recentlyAdded

instead of

x.y.z:32400/library/sections/1/recentlyAdded

I've installed the Amber skin (very nice skin BTW) and can reproduce your screenshot from above. I'm not quite sure what you want.. but will start fiddling around.

Is it a problem with the skin, or with the PlexBMC script?

Don't hold your breath though - all this is quite new to me. (I'm from a Microsoft LOB development world) Smile

RE: [REL] PleXBMC - Windza - 2013-07-18

(2013-07-18, 10:02)pecinko Wrote: Don't know if this will fix your problems but I would try with newest version (3.2.2) of PleXBMC

https://github.com/hippojay/plugin.video.plexbmc/archive/frodo.zip

BTW, Latest version is needed for filter shortcuts to work on home page in Amber.

Thanks pecinko - I didn't realise there was a later version than 3.1.4 but it doesn't provide a solution to the image viewing problem. I'm using Aeon Nox 4 and the home screen shortcuts (via favourites) are now working perfectly.

UPDATE: I confirmed that this is indeed a PleXBMC issue and not a local permissions/access issue with XBMC... photos load perfectly via the native methods.

[REL] PleXBMC - pecinko - 2013-07-18

(2013-07-18, 14:09)wim77 Wrote: I've installed the Amber skin (very nice skin BTW) and can reproduce your screenshot from above. I'm not quite sure what you want.. but will start fiddling around.

Is it a problem with the skin, or with the PlexBMC script?

Don't hold your breath though - all this is quite new to me. (I'm from a Microsoft LOB development world) :)

Great!

If you have 1 movie or tv section on PMS - everything will look fine. However, if you separate your movies to 2 or more sections, recently added shelf will display mixed items as script fetches and separates items by type (movie, tv..) instead of per PMS section (section 1=movies, section2=documentaries...)

RE: [REL] PleXBMC - Windza - 2013-07-18

I might've been premature with the confirmation in my previous post... I switched to the Amber skin (thanks for your efforts pecinko) and everything works as it should?

Switching back to Aeon Nox or Confluence and the images fail again... I really wasn't expecting the fix to lie within the skin.

pecinko - are you aware of anything settings or code in the Amber skin that specifies how to handle photos from PleXBMC... would really like to get to the bottom of this.

RE: [REL] PleXBMC - bhechinger - 2013-07-21

(2013-03-22, 18:17)Matt Devo Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 02:16)hippojay Wrote: I think i've cracked netflix, and this may also fix Hulu. I'll push out an update later on.

yup, works great now (3.1.5), thanks! Only issue is that Netflix/Hulu channels are not accessible via the PleXBMC addon with a standard skin (eg, Confluence), only when using the Quartz/PleXBMC skin.

cheers!

Has this ever been resolved? It doesn't appear so. Using Confluence I just can't seem to get to Netflix. I *like* Confluence. Smile

The other issue is from xbmcRemote on the iPhone I also can't seem to access Netflix. This is *far* more important than not being able to get to it from Confluence since we are far more likely to use xbmcRemote than anything else.

Thanks!

-brian

edit: I just updated to 3.2.2 with no change in behavior.

RE: [REL] PleXBMC - gaxander - 2013-07-21

(2013-05-17, 16:14)Negativecreep0 Wrote: Yup I'm on Frodo 12.1 and using 3.2.2 ........... Does it make any difference that Im using Aeon MQ3 skin? subtitles should work whether I'm transcoding or straight streaming the video correct? My subtitles are .srt format, Plex Subtitle List box does show them to be there and there is an asterik next to the chosen subtitle...

I have the same problem:
Frodo and 3.2.2 and only internal subs (inside the mkv), Srt not shown.

[REL] PleXBMC - pecinko - 2013-07-21

3.2.2 & pms 0.9.7.28 - everything works.

RE: [REL] PleXBMC - sterval - 2013-07-26

Hey guys, this might sound like a stupid question, but what does the "library" and "files" options under the transcoding quality settings mean?

RE: [REL] PleXBMC - suemey - 2013-07-28

Hello, i just installed xbmc on my ouya and then proceeded to install plexbmc and I got an usual problem. I have two folders one for tv shows and one for movies, I have mkv files in both of them but the ones in the tv show folders do not word properly they have this weird unnerving sound coming out of them, the actual sound (voices and stuff) do not show only this screeching sound. But the ones within the movies folders work great.

Any ideasĀ”?

RE: [REL] PleXBMC - crimsonfury - 2013-07-30

I play all videos just fine in Plex itself but once I try Plexbmc in xbmc they all can be viewed but the HD ones are like double time the speed and there is no audio... I hit pause or ffw or rewind and nothing fixes the play speed for HD files of 720 or bigger...Why do hd videos all play at double speed with no audio with plexbmc ? If I play sd avi's then they play fine but nothing hd works...

Edit: It turns out that the new nightlies at the time had defaulted my Audio selections to something else and it was that that was causing my fast Video playback. So just make sure you have the correct audio playback setup for your rig.

RE: [REL] PleXBMC - sebbat - 2013-07-30

(2013-07-21, 14:46)gaxander Wrote:
(2013-05-17, 16:14)Negativecreep0 Wrote: Yup I'm on Frodo 12.1 and using 3.2.2 ........... Does it make any difference that Im using Aeon MQ3 skin? subtitles should work whether I'm transcoding or straight streaming the video correct? My subtitles are .srt format, Plex Subtitle List box does show them to be there and there is an asterik next to the chosen subtitle...

I have the same problem:
Frodo and 3.2.2 and only internal subs (inside the mkv), Srt not shown.

Same problem here. Raspbmc, Plexbmc 3.2.2. If subs are files (manually downloaded or provided by Plexbmc's automatic download trough Opensubtitles) they are not played. I can choose them from the options, but they are not played with the video.

Maybe there is a solution ?