Kodi Community Forum
[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Simplicity (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=138)
+----- Thread: [BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade (/showthread.php?tid=92794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- macel - 2011-02-16

Great looking skin, made it my default straight away.

One minor issue I noticed is that if a video has chapter info, it overlaps the video gui.

- sdesign - 2011-02-16

igotdvds Wrote:Quote: Originally Posted by mcborzu Only if installing a skin via Repo or .zip option, I believe? Ahhhh, good point. I didnt know that.

Thanks, it was installed but nothung shows up. I assume this is based on the shows you have in your xbmc library not a general tv guide?

If possible could we have an option to remove tv guide from the home page, and from elsewhere is the skin if thats doable.

Meant to say. This skin is top! Thanks!

- igotdvds - 2011-02-16

sdesign Wrote:Thanks, it was installed but nothung shows up. I assume this is based on the shows you have in your xbmc library not a general tv guide?

If possible could we have an option to remove tv guide from the home page, and from elsewhere is the skin if thats doable.

Meant to say. This skin is top! Thanks!

Your assumption is correct. I will add an option to remove it.

macel Wrote:Great looking skin, made it my default straight away.

One minor issue I noticed is that if a video has chapter info, it overlaps the video gui.

Screenshot?

- ttems - 2011-02-16

igotdvds Wrote:New splash image.

Simplicity is really great and working well so far. Thanks for your work. How can i add this fantastic image and replaced it with the general one? Thanks for ur help.

- igotdvds - 2011-02-16

ttems Wrote:Simplicity is really great and working well so far. Thanks for your work. How can i add this fantastic image and replaced it with the general one? Thanks for ur help.

program files/xbmc/media/splash.png

- sdesign - 2011-02-16

igotdvds Wrote:Your assumption is correct. I will add an option to remove it.

Great. If the toggle could remove the TV Guide link from elsewhere in the skin as well that would be cool. Big Grin

cheers, SD

- igotdvds - 2011-02-16

sdesign Wrote:Great. If the toggle could remove the TV Guide link from elsewhere in the skin as well that would be cool. Big Grin

cheers, SD

Well of course. Rolleyes

- macel - 2011-02-18

igotdvds Wrote:Screenshot?

Here..

Minor glitch, like I said Smile

- igotdvds - 2011-02-18

macel Wrote:Here..

Minor glitch, like I said Smile

Thanks, will fix.
Smile

- igotdvds - 2011-02-19

Two birds with one stone.

Fixed the chapter issue and went ahead and added logo support.

I wasnt happy with the current default cd. So, I changed it. Smile

New fallback fanart for Music:

- sdesign - 2011-02-19

Hi,

I noticed that 'hide programs' from the home screen doesn't work if you have 'hide scripts' disabled, so you either have both showing or none.

Also, custom program buttons show up under the 'addon' home screen menu, not under the program menu.

Customs addons do not appear anywhere, neither under the addons menu or the programs menu.

EDIT: Also, custom movie genres on home screen doesn't work. Nothing appears on home screen. Sorry if these are all known bugs!

Thanks,

SD

- gobbledigook - 2011-02-19

hi i'm having some trouble getting hold of this! very keen on a simple look and you work looks fantastic, thanx!! from git:

Code:
dan@mini-linux:~/Downloads$ git fetch git://github.com/wizardxbmcmods/simplicity-xbmc.git
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

i downloaded the beta3 from google.code but on extraction i get more failed than succesful? snip:

Code:
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/flash.png               OK        
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/flv.png                 OK        
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/h262.png                Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/h263.png                Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/h264.png                Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/hddvd.png               Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/hdtv.png                Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/iso.png                 Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/m2ts.png                Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/mkv.png                 Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/mov.png                 Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/mp4.png                 Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/mpeg1video.png          Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/mpeg2video.png          Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/mpeg4video.png          Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/ogg.png                 Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/oggtheora.png           Failed    
Extracting  skin.simplicity/media/flags/video/real.png                OK

is there something wrong or am i just a little tooo eager?

edit: also tried from xbmc getskin in the gui but the download doesn't start....

- MaDDoGo - 2011-02-19

@igotdvds: Hi, I didn't know about the github and I've been waiting long time for updates in the google page :O I can't download none of both versions (tarball nor zip) in git and the googlecode page is out-of-date. Can you upload a zip version to google code? Thanks Tongue

Edit: Now github is working again

- Morbeas - 2011-02-19

Would it be possible to have the actual numbers instead of stars for the IMDB rating please?

Thanks a ton!

- igotdvds - 2011-02-19

sdesign Wrote:Hi,

I noticed that 'hide programs' from the home screen doesn't work if you have 'hide scripts' disabled, so you either have both showing or none.

Also, custom program buttons show up under the 'addon' home screen menu, not under the program menu.

Customs addons do not appear anywhere, neither under the addons menu or the programs menu.

EDIT: Also, custom movie genres on home screen doesn't work. Nothing appears on home screen. Sorry if these are all known bugs!

Thanks,

SD

You need to enable recently added information on home page. Then it will all appear. Smile