Kodi Community Forum
[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Simplicity (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=138)
+----- Thread: [BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade (/showthread.php?tid=92794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- pm84 - 2011-03-19

igotdvds Wrote:Customizable Backgrounds!!

How I do this?

- Sinvida - 2011-03-19

pm84 Wrote:How I do this?

Igotdvds hasn't released this homescreen yet. Think he's planning on releasing it this weekend.

Looks awesome though!

- igotdvds - 2011-03-20

You asked for it and YOU GOT IT! Customizable Backgrounds!

-----------

-----------

-----------

-----------

-----------

- kulprit - 2011-03-20

otcho Wrote:I had a suggestion about using the music osd for videos too. Would give Simplicity a more consistent look. And that's one goal, right ?

I would like to see the music osd replicated for the video osd as well. Nice work on the backgrounds. Looks fantastic.

Does anyone else have the problem of when using the simplicity (svn) version, or even the one off the offical repo, it doesn't get any icons for the settings page, ie skin, appearance, video and such?

- pm84 - 2011-03-20

kulprit Wrote:I would like to see the music osd replicated for the video osd as well. Nice work on the backgrounds. Looks fantastic.

Does anyone else have the problem of when using the simplicity (svn) version, or even the one off the offical repo, it doesn't get any icons for the settings page, ie skin, appearance, video and such?

Yes, me.

Looks fabulous, igotdvds!

- otcho - 2011-03-20

kulprit Wrote:Does anyone else have the problem of when using the simplicity (svn) version, or even the one off the offical repo, it doesn't get any icons for the settings page, ie skin, appearance, video and such?

When i download the git-version and use the "install via zip-file"-installation i see all the icons.

- daemox - 2011-03-20

Quote:Originally Posted by kulprit

I didn't see this originally. I do have a similar problem though. I haven't narrowed it down to which sources do what though. I also have a similar problem with watched icons. They work consistently on some sources, but not consistently (or not at all) on others.

I was hoping this would just be something that would be fixed before it reached final, but if it's not known definitely want to weigh in on this.

Cheers!

- igotdvds - 2011-03-20

daemox Wrote:I didn't see this originally. I do have a similar problem though. I haven't narrowed it down to which sources do what though. I also have a similar problem with watched icons. They work consistently on some sources, but not consistently (or not at all) on others.

I was hoping this would just be something that would be fixed before it reached final, but if it's not known definitely want to weigh in on this.

Cheers!

Pulling from the official Simplicity GIT should have all images. It does for me.

- DejaVu - 2011-03-21

I just updated your skin on my HTPC and have to say it is the most stunning skin I've used so far. I used Shade for the period it was being updated. But you have seriously outdone yourself this time.

I will certainly try to help with suggestions, but I think perfection cannot be improved upon! Smile

Fantastic work!!

- igotdvds - 2011-03-21

DejaVu77 Wrote:I just updated your skin on my HTPC and have to say it is the most stunning skin I've used so far. I used Shade for the period it was being updated. But you have seriously outdone yourself this time.

I will certainly try to help with suggestions, but I think perfection cannot be improved upon! Smile

Fantastic work!!

Thanks! I look forward to your suggestions.

- igotdvds - 2011-03-21

New Wallpaper. Just for kicks.

- daemox - 2011-03-21

igotdvds Wrote:Pulling from the official Simplicity GIT should have all images. It does for me.

I had been pulling from git, but just created a new folder for the skin and everything seems to be working now. I'll keep an eye on this and try to catch it if any problems come back.

With that said, I'm really enjoying all the changes and updates that you've made recently. Though, I do have a few more requests if they are feasible.

1) Add the studio clear art / clock (or something else) to the pause screen for movies (similar to the TV pause screen.

2) Add a Fan Art Slide view for Music / Albums / Tracks (pretty please? Smile)

3) Write and add add-ons for Pandora and Amazon streaming.... (just teasing, unless you really want to Wink)

In all seriousness, I've been trying to come up with a third one, but can't for the life of me. It's an amazingly well done skin and I sincerely thought Shade was the ultimate XBMC skin once I found it. I'm amazed that you've out done yourself with Simplicity. Well done!

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-21

DazNoonan Wrote:Hi, Is there any chance of having this to show the rating number instead of the stars?
Any thoughts on this?

Thanks
Darren

- igotdvds - 2011-03-21

DazNoonan Wrote:Any thoughts on this?

Thanks
Darren

The stars really make the skin stand out. I feel I would be straying from the original design if I changed it. Feel free to create a mod though.

- monsieurpaulu - 2011-03-21

hi ,

i really like this skin .
i use a now playing screen for my music that kicks-in after 5 seconds
and have made 2 screens that i use for this skin

maybe someone is interested ?

and

it is also possible to have a cd art spinning