Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Nick Jr. (Video) Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Nick Jr. (Video) Addon (/showthread.php?tid=93051)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- rbrohman - 2011-02-07

This plugin is great. Thanks!

Is there any way you can pull each video's length? It would be really useful to know which videos are 1 minute clips and which are full episodes before actually loading them.

- floyd22 - 2011-02-08

Great JOB!! Thanks...

- igotdvds - 2011-02-08

Anyway to get the TV Show Title infolabel available?

- nixa - 2011-02-08

rbrohman: Video length implemented in v1.2.1
igotdvds: Do you mean plot info?

I need a couple of volunteers for testing the codes with proxy implementation before I released it in the repo. So, PM me if your location is not in the USA and you get the "script error" for nick.com and nicktoons.com.

- mwkurt - 2011-02-08

Nixa,

Thanks so much for your plugins!

Is there any chance of a forthcoming Disney Playhouse plugin?

Thanks,
Mark

- igotdvds - 2011-02-08

nixa Wrote:rbrohman: Video length implemented in v1.2.1
igotdvds: Do you mean plot info?

I need a couple of volunteers for testing the codes with proxy implementation before I released it in the repo. So, PM me if your location is not in the USA and you get the "script error" for nick.com and nicktoons.com.

No. I mean the actual show name. I have the episode name but I need for instance, Ren and Stimpy or Iron Man.

- gussi1337 - 2011-02-08

Hey!
I have a really big problem. I've been trying to install this addon to my xbmc for 2 days now and every time i select the zip file it pops up a small window that says "instalation faild! I've done exactly as they dierscribes so i dont understand why it doessnt work for me Sad my friends has download it to theres pc's and it works great but i got mac and i dont make it work! I've tryed it on 2 mac computers now and it doessent work on each of them. Do somone know how to make it work?

/from a really comfused gussi Smile

- gussi1337 - 2011-02-08

Hey!
I have a really big problem. I've been trying to install this addon to my xbmc for 2 days now and every time i select the zip file it pops up a small window that says "instalation faild! I've done exactly as they dierscribes so i dont understand why it doessnt work for me my friends has download it to theres pc's and it works great but i got mac and i dont make it work! I've tryed it on 2 mac computers now and it doessent work on each of them. Do somone know how to make it work?

/from a really comfused gussi

- nixa - 2011-02-08

igotdvds: Ok.

gussi1337 Wrote:Hey!
I have a really big problem. I've been trying to install this addon to my xbmc for 2 days now and every time i select the zip file it pops up a small window that says "instalation faild! I've done exactly as they dierscribes so i dont understand why it doessnt work for me my friends has download it to theres pc's and it works great but i got mac and i dont make it work! I've tryed it on 2 mac computers now and it doessent work on each of them. Do somone know how to make it work?

/from a really comfused gussi

is it the repository or Nickelodeon addon installation failed? Do you have success installing other 3rd-party repositories?

- rbrohman - 2011-02-08

nixa Wrote:rbrohman: Video length implemented in v1.2.1

Thanks, works great!

Possible to sort the shows by name, while still maintaining the current sort order on the actual episodes/clips (which I assume to be by release date)?

- fultotop - 2011-02-14

Thanks for time you put in, for update 1.3.1.

- nixa - 2011-02-15

fultotop Wrote:Thanks for time you put in, for update 1.3.1.

I added proxy support in the v1.3.1 for those who cant access nick.com & nicktoons.com. Let me know if that works.

- fultotop - 2011-02-15

1.3.2 proxy works fine on nicktoons & nick.com, but if you update it keeps the old proxy settings.

The new proxy in 1.3.2 is 208.115.60.146 port 8080 and sometimes you may have to hit your selection twice as the proxy doesn't respond quick enough sometimes.

Thanks

- nixa - 2011-02-16

fultotop Wrote:1.3.2 proxy works fine on nicktoons & nick.com, but if you update it keeps the old proxy settings.

The new proxy in 1.3.2 is 208.115.60.146 port 8080 and sometimes you may have to hit your selection twice as the proxy doesn't respond quick enough sometimes.

Thanks

Thanks for your feedback. Starting from this version, the proxy IP will not be updated and you will have to grab it manually from here http://www.ip-adress.com/proxy_list/.

Yeah, the proxies are short-lived & unpredictable.

Not working! - nixa - 2011-02-16

Note: The addon is not working for all nick, nickjr and nicktoons. I believed Nickelodeon had noticed some 'jump' on their server which come from outside the US. Today, they had changed how the rtmpe is served and added geo-restriction to the final video path (now we need some kind of hotspot shield or vpn script). I'm working on it but its getting harder than I thought and I need more time to learn about sniffing network, headers and vpn.

Code:
20:48:25 T:2956091392 M:2493964288 WARNING: HandShake: Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 9
20:48:25 T:2956091392 M:2493964288 WARNING: HandShake: Server not genuine Adobe!
20:48:25 T:2956091392 M:2493964288   ERROR: RTMP_Connect1, handshake failed.

Referring the above log, insight are much welcome.