[WIP] Ellipsis 1.3 - Updated 12/12/12 New Progress for Frodo Updates - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Ellipsis (/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Ellipsis 1.3 - Updated 12/12/12 New Progress for Frodo Updates (/showthread.php?tid=93999)
- crooksy - 2011-03-11 21:43
post removed for reasons of stupidity :-)
- Blackbolt - 2011-03-19 19:22
Theres a lot of great ideas here guys. We really appreciate your input. Keep it coming.
- ubuntuf4n - 2011-03-19 19:39
I know that's part of the design-philosophy, but a turbo-mode for entering/leaving/scrolling
those several menus (animation speedup) could be checked for testing-purposes.
Of course, only if it would be possible w/o loosing the main spirit of this great skin.
- crooksy - 2011-03-24 16:52
One thing that I'd really love is to intigrate Last.fm within the music section, for example when you are in music and viewing by artists a "similar artists" are grabbed from last.fm with a link that will play that channel.
I'd also like to rate tracks that are in my collection which then updates my last.fm account.
I realise this is beyound the realms of skin design but if there was some way to better intigrate the Last.fm plugin within the main music section then that would be great.
EDIT: This is a fantastic skin and I think you've pretty much got bang on everything right for movies, now if you could focus on making the skin stand out from all the other skins and make it a clear winner for music lovers then I think you'll be onto something.
In the meantime I reluctantly had to go back to Aeon as I just couldn't use your skin for my large music collection.
- sam.vw - 2011-04-28 18:24
I love your SKIN,
Although my personal 2 preferred settings are missing:
1. Viewtype: Wallstream View (In both File View and Library View)
2. Mouse Support (I use the File Manager on a daily base, and I really like it when a mouse pointer is enabled)
Thanks In Advance
- TheUriah - 2011-07-21 10:12
I LOVE this skin, but of course would love a few more things in it...
1. As many have surely said, more view options for library mode for everything.
2. Custom home menu buttons (already on the to-do I believe, but just wanted to give my vote.)
3. While a video is playing, pulling up info shows when the video will end. It would be nice if it also showed what the current time is and/or remaining time.
4. Weather on the home screen?
5. I also feel that the current music library mode is very hard to navigate.
- turewib - 2011-08-06 18:58
lenx Wrote:I've said it before in a separate thread but I think the Ellipsis Video OSD is a bit lacking in comparison to Confluence and Alaska. I much prefer the OSD functionality and appearance in Confluence when navigating a video and the info. you get from the info. function.
Agree - the OSD should have focus on most used features like stopping/rewinding/ejecting
- Blackbolt - 2011-08-07 13:49
turewib Wrote:Agree - the OSD should have focus on most used features like stopping/rewinding/ejecting
We also feel this way. The amendments and improvements to Ellipsis will be extensive. We're taking all feedback on-board, so thanks for this.
- sam.vw - 2011-08-10 22:20
As mentioned before, I would like to see a Wallstream View in File View mode with cases disabled.
Thanks In Advance
Keep up the good work!
- oldschool - 2011-08-17 21:52
I would like to see an own skin screensaver!
PS: I am in the need for the unpacked textures from the beta one. For a xbox version... Thanks!