[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Weather Add-ons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon (/showthread.php?tid=95329)
- bandelguy - 2011-06-10 13:39
@ Brightsr: Please revive this fantastic addon.
- Tight_wad - 2011-06-10 13:49
- brightsr - 2011-06-10 15:08
I'm fixing now. Weather.com changed their form.
I think update will be released around noon.
- fional - 2011-06-10 15:10
brightsr Wrote:I'm fixing now. Weather.com changed their format.
Brilliant When I show off my XBMC to people who call by to visit, Weather Plus is the first thing I show!
- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2011-06-10 17:43
good deal...I was wondering if it would be possible to toggle to a different alert sound, something more annoying and possibly longer, maybe have it switch to the more obnoxious one at a given time...something to get my ass up out of bed if they issue a tornado warning or something, had alot of those so far this yar and are getting a little too close for comfort.
- brightsr - 2011-06-10 19:24
- Rebuilded : Weather.com 36 hour, 10 day forecast (they changed entire form of 10 day forecast page)
There were some issues during upload, If you have a problem to update, please un&reinstall.
- fional - 2011-06-10 22:04
brightsr Wrote:[UPDATE] v.2.1.7
I updated, but still receive an error.
Here is my log:
- jawilljr - 2011-06-10 22:16
I'm receiving a script error after updating also.
I also un/reinstalled and still getting the same error.
It looks like the error is here:
- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-06-10 22:52
I updated to 2.1.7
no more script error massage, all infos are retrieved, except that I don't have animated maps anymore (after having set the main one to "Weather Detail (World - Europe)
- fional - 2011-06-10 22:53
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:I updated to 2.1.7
Do you get the ten day forecast?
- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-06-10 23:15
Nope, 6 days forecast.
My skin is CirrusExtended 2.0.3.
My provider: Accuweather.com Global
No maps at all appear (with and without the MegaPack installed)
- brightsr - 2011-06-10 23:32
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Nope, 6 days forecast.
only weather.com maps available now.
if you use another provider, it's normal.
- brightsr - 2011-06-10 23:48
- Fixed : 10 day forecast temperature bug
- eddiem - 2011-06-11 00:08
Seems to be OK now, thank you.
- jawilljr - 2011-06-11 00:11
Seem to be working for me know too.