[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Weather Add-ons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon (/showthread.php?tid=95329)
- hams1000 - 2011-06-23 00:09
fional Wrote:Mine, the Euroforecast, last was updated at 11:01 22/06/11.
I will try that now.
- GuiZ - 2011-06-23 09:20
I uninstalled and reinstalled with last update. I deleted all the weather+ folder in cache an userdata and... same again: script error and no 10 forecast
- brightsr - 2011-06-23 15:43
GuiZ Wrote:I uninstalled and reinstalled with last update. I deleted all the weather+ folder in cache an userdata and... same again: script error and no 10 forecast
I didn't see any errors when I tested your location, Rouen, France.
But according to your log, Addon failed to fetch wind of 10 day forecast, I guess it's occuring only at certain time.
Anyway, I'm going to make it to ignore errors regarding that, so you may have the most info except for wind of 10 day forecast.
- The addon will ignore any errors regarding wind information of 10 day forecast.
* if any issues about updating : http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/files/weather.weatherplus.zip
- GuiZ - 2011-06-23 16:04
Thanx!!! Work again with the 10 day forecast.
THX for the support!
- brightsr - 2011-06-23 16:19
hams1000 Wrote:The Weather video seems to be stuck on last Tuesday (6/7) forecast.
Thanks for your report.
Weather.com changed video file address and type. (flv->mov)
I'm going to update soon.
- brightsr - 2011-06-23 16:57
- Fixed : Weather.com Forecast Video
- Added : Video Selection available for US locations (settings->general->video->select regional or local, regional is default)
- Changed properties :
- hams1000 - 2011-06-24 13:16
brightsr Wrote:Thanks for your report.
Thanks fellow New Englander!
- dallasnights - 2011-06-25 01:13
not working on the newest XBMC 10.09 that my system just updated on ATV2
Darn it, any fix anyone
- werwer - 2011-06-26 19:54
thanks for add the .zip file!!
I will try it this evening and let you know!!
- brightsr - 2011-06-28 14:38
dallasnights Wrote:not working on the newest XBMC 10.09 that my system just updated on ATV2
if any errors, please post your log.