Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Weather Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon (/showthread.php?tid=95329)

- BigNoid - 2011-11-15

Anybody who want weatherplus in eden, just modify addon.xml with this:
Code:
<requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.0"/>
  </requires>

- spiff - 2011-11-15

or a better idea;
how about you wait until brightsr has the time to actually make it work properly with eden. the check is there for a reason, the api changed!

- hentai23 - 2011-11-15

good idea id stick to spiffys suggestion xD

- fional - 2011-11-16

I updated and it doesn't find anything in Ireland. Though some weather stats do come up, the current condition is in all upper case - and the animated icon doesn't show up.

Am I doing something wrong?

- Hack_kid - 2011-11-16

I don't know what ur talking about brightsr but it is not working here, at all with aeon box my current temp is 173 degrees. Doesn't sound right

- brightsr - 2011-11-16

fional Wrote:I updated and it doesn't find anything in Ireland. Though some weather stats do come up, the current condition is in all upper case - and the animated icon doesn't show up.

Am I don't something wrong?

Can you explain your issue in detail? And I'll be happy to have your log.

- Hack_kid - 2011-11-16

could you please test with the Aeon Nox skin and see if there issue is there then?

- Hack_kid - 2011-11-16

i tested with confluence too. and it works.... for a sec. it gets the correct temp but then it jumps up to 113 F all of a sudden. no joke try it for yourselfs

type in snohomish for location and pick snohomish washington united states

then go into weather section and hit refresh and watch

- brightsr - 2011-11-16

Hack_kid Wrote:i tested with confluence too. and it works.... for a sec. it gets the correct temp but then it jumps up to 113 F all of a sudden. no joke try it for yourselfs

type in snohomish for location and pick snohomish washington united states

then go into weather section and hit refresh and watch

It's working well on my windows 7 system.

- Hack_kid - 2011-11-16

hmm i'm using linux... maybe thats why? it works for a sec but then refreshes again and goes up to 113 degress and if you refresh again it goes higher and higher i'll post another log but i posted one a few pages back as well

- brightsr - 2011-11-16

Hack_kid Wrote:hmm i'm using linux... maybe thats why? it works for a sec but then refreshes again and goes up to 113 degress and if you refresh again it goes higher and higher i'll post another log but i posted one a few pages back as well

I'll test it on my arch linux system this late night.

- Hack_kid - 2011-11-16

ok, i'm using ubuntu 11.10 i'll test on windows for fun i guess just to confirm thats the issue

- mbah.pande - 2011-11-16

I'am using ubuntu 11.10 and get xbmc pre-eden from ppa rennie-waldock, cannot install weather plus addon, please tell me hoe to fix it?

when i try download the zip andd installed xbmc say different directory structure

thanks

- brightsr - 2011-11-16

mbah.pande Wrote:I'am using ubuntu 11.10 and get xbmc pre-eden from ppa rennie-waldock, cannot install weather plus addon, please tell me hoe to fix it?

when i try download the zip andd installed xbmc say different directory structure

thanks

I'll make it work with pre-eden nightly build soon. Before that, you can use by extracting zip file into addon folder manually and restarting XBMC.

- brightsr - 2011-11-16

@Heck_kid :
No problem on Arch linux.
Fetching from accuweather.com is involving a lot of pages, so it sometimes get errors depending on internet connection, but I don't understand why temp is going up so high like yours.