Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Weather Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon (/showthread.php?tid=95329)

- Omegatron - 2011-11-25

brightsr Wrote:I got it. I set long current wind direction (like VARIABLE), the same result came out as yours. I think you can ask the skinner to fix it to show long weather information by any possible means.

could you explain what needs to be changed precicly so i can copy/paste it to him pls? because im clueless about programming.

again, thank you very much for helping

- butchabay - 2011-11-25

brightsr Wrote:To be sure : $INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Location)] Wink

Thanx, got it working finally Smile

- brightsr - 2011-11-25

Ajedi Wrote:could you explain what needs to be changed precicly so i can copy/paste it to him pls? because im clueless about programming.

I don't know much about skinning.
I think you can tell him that the issue is caused by too long current wind information.

- Clansman - 2011-11-25

brightsr Wrote:It depends on the provider.

[Weather.com] It must be an issue.
[Accuweather.com or NOAA] It's normal.

Thanks for the reply, got it sorted.

Clansman

- Wendell2012 - 2011-11-25

I have no idea.ImageImage

- Omegatron - 2011-11-25

brightsr Wrote:I don't know much about skinning.
I think you can tell him that the issue is caused by too long current wind information.

done, its gonna be fixed in next release of the skin. Thanks!

- brightsr - 2011-11-25

Ajedi Wrote:done, its gonna be fixed in next release of the skin. Thanks!

My pleasure! Smile

- deh2k7 - 2011-11-26

Just got around to doing some upgrades and fixing issues in my XBMC. Got everything working again, thank you for your hard work!

I now have one minor problem - all temperatures are now in Celsius. Is there a setting to get Fahrenheit back? I'm in the US, so everything is typically in F, not C.

I'm using the latest version, 2.7.2.

Thanks for the help!

- Hitcher - 2011-11-26

Appearance > International > Region

Radar - woodyearl - 2011-11-26

Anybody's radar not working?

- fional - 2011-11-27

brightsr Wrote:I don't think so because that may have different structure of XML.
If you need yours fixed or modified, I can investigate it.
But I think it's better way to ask a skinner developing your skin.

Or you can do it by yourself following below.

1) open xml files (like home.xml, Includes_Furniture.xml, etc.)
2) replace "Weather.Conditions" -> "Window(Weather).Property(Current.OutlookIcon)"
3) replace "Weather.FanartCode" -> "Window(Weather).Property(Current.FanartCode)"

Current.FanartCode is not available if you use Weather.com. which is going to be fixed in next release.
(FanartCode is for animated icon.)

Thanks for this Smile I'll give it a try and see if I can fix it. I'll also post this in the Nox thread, though I don't think they are doing any dharma updates anymore, just preparing for Eden - still may be worth letting them know Smile

- deh2k7 - 2011-11-27

Hitcher Wrote:Appearance > International > Region

Thanks Hitcher - I recently upgraded to a new version and this must have been reset on me.

- TechLife - 2011-11-27

Has anyone have the current conditions on the home screen working on Dharma? I installed the patch in the first post and everything works great (soo much more info...thank you so much!) but the little icon/temp next to the clock is gone.

If I missed the answer, I apologize in advance! Thanks!

- brightsr - 2011-11-27

TechLife Wrote:Has anyone have the current conditions on the home screen working on Dharma? I installed the patch in the first post and everything works great (soo much more info...thank you so much!) but the little icon/temp next to the clock is gone.

If I missed the answer, I apologize in advance! Thanks!

Try this (Dharma only):

1) Find xml file related to home screen (like home.xml) in skin's folder (Confluence : XBMC\addons\skin.confluence)
2) Open that file and try to remove " Weather.IsFetched". (if there is "+" in front of that, remove it too.)

- macf1an - 2011-11-27

what about eden-pre ? pre-API-changes versions?