[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Weather Add-ons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon (/showthread.php?tid=95329)
- Martijn - 2011-11-19 16:12
brightsr Wrote:I'd like to see if there's no issue until tonight, and then I'll request.
No problems for me using todays windows build and W+ 2.5
- Big_Noid - 2011-11-19 16:17
brightsr Wrote:hmm.. strange.. I already made it to convert current condition to titlecase. (only the first letter is uppercase)
it converts to titlecase okay and that's okay for the first word, but looks odd with the second word because the rest of the days conditions don't do this.
ie Mostly Sunny for today and Mostly sunny for tomorrow.
As I said...very minor issue and if it can't be fixed that's no real issue.
- brightsr - 2011-11-19 16:21
m4x1m Wrote:unfortunately yes!
"location not selected" means just "you didn't select a location at the addon's settings. Because setting id of area code has been changed, you need to re-select a location. When a new build comes out, I'll make it work on that without code modification.
- brightsr - 2011-11-19 16:30
Big_Noid Wrote:it converts to titlecase okay and that's okay for the first word, but looks odd with the second word because the rest of the days conditions don't do this.
Ah, I considered only the CURRENT CONDITION, not other days' conditions. Fixing it is so simple thanks to "str.title()". I'll fix it at next update release.
- PatK - 2011-11-19 16:48
The fix is in.. thank you. Pre-Eden T! Win7/64
No problems for me using todays build and W+ 2.5
- macf1an - 2011-11-19 19:52
brightsr Wrote:You prefer to the past way. I was thinking all options and area codes should be in the addon's settings as the built-in weather api has been gone. But if users don't like it and want to go back, I'll make a version for Dharma only.
I'm using 10.0-9 which is the last stable eden-pre - not dharma.
Why don't you just check if the guisettings has the area codes set (dharma and all nightlies before the weather api change) and get that info from there?
- brightsr - 2011-11-19 20:07
macf1an Wrote:I'm using 10.0-9 which is the last stable eden-pre - not dharma.
Okay, I'm going to make it.
- dnairb - 2011-11-19 21:01
The addon has updated to version 2.5.0, and now all is broken (XBMCLive, Dharma 10.1)
From the log, the following is reported:
- hentai23 - 2011-11-20 00:11
olympia Wrote:Is there any reason why you are not requesting this to be included in the official repo?
he has a point this is THE best weather addon hands down and thus an official repo contender
- brightsr - 2011-11-20 08:35
- Changed : Compatibilty Check Method ( Checking Version -> Checking Arguments passed to addon )
- Changed : [Builds Before Weather API Change] Using Area Codes Set at Global Weather Settings for Weather.com
- Fixed : [Accuweather.com] Loop Bug
- Improved : [Accuweather.com] Outlooks in title case
* Moving to official repo : I've sent pull request to official repo of dharma and eden-pre. I hope it will be visible soon.
* zip file download : http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/files/weather.weatherplus_2.5.1.zip