[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Weather Add-ons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon (/showthread.php?tid=95329)
- TugboatBill - 2011-03-14 17:04
Yesterday I got a script error on the Windows 10.1 box. I closed XBMC and restarted and it is working again.
- divingmule - 2011-03-14 17:23
I was getting the same error as charlieboy. From the log:
As a workaround changing the map selection in weather settings worked.
Now I'm getting a new error, most of the time, sometimes it works fine. Seems to be failing getting the sunrise, sunset times.
Thanks for working on this.
- DannyBoy999 - 2011-03-14 23:46
When I install this repo I get no option to add the weather plugin. Other addons are there but not this one. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
- brightsr - 2011-03-15 01:43
divingmule Wrote:I was getting the same error as charlieboy. From the log:
Thanks for your post. I'll try to fix it.
And I'll be happy if you can let me know your area code.
- brightsr - 2011-03-15 16:11
Local maps on weather.com seem to have problems and they are not appearing on my browser.
So please wait for next update. I'll work ASAP.
- divingmule - 2011-03-15 17:46
brightsr Wrote:Thanks for your post. I'll try to fix it.
- brightsr - 2011-03-16 06:00
- Adjusted : Recently changed map pages and images on weather.com
- Fixed : Misc. Map bugs
- Fixed : Sunrise, Sunset bugs (if fetching sunrise or sunset time failed, it'll appear as "N/A")
- Added : Portuguese (Brazil), Korean translation for addon settings
- Wanilton - 2011-03-16 12:15
brightsr Wrote:[UPDATE] v.1.2.0
*Language, this is not ok for me, the only file language is english, no Portuguese ou Korean, check please.
- lams144 - 2011-03-16 13:10
Thank you very much for this great addon. It is a great job.
In my case, this new version 1.2 has solved my map bugs (I am in Spain)
Here you have the spanish translation.
- brightsr - 2011-03-16 13:52
Wanilton Wrote:*Language, this is not ok for me, the only file language is english, no Portuguese ou Korean, check please.
Oops, I got a mistake.
I re-upload language files.