[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=96014)
Update showmix 3.0 dharma out now!!! - ZombieRobot - 2011-07-26 09:05
Just updated first page with Aeon Showmix 3.0 Dharma build guys its very stable and as the title says its for dharma builds of XBMC enjoy!
Have removed the pre-eden build for maintenance.
Let me know if you have any trouble with the file
Aeon showmix 3.1 just around the corner
- Timreh - 2011-07-26 10:39
Just installed Showmix 3.0. Wonderful Skin, Good Work!
But i still got a few questions/(maybe)bugs.
1. Maybe i am just blind, but how do i activate Logos in TV-Show Overview?
2. Everytime i go back to Home Screen, a box pops up, saying the Alarm Clock has been stopped.
3. Sometimes when i go into TV-Shows or Movies it goes to Videos and i have to choose Movies or TV Shows.
I really love this new version. Incredibly fast and good looking Thanks for your work
- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-26 10:53
Timreh Wrote:Just installed Showmix 3.0. Wonderful Skin, Good Work!
1. hey mate i am currently doing a full overhaul of all tv show views clearart and banners are what i am starting with and will have them done in the next release sorry bout that i would love to have got them into this release but just ran out of time.
2. Have never had this alarm problem on any of my multiple builds of XBMC and skin installs sorry cant help you there
3.What build are you using? are you using dharma install of XBMC with dharma version of showmix 3.0? or pre-eden build of showmix?
Quote:I really love this new version. Incredibly fast and good lookingHaha thanks it should be Showmix has undergone a load of code cleanup. will look into your problems and see if any other users get the same problems. thanks for the reply
- Timreh - 2011-07-26 10:58
1. Ok. I guess i have to wait for my tv logos then
3. I´m using Dharma Install with Dharma Showmix. It must have been an option i changed in Setting, because it didnt happen right after installing the Skin. I will figure it out
- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-26 11:04
Oh yeah in case anyone is wondering about the new classic views not having any movie title or codec icons its because i haven't added any i like it nice and clean but understand people love them some codec icons so will look at adding them to showmix 3.1 but they may be disabled by default.
Also will fix up the classic views in tv shows and music
- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-26 11:06
Timreh Wrote:1. Ok. I guess i have to wait for my tv logos then
Strange i will try to replicate this alarm problem and see if there is a fix i think i may know what the problem with returning to files view of movies is also will fix in 3.1
- cupra - 2011-07-26 11:16
great work. but im getting "alarm clock cancelld" error all the time.
- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-26 11:26
cupra Wrote:great work. but im getting "alarm clock cancelld" error all the time.
Dam it anyone know whats causing this could you get back to me
- butchabay - 2011-07-26 11:33
ZombieRobot Wrote:Dam it anyone know whats causing this could you get back to me
Maybe some kind of script alarm, so you won't replicate it if you don't have those scripts ... Just a suggestion ...
What about recently added or random items ?
- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-26 11:38
butchabay Wrote:Maybe some kind of script alarm, so you won't replicate it if you don't have those scripts ... Just a suggestion ...
good point thanks butch i think i used to get this with recently added way back in the day when i first ported showmix to dharma could be random items will have to look into it tomorrow also was wondering if it could have something to do with skinning engine 3.0 i forgot to change it back this build is my pre-eden build reverted back to dharma