Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=96014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- ZombieRobot - 2011-05-27

SHOWMIX 3.0 coming very soon!! I have been working hard on showmix for the last 7 days (about 8 hours a day coding) and have achieved a lot in that time.

i have squashed a lot of bugs that plagued my last release and added some oldschool back into showmix also a new list view in saying that i have also created a few new bugs.

Whats new?

*You can now toggle between the standard video info screen and the classic AEON info screen
*New mid list view
*fixed recently added for eden
*Classic showmix views are back (toggle classic mode on or off for old school feelCool)

Just got to go through and get the rest of the skin eden ready after i finish coding the oldschool views in

Vertical menu

- Hunter-Killer - 2011-05-28

theGuillaume Wrote:Ahhh! Hunter-Killer stated that the folder name had to be /thumbs/ when in fact it's /extrathumbs/
Thanks for the ss's Smile

All I can do is apologise, I sir am a doofus! Blush

- Hunter-Killer - 2011-05-28

ZombieRobot Wrote:SHOWMIX 3.0 coming very soon!! I have been working hard on showmix for the last 7 days (about 8 hours a day coding) and have achieved a lot in that time.

i have squashed a lot of bugs that plagued my last release and added some oldschool back into showmix also a new list view in saying that i have also created a few new bugs.

Whats new?

*You can now toggle between the standard video info screen and the classic AEON info screen
*New mid list view
*fixed recently added for eden
*Classic showmix views are back (toggle classic mode on or off for old school feelCool)

Just got to go through and get the rest of the skin eden ready after i finish coding the oldschool views in

Very nice ZR, I look forward to testing this bad boy out! Big Grin

- ley.onmedia - 2011-05-28

skin looks awsome zombierobot, very nice, i am using it on my xtreamer ultra with the openelec image on it and seems to work fine.

found 1 bug though, in the video section, when playing a movie and press enter so i can edit the sound settings i can't choose anything, settings pop up but can't select or go through settings, i can only go back, video settings can be edited, don't know if this is a bug that's just on my machine/image but i thought i'd let you know.

keep up the good work!

oh and on your screenshot is see the watched and unwatched are not working, it's not working for me either, or is that normal?

Problem installing on current nightly build - Yokozuna - 2011-05-28

Hi Zombie Robot,

I cant wait to see the new release of Showmix!

The nightly builds have changed quite a bit over the past 2 weeks. I have found I cannot install Showmix on the latest nightly build. Message reports dependencies not met and won't install. It said that before but it would still install.

- mardup - 2011-05-31

Hello ..
Any date of release ? Rolleyes

- ZombieRobot - 2011-05-31

mardup Wrote:Hello ..
Any date of release ? Rolleyes

When it's done will be soon will see what I can get done this weekend I want to bring it right up to date with other skins so still got to add a lot of nEw features it's going to bE a big update

- habbo - 2011-06-01

Hello ZombieRobot Wink

Trailers are running in a window with "Press down to launch trailer" in Aeon ShowMix 3.0 ?

Sorry for my bad english Blush

Thanks

- wender_reis - 2011-06-02

I can't pause, move forward or do anything with the mouse when playing a video. Even click on the OSD to download subtitles, doesn't work. With the remote control works normal. Please help me. The skin is the best skin ever, but I need the mouse working in the video osd.

Thanks

- ZombieRobot - 2011-06-02

will look into it i have been wanting to look at getting the skin mouse friendly for a while i dont use a mouse with the skin the whole skin is coded for remote use not mouse most skins are like this but once i have showmix up to date will look into it i will try to get the osd mouse friendly for the next release if i get the time got a lot of stuff to still add to bring showmix back up to speed

- ZombieRobot - 2011-06-02

habbo Wrote:Hello ZombieRobot Wink

Trailers are running in a window with "Press down to launch trailer" in Aeon ShowMix 3.0 ?

Sorry for my bad english Blush

Thanks

yes i have noticed that trailers go to full screen when pressing down will have it all fixed in showmix 3.0 once i have finished coding in the classic multiplex views i will look at trailers

- habbo - 2011-06-02

Quote:yes i have noticed that trailers go to full screen when pressing down will have it all fixed in showmix 3.0 once i have finished coding in the classic multiplex views i will look at trailers

Nice Big Grin

Thanks for your beautiful skin Nod

- gav1577 - 2011-06-02

Hi ZombieRobot if you haven't already please could you consider, adding bluray cover media cases for views like multiplex ?

- ZombieRobot - 2011-06-03

gav1577 Wrote:Hi ZombieRobot if you haven't already please could you consider, adding bluray cover media cases for views like multiplex ?

Will put it on my to do list

- gav1577 - 2011-06-03

ZombieRobot Wrote:Will put it on my to do list

Thanks much appreciated Big Grin