Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=96014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- ZombieRobot - 2011-06-19

mardup Wrote:Thanks for new version.... is it really 2.9 version ? In settings it shows 2.7 ....

yeah mate its my latest just didnt change the settings its a pre release of showmix 3.0 so you will find some bugs nothing major except for the music section. still working hard on showmix it takes a long time to bring a skin up to par when you let it slip behind.

- ZombieRobot - 2011-06-19

just had a look my copy says 2.9 don't know what happened.

- LiLChris - 2011-06-19

Just saw this now, giving it a try. Smile

- ZombieRobot - 2011-06-20

LiLChris Wrote:Just saw this now, giving it a try. Smile

now that the old views are back in showmix i just have to make it eden ready then add all the fun stuff like next aired, random items, clear art stuff and showmix should be up to date with other skins the way it should be

- daviduco - 2011-06-20

I´ve been about one hour trying to change view for movies or series without success, i've navigated through every single menu and i can only use "list" view, wha am i doing wrong?

- mardup - 2011-06-20

ZombieRobot Wrote:just had a look my copy says 2.9 don't know what happened.

Very strange .... I confirm that in the addon.xml file i see :
Quote:<addon provider-name="Zombie Project" name="Showmix" version="2.70" id="skin.showmix">

daviduco Wrote:I´ve been about one hour trying to change view for movies or series without success, i've navigated through every single menu and i can only use "list" view, wha am i doing wrong?

your using a nightly build of xbmc this release is my final release for dharma it wont work well with nightly builds sorry

mardup Wrote:Very strange .... I confirm that in the addon.xml file i see :

ahhh my bad i forgot about that one just didn't change it 2.9 is not really a official release thats why its not on first page

- daviduco - 2011-06-21

ZombieRobot Wrote:your using a nightly build of xbmc this release is my final release for dharma it wont work well with nightly builds sorry

Ok. Thanks.

- mardup - 2011-06-21

ZombieRobot Wrote:ahhh my bad i forgot about that one just didn't change it 2.9 is not really a official release thats why its not on first page

Ok. Thanks too Wink

Help with two things - bedstuy2345 - 2011-06-21

Good Morning,

I have AEON Showmix 2.7 and all of a sudden my weather is not showing, it says i need an active internet connection but i do have an internet connection. And 2ndly the trailers would not play and i am naming them correctly. any help will be deeply appreciated. thank you all in advance

- carbonguy9 - 2011-06-24

What is the best XBMC release to work with the release linked on the first page of this thread? What will be the best for the new release when it's done? Thank you for your work.

- ZombieRobot - 2011-06-24

carbonguy9 Wrote:What is the best XBMC release to work with the release linked on the first page of this thread? What will be the best for the new release when it's done? Thank you for your work.

the main page is more dharma compatible it has some bugs that have been fixed in the latest build but with the latest build i have some new bugs so its either or. will try get my official pre-eden release out asap i have been working on something big(new skinWink) trying to find time for both is crazy but its getting done

- nsviper - 2011-06-29

I absolutely love the Aeon Showmix skin on my PC, but I have one (small) request Wink

I really like the Bannerplex layout for TV Shows from Aeon Nox (ie the low wide banners for TV shows as opposed to the DVD case banners).

Can anyone point me in the right direction for implementing this on Showmix, or can I request an enhancement for next release to have this as an option on TV Shows?

- ZombieRobot - 2011-06-29

nsviper Wrote:I absolutely love the Aeon Showmix skin on my PC, but I have one (small) request Wink

I really like the Bannerplex layout for TV Shows from Aeon Nox (ie the low wide banners for TV shows as opposed to the DVD case banners).

Can anyone point me in the right direction for implementing this on Showmix, or can I request an enhancement for next release to have this as an option on TV Shows?

yeah mate will put it on my todo list