Kodi Community Forum
HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version (/showthread.php?tid=96261)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - kevinkelm - 2013-01-13

Every trailer I play freezes my xbmc and I all I hear is audio.

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - ijourneaux - 2013-01-14

Do the downloaded trailers play with VLC? If they do, then it would seem to be a problem with your XBMC configuration as all HD-Trailer.net downloader does is download and save the trailer.

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - ijourneaux - 2013-02-28

I have an update to the trailer downloader with several fixes. I also repaired the Trailer Freaks scraper so it now works again.

Ian

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - santosoch - 2013-03-11

Hi ijourneaux,

This is my first post here Big Grin You've done a great job with this program!
I'm not sure if its a bug or not, but I got 2 exact trailers with 1 of them has the word "Mirror".
Example:
Much Ado About Nothing (Theatrical Trailer)-trailer.mp4
Much Ado About Nothing (Theatrical Trailer Mirror)-trailer.mp4
Is it suppose to happen? Thank you.

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - ijourneaux - 2013-03-11

I am going to have to check what happens when HD-Trailers.Net adds the "Mirror" to the description. There should be a way to skip that when it happens.

Ian

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - tennisbgc - 2013-03-14

Is there any way to add info about the trailer?

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - ijourneaux - 2013-03-14

I am not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean the NFO file?

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - shaktoo - 2013-04-30

ijourneaux Hi how are you doing buddy !
I have a request / suggestion. seeing that this current version is doing so great .. Why not add support for 3D trailers as well ?
these could be scraped from youtube or any other site and the file name & nfo could incorporate .3D in it.
I have also suggested support re same in Cinema Experience addon to giftie and was wondering if you would consider in collaborating re same .
see here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87563&page=297, post #2966
Thanks

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - spencerthomass - 2013-05-11

When I scrape djano unchained imdb id: tt1853728 it does not find a mpaa rating even though IMDB clearly has it as R. I am using the latest hd-trailers.net downloader

Here's a more up to date trailer Monsters Univerity imdb tt1453405. IMDB has it as G yet hd-trailers.net downloader cant find an MPAA rating.

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - ijourneaux - 2013-05-11

I took a look. Monsters University has a certificate of "G" but unfortunately there is no mpaa rating.

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - spencerthomass - 2013-05-11

Any way to change it so that it takes the certificate rating instead of the mpaa?

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - ijourneaux - 2013-08-21

I just updated HD-Trailers.net downloader. Added the ability for multiple config files specified with a command line switch. Also repaired the scraper for the HD-Trailers.Net web pages (Coming Soon, Top Movies, etc).

Ian

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - THX-UltraII - 2013-08-25

I just installed this video add-on. I have a few questions about it:

1. How do i make a movie info scraper like tmdb work?

2. When i run it for the first time (after xbmc startup) i always go to the list "top 10, newest, comming soon, etc", but when i eg choose top 10 and after playing a trailer i want to go back to the main list ("top 10, newest, comming soon, etc") i can only do this by selecting "show parent folder" in the general xbmc settings. I REALLY dislike this ugly looking icon so it there 1.a way to make this icon look stylish or 2. Don t show the parent folder but go back to the main trailers list ("top 10, newest, comming soon, etc") another way?

3. I use AEON NOX as skin with the Multiplex view. It seems that trailers.net plugin does not support fanarts correct?

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - ijourneaux - 2013-08-25

I think you got the HD-Trailers.Net Video addon confused with HD-Trailers.Net Downloader. THe downloader runs outside of XBMC and downloads trailers from the various HD-Trailers.Net feeds.

Take Care.

(2013-05-11, 20:55)spencerthomass Wrote: Any way to change it so that it takes the certificate rating instead of the mpaa?

The latest version tries to scrape the certificate if the MPAA rating is not found.

RE: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - THX-UltraII - 2013-08-25

and what can your program do exactly?