Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) (/showthread.php?tid=97262)

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - dwueppel - 2013-11-27

So I did a bit of digging today into the CTV issue. The entire website seems to have changed and while I was able to easily write a script that would pull the shows, the seasons, the episodes and even the clips the stumbling block is once you have the clip actually obtaining the stream seems to be difficult (it all seems to be a set of URLs that provide JSON). The streams now seem to be offered as Adobe HDS streams and are encrypted with some kind of DRM. My current search has yielded no results for decoding this.

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - trusselo - 2013-11-27

I wish someone would port this to media browser. I just cant get into xbmc...

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - RoShFe - 2013-11-28

Looks like Showcase is FUBAR now as well. :-(

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - dwueppel - 2013-11-28

(2013-11-28, 05:26)RoShFe Wrote: Looks like Showcase is FUBAR now as well. :-(

In what way? I recently had an issue with Showcase as well, but I just cleared the cache for Canada On Demand and then went back to the UI and things worked just fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - deskwizard - 2013-12-08

Just wondering, is streaming the live hockey games on CB C working for you guys?

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - winglet - 2013-12-12

I've been having a problem where I want to watch a show and everything loads but then when I go to play, the clips are 1 second and nothing plays.

Anyone else come across that error?

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - smpn - 2013-12-21

The "Full Episode" links for The Comedy Network shows (Daily Show, Colbert Report, Conan) seem to have disappeared, but they are still available on the website, is there a problem with the scraper?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - smpn - 2013-12-22

(2013-12-21, 01:31)smpn Wrote: The "Full Episode" links for The Comedy Network shows (Daily Show, Colbert Report, Conan) seem to have disappeared, but they are still available on the website, is there a problem with the scraper?

Thanks

Don't know if anything was changed, but today the Full Episode links are back, pls disregard Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - rm65453 - 2013-12-25

I use this plugin to watch the lang and o'leary show. but lately the plugin is unable to get the newer clips. the list is stuck on 27th nov 2013. any ideas whats going on? will clearing the cache help?? if yes, how do i do that?

thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - rm65453 - 2013-12-25

Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the problem.

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - rm65453 - 2013-12-28

problem returned. any solutionsHuh

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - xbtoast - 2014-01-09

Bravo no longer works.

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - pdops - 2014-01-09

Bravo hasn't worked for a while for me. It sometimes crashes my RPi too.

Anyone else here watch Daily Planet on the Discovery Canada channel? The audio has been garbled on some segments.

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - buddy123 - 2014-01-11

Since Bell imposed its login to watch concept, this plugin has not worked on some of the Canadian streams (CTV, Global being two biggies). I noticed that there was a change in CTV's URL structure (used to be watch.ctv.ca and has changed to simply ctv.ca/whatever)... Is there a way to manually edit the strm location file to reflect these changes?

RE: [RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties) - khodari - 2014-01-13

Hi:

I am in Toronto. This add on always fail. Was updating it abandoned?

Any suggestions for add-on for live Canadian TV?

Sincerely,

Nabil