Kodi Community Forum
[DEV] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: [DEV] LiveOnlineFooty.com (/showthread.php?tid=97494)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- ajnicho - 2011-04-15

Does this definitely show foreign matches as well... Seems only channesl on there are Sky Sports and ESPN

- jabba_29 - 2011-04-15

Is there life outside the EPL?
Sorry, I'm joking. I don't actually know.

I would imagine it is based around SKY/ESPN coverage so there is Spanish / Italian matches. ( from what I've seen, subs for only about 6 weeks).
Did notice US server listed some where but who knows what that shows.

Seems that most streams originate from UK also - I've seen ITV and 5 streams there too.

- halliwells99 - 2011-04-16

Any more betas up for grabs? I'd love try this one out.

- myksterx - 2011-04-16

halliwells99 Wrote:Any more betas up for grabs? I'd love try this one out.

hi mate, if you hold out a couple of hours theres a newer version on the way for test and possibly a proper release on this one.

mclog has tidied it up more and seems to be really getting the ball rolling now, i however have too much on my plate with university work so at the moment all dev is by mclog!

will keep you guys updated as im about to try the version mclog has just sent to me

- nikc0069 - 2011-04-16

Just testing the original sent out to me on atv2 - smooth as butter, awesome stuff!

- myksterx - 2011-04-16

nikc0069 Wrote:Just testing the original sent out to me on atv2 - smooth as butter, awesome stuff!

nikc0069, wait till you get hold of v1.3 Wink

you'll love it mate!
(screenshots coming within the next hour)

Version 1.3 - myksterx - 2011-04-16

Version 1.3
Added:

* Added Proper Schedule
* Implemented Channel Thumbails

Screenshots:
Video Addon Entry

Schedule Entry

Schedule List

Channel List + Thumbnail Shot (cleaner)

At the moment i am looking into changing the thumbnails, we think the chanel numbers may be too small, so possibly change this before official release.. whats your thoughts?

- TheDon - 2011-04-16

Looks awesome, any chance of a release before today's 3pm's? Big Grin

- myksterx - 2011-04-16

TheDon Wrote:Looks awesome, any chance of a release before today's 3pm's? Big Grin

actually, i will get v1.3 released now! seems ok to me for release now, im sure mclog wont mind!

there are more options and developments to come, but watch this space for updates etc Wink

----
v1.3 released - goto: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99422

- noks - 2011-04-16

Thanks for this great addon!

I have an issue with some of the streams not having any audio. Is anyone else having this problem? Currently watching channel 12. I have the addon installed and running on a [LIVE] system.

- mclog - 2011-04-16

Hmm, I've run it on both XP and OSX without any audio problems. I doubt if I'll have a chance to prepare a [LIVE] system this week to check anything. Could you have a read around and see if any other addons have audio problems with flash streams on [LIVE] ?

What channels in particular did you have trouble with? I can double-check.

noks Wrote:Thanks for this great addon!

I have an issue with some of the streams not having any audio. Is anyone else having this problem? Currently watching channel 12. I have the addon installed and running on a [LIVE] system.

- scriptdeveloper - 2011-04-16

Are you still thinking about making the number on the channel logos bigger. If so, I could do it for you

- myksterx - 2011-04-16

scriptdeveloper Wrote:Are you still thinking about making the number on the channel logos bigger. If so, I could do it for you

hi mate,
thanks for the offer, although ive already done it ready for the next release !

- scriptdeveloper - 2011-04-16

Myksterx,

I am using your script as a base to create a script for another website offering similar services and the only part that I have achieved so far is only the login. Once in the login, it shows Channels, Schedule and settings in the menu but as soon as I click channels, it cannot read them apparently. I wanted to create a script because their rtmp changes often (every day) resulting in me having to manually update each of the channels and I would like to have a script which can read the parameters. I am using your script and I have no need for the schedule part at all.

Thank You In Advance

- mclog - 2011-04-16

Manually adding the rtmp address works? If you can PM the rtmp address used, and the HTML source of the page with the rtmp info, I can help with that.