Kodi Community Forum
Design Flaws / Missing Features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Neon (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=139)
+----- Thread: Design Flaws / Missing Features (/showthread.php?tid=97729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- stoli - 2011-04-24

Krautmaster Wrote:hm strange. I am using the an xbmc 11pre build from 19.03.

i'll try to remove the skin and reinstall it again.

03/19 is before it was even in the repo - download the zip from here for the latest: https://github.com/stoli/skin.neon/zipball/master

That's current as of last night.

- azaze1 - 2011-04-25

stoli Wrote:There is nothing skin specific that would cause that - it just opens the library and presents whatever is there. Be sure you do not have the option to Hide Watched enabled...

Interesting. It is new behavior. In fact I was using Neon ever since the main page announcement from a month or two ago, and this just started happening. I do update nightly XBMC builds about once a week... maybe it was introduced in a newer nightly build.

I will say if it's not skin specific then it must be something that gets fixed by switching from skin A to skin B regardless of skins.

- stoli - 2011-04-25

azaze1 Wrote:Interesting. It is new behavior. In fact I was using Neon ever since the main page announcement from a month or two ago, and this just started happening. I do update nightly XBMC builds about once a week... maybe it was introduced in a newer nightly build.

I will say if it's not skin specific then it must be something that gets fixed by switching from skin A to skin B regardless of skins.

Neon is way out of synch with the nightly builds. I haven't even started down the Eden road yet...

- havoc29 - 2011-04-26

Hi, I've been using XBMC since the XBOX version, and this is the best skin so far! Thank you for keeping it light, it runs great on my ASROCK ION 330....

Just got one problem.... With the last updates (SVN) I've lost the "Landscape" view on TV Shows...On the official Repo one this view is there...

I really think this is the best view for TV Shows...

Am I missing something? Can you help me?

Regards

- rflores2323 - 2011-04-26

stoli. I was wondering if you could add more home menus or even submenu for those custom home menus? currently I know you have 5 however there are tons of new addons coming out, especially for sports and would like to put a submenu under sports for instance.

Addons I currently have on home menu
espn3
hgtv
youtube
grooveshark
seeon.tv

- matatr0n - 2011-04-26

A (HD)Concert Category at the HomemenĂ¼ would be nice. I have seen this in another skin, it was a really nice feature.

Thanks for this awesome Skin and his actually features!

- stoli - 2011-04-26

rflores2323 Wrote:stoli. I was wondering if you could add more home menus or even submenu for those custom home menus? currently I know you have 5 however there are tons of new addons coming out, especially for sports and would like to put a submenu under sports for instance.

Addons I currently have on home menu
espn3
hgtv
youtube
grooveshark
seeon.tv

Home menu items will not be changing until I switch over to Eden since it has changed the behaviour on the home screen.

- gobbledigook - 2011-04-26

hi there!

enjoying the skin thanx! got from the add-ons menu today

one thing i have noticed... when you enable global clock and weather together, the weather is half hidden behind the clock. is that cause its only partially cloudy where i am right now Huh

keep up the good work Smile

EDIT: ok.... its fine now! dunno what that was about, spent some time with the other skin settings and when i was done its all good

- harvey21 - 2011-04-27

A minor issue, the source flag for DVD seems to be missing ("bluray" source flag appears fine). The non SVN version shows the DVD flag fine

- stoli - 2011-04-27

harvey21 Wrote:A minor issue, the source flag for DVD seems to be missing ("bluray" source flag appears fine). The non SVN version shows the DVD flag fine

I'll double check, but I believe I changed the criteria to display the flag.

- ben16s - 2011-04-27

Hi,

Since a couple of days, episodes that I have seen are not crossed anymore. I use the SVN version of the skin (in the passion repository).

I reinstall the last official release (in the official repository) and the fonctionnality is coming back so I assume that it's a minor bug in the last SVN release.

Thx for this great skin...

- adytum - 2011-04-27

adytum Wrote:Something weird I recently noticed, but no big deal, is that only some of my episodes in the TV show library (seemingly random) have the show logo while browsing a season, while the others only have the episode title written with font. Additionaly, TVtunes only works when I select the ones with a proper logo.

Hi again, stoli, I'm afraid there's more to this.

I haven't yet found any logical connection between which shows have no logo and won't play a theme.mp3 (upon closer inspection, even episodes with the same path behave differently), but I've discovered that in the recently added browsing window of the TV Shows home menu, only certain items makes the background change when selected. In one case, I have added episode 16 and 18, but only e18 makes the background change when selected. The two mkv files are in the same directory.

I have no idea whether these things could all be related, but I'd like to figure it out.

I could post a debug log of reproducing the recently added issue, and the tvtunes issue, if you'd be interested?

- stoli - 2011-04-27

adytum Wrote:Hi again, stoli, I'm afraid there's more to this.

I haven't yet found any logical connection between which shows have no logo and won't play a theme.mp3 (upon closer inspection, even episodes with the same path behave differently), but I've discovered that in the recently added browsing window of the TV Shows home menu, only certain items makes the background change when selected. In one case, I have added episode 16 and 18, but only e18 makes the background change when selected. The two mkv files are in the same directory.

I have no idea whether these things could all be related, but I'd like to figure it out.

I could post a debug log of reproducing the recently added issue, and the tvtunes issue, if you'd be interested?

It has to do with paths - I saw the same thing in the newest added view where some would display a logo and others wouldn't. I just need to update the other views with my findings... Now, who has an extra day in the week. Smile

- Atreides - 2011-04-28

Don't know if ROM views means this, but I would love support for Rom Collection Browser as well. Smile It is the final part of the HTPC that I am missing with this skin. This skin is wonderful.

- PatrickBateman - 2011-04-28

Hi,

I'd like to see a rightlistview similar to what cirrus extended offers, also the black the surround (around the clock and the weather and the date) could this be removed so that the date etc is blended in to the screen and is not sat with a border etc around it.

Great work though and enjoying it on my little test box Smile

Also, can you possibly add the movie tags (hd,dts...etc) to the horizontal showcase view..

Also for some reason..

Also is there away to change the font? The comic sans font looks horrible and doesn't feels as elegant as other fonts...
Tv show banners view, shows posters that are squashed down to the size of banners?
Tv show poster view shows posters that are the size of postage stamps?

I have all banners, logos and posters etc but It doesn't seem to select them correctly. cirrus extended uses the exact same structure perfectly?

Any ideas? Are these known bugs?