Kodi Community Forum
Design Flaws / Missing Features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Neon (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=139)
+----- Thread: Design Flaws / Missing Features (/showthread.php?tid=97729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Mathazar - 2011-03-31

stoli Wrote:Glad you like the skin. Press the down arrow when on Shutdown and you will have all of your options.

Thanx very much, stoli! I should have known that....works like a champ. :o

Again, great work on this skin!

Kris

- _ak1_ - 2011-03-31

stoli Wrote:Can you PM me a link for a file/torrent with chapter titles?

I've just sent you a PM.
Thank you!

- theironyuppie - 2011-03-31

theironyuppie Wrote:hey stoli, got a couple of bug fixes and feature requests. listed below:

in music>artist>album section there used to be a view called album info which is no longer there. it showed album description, rating, year etc. its in confluence if you need to see what i mean. please add back in.

music>artist section the fanart does not appear in the background. there used to be a view that did it. like the confluence media info view. please re-add.

when i was switching between confluence and neon to check these i noticed that in the skin change dialogue (settings>appearance>skin) in confluence it shows the skin version number which i found handy. maybe you could add this in?

and finally a very small bug, on the settings>skin>movies/tv page, the text below "click to run the logo script" runs out of the bottom of the window box.

happy to test anything out.
cheers

ignore this, apparently the git version i had wasnt as new as the official repo.
keep up the good work stoli!

Weather icons missing - kursad - 2011-04-02

I use latest Neon (SVN) build on my aTV2. When I switch to Transparency! skin, weather icons show, but not on Neon. How can I fix this?

- adytum - 2011-04-02

I feel like I'm missing some sort of watched overlay. Only the media info views, where the font is smaller, actually shows the little red tick. Just downloaded the skin from official repo.

- stoli - 2011-04-02

adytum Wrote:I feel like I'm missing some sort of watched overlay. Only the media info views, where the font is smaller, actually shows the little red tick. Just downloaded the skin from official repo.

Do you have the option turned on in settings > skin > movies / tv?

- adytum - 2011-04-02

^ Shocked
Lol, I thought I had waded through every setting there was, obviously not.

I'm sorry that my ignorance took up space in a bug thread, a huge thank you for the skin that finally took me away from confluence mods!

EDIT: Any idea why pressing I for information only works for me with TV shows, and not movies?

- kursad - 2011-04-02

kursad Wrote:I use latest Neon (SVN) build on my aTV2. When I switch to Transparency! skin, weather icons show, but not on Neon. How can I fix this?

I have read all possible threads about this but couldn't find anything to fix this. Please help...I love this skin

- smilenkovski - 2011-04-02

Hi stoli, congratulations...
Trailers are running full screen no matter what.

- stoli - 2011-04-02

kursad Wrote:I use latest Neon (SVN) build on my aTV2. When I switch to Transparency! skin, weather icons show, but not on Neon. How can I fix this?

kursad Wrote:I have read all possible threads about this but couldn't find anything to fix this. Please help...I love this skin

Solution Here

- stoli - 2011-04-02

[double post]

- kursad - 2011-04-02

Thank you. It worked.

- stoli - 2011-04-02

smilenkovski Wrote:Hi stoli, congratulations...
Trailers are running full screen no matter what.

They always run full screen from the "Info" screen. In the views where the down or left arrow automatically starts a trailer the setting is respected.

While I was checking that, I did do some adjustments and additions to the small now playing windows.

- stoli - 2011-04-02

IAmNotAUser Wrote:Updated to the latest SVN this evening and thought I'd give some feedback on a few issues I've found and see if they're intentional or not. Smile

Firstly, in the "HD Movies" section, it looks like you cut out a load of views, leaving only Poster, Media Info 2, Slim List and Files. Was this deliberate? None of the views are showing any media information displays, a la Movies or TV that show resolution, codecs etc.

I'm not seeing this behavior. When entering HD movies I have the following views along with flags:

Poster, Showcase, Slide, Media View, Media Info 2, Wall, Wall Panel, Panel, 16x9, Slim List and last but not least, Files

Quote:Secondly, in the same section, collections are displayed before regular movies even with Sort By: Name set to ascending. I'm sure it never used to do that, and again, original Movies is just fine.

I can only get it to do that if I set sort order to Playlist.

Quote:Finally, discovered this when I encountered my first issue - in HD Movies, if you press up twice in order to change the view, and the viewtype is Poster then the 2 row don't match up to each otherl The bottom row has an extra column added that throws it all out. I'd take a screenshot for you but it doesn't seem to be creating them.

Thanks for all your work Smile

Can't reproduce that either. I'd suggest downloading fresh...

- stoli - 2011-04-03

Freakish Wrote:Thankyou, I have tried again, queuing, and then using play (rather than enter) did indeed give me a random playlist that played one after the other.... Doh! Thanks I was hoping it was me, but i had tried a whole bunch of combos without success.

I will now be an avid Neon user! Cheers!

Edit: I have spoken too soon, I think their really is a problem.
While i did get a full playlist, now when i do the exact same thing i only get one file, i have to queue each file in the playlist, as it's only doing the one again! It's driving me batty!

I've updated the behavior of the playlists when added to the home screen via Settings > Skin > Custom Home > Custom Playlist (1-5). These will not automatically start playing the playlist.