[RELEASE] laola1.tv (Video) Addon - Watch european sports - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] laola1.tv (Video) Addon - Watch european sports (/showthread.php?tid=97971)
- losblancos - 2011-08-30 17:25
ok. thanks a lot for your efforts.
Any news on La Liga Live Streams - Rarkh - 2011-09-12 21:50
I would be interested specially in Live-Streams of "La Liga".
If possible you could provide me that old version you mentioned, which worked in the past.
- membrane - 2011-09-13 01:11
Sorry, I can't find an old one. But I know that the stream url contains 'hd-live' (or similar). This one static url streams every La Liga game (and possible more). The others are dynamic generated urls.
I will do some tests with the KHL-game this evening, I think it uses the same url.
- losblancos - 2011-09-17 20:58
I just updated on 0.7 but the spanish league isn't integrated in this version. Are there still problems with the livestreams?
- membrane - 2011-09-17 21:24
losblancos Wrote:Are there still problems with the livestreams?
Yeah. But I pinpointed the problem.
- membrane - 2011-09-17 22:26
Good news everyone. La Liga and KHL livestreams are working now. Please tell me if you have any difficulties.
- "Live" links in video section
- new videos don't work
- messy code
- kasper4 - 2011-09-18 16:06
not working on atv2
i get an script error (version 0.8)
- Jorgitosms - 2011-09-18 19:37
membrane Wrote:Bump. Also:
I'm not an expert, but I will try to help you. I have just downloaded your add-on... THANKS A LOT! You should consider "Donations" button
Now my info:
- First I get an error, I couldn't find the fix here, so to inform other people... the error is the next (see xbmc.log)
This error means that there is some not-supported character. Even I live in Germany I use spanish language, so ü and similar characters are not compatible. To solve it I just edited "default.py" in line 240 to remove a ü.
- Second note. By default the plugin has a Region configuration in "International", so La Liga is not appearing in "Live" folder. For those that lives in Germany, just change it to Germany
- Third note. I haven't tested it so deeply, but when I tried to play a live event, it seems that it is frozen (it takes around 20 to 30 seconds to start) and then a black screen appears because it starts with "Pause" situation. Just press "Space" and La Liga is on your TV!
- Four note: I run an Ubuntu 11.04 in a not so powerful media center. The streaming in the Web browser (Firefox or Chrome) is so bad... with your plugin is almost perfect.
Thanks and keep running!
- membrane - 2011-09-18 23:08
I'm aware of that problem. I don't understand how Python handles different charsets. I removed the encoding declaration (# -*- coding: latin-1 -*-) because I thought it was a source of a problem. This works fine on Dharma, but newer builds refuse to work if they find a special character (e.g. ä, ö, ü, ß).
I've switched my dev-pc to pre-eden, so this won't happen anymore.
- losblancos - 2011-09-21 18:46
I'm trying it with the KHL match Riga-Minsk (kickoff 15 minutes ago) but it's not working for me (Version 0.9)