Kodi Community Forum
Infolabels and infoimages - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Infolabels and infoimages (/showthread.php?tid=9805)

Pages: 1 2 3

- BritneysPAIRS - 2005-02-12

cheers.......im hanging out for this.

guess ill have to hang for a while.

- j_guzzler - 2005-02-15

question about the weather update, does this option only allow the string to be called up ie. -2c or can you display the weather icon as well?

if not then the ability to display the associated weather icon on the homescreen would be great. (love the weather idea)

- oh for video/music overlay, the possibility to have a different position of the overlay per window, eg my music window have it in the top left, and then in the my home page have it in the bottom left (sorry if this is off topic but you mentioned overlays)

- caddie - 2005-02-15

i am probably "out of scope" here again on this topic, but a radio button that toggles 5.1/2ch audio would be pretty cool in the music screens. some of my old tunes just down't sound right in 5.1 (90% of my music i like in 5.1 though)

cheers,

- jmarshall - 2005-02-15

j_guzzler:

yes, you can grab the weather icon using an infoimage.

yes, the other thing is out of the scope of this thread, and no there aren't separate positions for the music overlay on each screen. a dedicated skinner could, however, disable the overlay on one particular screen and replace it with the infolabels/infoimages needed to achieve the same effect in the actual window's xml though.

caddie: yes, that's got nothing to do with this thread. it's something that will be added to the music osd when it gets done i'm sure.

cheers,
jonathan

- j_guzzler - 2005-02-15

thanks jonathan, is there a list anywhere of all the infolabels/images that can be used?  i only see a few at the beginning of the thread....

also are conditional buttons only for kai, or can they be used elsewhere (sorry if off topic again, you are on a role though and it does go back on topic at the end again)

- what i am trying to do is replace the musicoverlay and videoverlay xml with the infolabel/images, so that the overlays can be in slightly different positions/sizes on different pages. however, the only thing that the music/videooverlay xmls have is the ability for background images during the music/video overlay.

-so what i want to do is find a way to bring up a conditional background like the xlink kai button. if music is being played then on the home screen all of the items being referenced using the infolabels/images will be displayed on the conditional background.

-is there a way to do this, or can you add that a specific image can be brought up using image labels ie. musicplayer.overlay_background (layer obviously needs to be below the musicplayer.cover image though)? or better yet have the musicplayer.cover bring up the album cover with the background just like in the musicoverlay.xml....

sorry for being so long, but this is what a skin that a friend and i are working on needs so that the overlay fits nicely...

- Streaker - 2005-02-16

i found a small bug in the infotags.  the weather.temperature tag actually lists the weather condition.  

i think both the temperature and condition would be nice to have.

i also think that it would be nice to have a sticky posted that keeps a listing of all the infotags and infoimages.  

thanks,
mark

- hardc0re - 2005-02-16

hi
about the only thing i miss in xbmc now is infolabels for
cpu/gpu temps.
so if u could add those to it would be great thanks Smile

- jmarshall - 2005-02-16

mark: weather.temperature was fixed a few days ago.

hardc0re: it will be available once the code for that section has been stabilised a little (it's currently getting an overhaul)

cheers,
jonathan

- j_guzzler - 2005-02-16

can these be added for info images?

info image:
-pause, play, ff, rew, overlay background ect.
-cover already added and its great

-with these added you could get rid of the musicoverlay.xml, not sure whats all in the videooverlay yet, just trying to knock one bird out first (damn birds)

- BritneysPAIRS - 2005-02-17

umm another idea is to last displayed pic then if it stored it it could be used in skins to change background or a panel somewhere.

this might be different topic or feature request even but if it could be an image tag for skinners it would have possiblities

- KoTiX - 2005-02-18

hi jmarshall, i'd like to thank you for all the infoimages and infolabels, they just look great in my skin " the orbs", i overrided the musicoverlay and iwas able to make it fit in the orb very nicely.
what i'm missing now is the video preview window, if you can make an infoimage or something similar, it will be the final touch.
tnx, cheers. :thumbsup:

- BritneysPAIRS - 2005-02-19

id love tommorrows weather picture.. as good as the weather pic is i can see it out window Smile

all i really want to do is put a little 40x40 pic of tommorrow weather beside my today weather with its details so i can see whats im in for tommorrow, text would clutter it i know
cheers

ps just the weather on front rocks

- leonardo - 2005-03-11

jmarshall you can say to me what infolabel and infoimages there are the available ones for the movies.

thank you.

- KoTiX - 2005-03-11

from today cvs there are:
videoplayer.title
videoplayer.time
videoplayer.timeremaining

- leonardo - 2005-03-11

(kotix @ mar. 11 2005,11:38 Wrote:from today cvs there are:
videoplayer.title
videoplayer.time
videoplayer.timeremaining
is it possible to incorporate infolabels for the director, genre, year, ratings, writting credits, runtime and infoimage for the poster?