Kodi Community Forum
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) (/showthread.php?tid=98210)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - dordar - 2012-07-05

Nevermind I created a file myself:

echo.
echo Starting XBMC.
start /wait /b "XBMC" "E:\Program Files\XBMC\XBMC.exe" -exe
echo OK, now I need to take a breather for 60 seconds...
choice /d y /t 60 > nul
echo ok lets start again
start /wait /min "XBMC MyLibrary" "%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -jar "E:\Program Files\XBMC.MyLibrary-1.3.1\XBMC.MyLibrary-1.3.1\dist\XBMC.MyLibrary.jar"
echo MyLibrary update complete.

Then I assigned it with task schedular.. Workes fine Big Grin

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - hdemel - 2012-07-16

Is there a cap on the number of TV shows this will scrape from my Instant Queue? I have over 50 shows but it stops after it gets to the S's and doesn't even realize that the other shows are there. Is this normal? I'm using the "get all shows and movies from instant queue" search filter posted in the user guide.

EDIT: I edited Config.XML to only scrape the "T" folder and it still only finds about half the videos before calling it quits. I can't figure this out. It was working perfectly fine and now it says that there are no more videos when there are at least 20 more items in "T". I haven't posted the logs only because there was nothing referencing why it had stopped. If you'd like to see it anyway then let me know and I'll post it. I've removed the "Netflix" source and re-added it and I've deleted all the streams and databases and tried doing it from scratch but I still can't get it to work. Thanks!

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Ryoga79 - 2012-07-19

A quick question - is there any support for the Frodo alphas? I'm getting error messages about not being able to connect to JSON-RPC, but the port is set up in config.xml correctly, and it matches what is set up in XBMC. This same configuration with me worked previously under eden, so i'm wondering if something got changed "under the hood"...

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - wilson.joe - 2012-07-25

May I make a few feature requests.. that would be having the ability to put the sources in many different directories instead of just one. and adding the ability to have tags for each source for
the upcoming frodo release Smile.. thanks.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - hunkyn - 2012-07-25

@bradvido88. This is great but I do not want to scrape the entire plugin or a section of it. Is there a way we can add a particular show or movie I am interested in to add to the library. This way when I want to watch a movie or show it will show me all the links available for me. Instead of me manually go into each addon and see if there is a link available.

Thanks

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - scoombe - 2012-07-25

Thanks for the great tool! This makes xbmc so much more girlfriend friendly!! Big Grin

One question: Has anyone got Seinfeld episodes to pull from crackle, either through playon or the crackle plugin? I have been able to pull Crackle movies using playon, but I haven't been able to pull any TV episodes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again for the the great script!!

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - scoombe - 2012-07-26

And one more question. How does the script handle "&" in the parsing? I'm trying to get a video from the following location from Netflix through PlayOn:

<subfolder name="Browse Genres/Music/Rock & Pop Concerts/Classic Rock/L-P/Little Feat: High Wire Act Live 2003" type="music_videos" />

Any suggestions?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - slopokdave - 2012-07-27

I 2nd the BlueCop Hulu subscription script, can anyone share? This is all I really need from Hulu and I'll be set! Big Grin

Thanks!!

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - brad1823 - 2012-07-28

I'm not really too sure how to set-up this program to scrap from Netflix, so I would be willing to pay anybody willing to guide me through how to set-up, if you would like to help just send me a message. Thank you for your help.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - slopokdave - 2012-07-29

(2012-07-28, 18:44)brad1823 Wrote: I'm not really too sure how to set-up this program to scrap from Netflix, so I would be willing to pay anybody willing to guide me through how to set-up, if you would like to help just send me a message. Thank you for your help.

Which netflix are you referring to? Playon's addon or XBMC Flix? I see the instructions for the play on version, but I can't even get play on and netflix to work. I am using XBMC flix but also would like to know how to code for it too, if thats what you're talking about.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - brad1823 - 2012-07-29

(2012-07-29, 20:33)slopokdave Wrote:
(2012-07-28, 18:44)brad1823 Wrote: I'm not really too sure how to set-up this program to scrap from Netflix, so I would be willing to pay anybody willing to guide me through how to set-up, if you would like to help just send me a message. Thank you for your help.

Which netflix are you referring to? Playon's addon or XBMC Flix? I see the instructions for the play on version, but I can't even get play on and netflix to work. I am using XBMC flix but also would like to know how to code for it too, if thats what you're talking about.

I have xbmc flix, if you could help me set it up I would really appreciate it.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - slopokdave - 2012-07-30

(2012-07-29, 20:48)brad1823 Wrote:
(2012-07-29, 20:33)slopokdave Wrote:

I have xbmc flix, if you could help me set it up I would really appreciate it.

If you are having issues with just getting xbmc flix to work, pm me, but otherwise I think we are in the same boat and trying to figure out how to scrape from it to be included in our tv show library.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - brad1823 - 2012-07-30

I'm now using playon as its a lot easier to use than xbmcflix, does any body know how to set up netflix from playon to be scraped by xbmc?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - slopokdave - 2012-08-01

Can someone tell me how to include a show with a forward slash in it's name in Hulu? I.e. "ABC 20/20". I don't want it to think the / is a break in the folder. Edit: I tried something, but it didn't work... now I've removed ABC 20/20 and yet it's skipping all my shows saying:

This label contains a '/', will remove it because it is reserved: "ABC 20/20"

In the meantime, here is code that is working for me to pull selective episodes from Hulu:
Code:
<!--Hulu videos from BlueCop's hulu plugin -->
<Hulu path="plugin://plugin.video.hulu" recursive="true" regex_name="true" >                                                                                                                    

<!--Path to full selected show from Subscriptions -->
        <subfolder name="Subscriptions/Bachelor Pad/Episodes \([0-9]+\)"
                max_series="10" type="episodes" suffix=" (Hulu)" >
                <filter>
                        <regexp>/Episodes \([0-9]+\)/</regexp>                        
                </filter>
                <exclude>                                      
                        <regexp>/season[s]? \([0-9]+\)</regexp>              o          
                </exclude>
        </subfolder>                                    

<exclude>
                <contains>/Recommended</contains>
    <contains>/Clips</contains>
                <contains>previous page</contains>                                    
                <contains>next page</contains>                                        
        </exclude>
</Hulu>
Also, here is one I found burried in the thread on XBMC Flix (netflix):

Code:
<XBMCFlix path="plugin://plugin.video.xbmcflicks" recursive="true" prefix="[NF] " movie_set="XBMCFlix">
        <subfolder name="Instant Movies and Shows/Instant Queue: All"  type="movies" recursive="false">
            <exclude>
                <regexp>s[0-9]+e[0-9]+</regexp>
            </exclude>
        </subfolder>

<subfolder name="Instant Movies and Shows/Instant Queue: All"  type="episodes">
            <filter>
                <regexp>s[0-9]+e[0-9]+</regexp>
            </filter>
        </subfolder>

</XBMCFlix>

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - slopokdave - 2012-08-02

This is driving me nuts! Now I can't scan anything in because I get:

08/01/2012 06:53:02 PM INFO Find:Subfolder Searching for subfolder: Hulu/Subscriptions/The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (HD)/Episodes \([0-9]+\)
08/01/2012 06:53:04 PM INFO Find:Subfolder This label contains a '/', will remove it because it is reserved: "ABC 20/20"
08/01/2012 06:53:04 PM ERROR Find:Subfolder No matching subfolder named "Hulu/Subscriptions/The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (HD)/Episodes \([0-9]+\)" was found. Skipping

Why is it still searching for ABC 20/20? It never scanned it in. It's not in my library. I also deleted the mysql database and started over. Same thing!

Edit: I moved the My.Library script to another computer, same thing.... why is it still picking up this error and ABC 20/20 deal? Where is it at and in which database?