Kodi Community Forum
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) (/showthread.php?tid=98210)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - kadeschs - 2013-01-13

(2013-01-12, 23:13)spyder Wrote:
(2013-01-12, 19:57)kadeschs Wrote: Anyone have any ideas?
I've seen this happen, but it was always a duplicate folder of correctly scraped items. I'm not sure how to fix it, because if you excluded 'seasons' it probably won't dig inside those folders.

Right.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - kadeschs - 2013-01-13

How do I suppress playback on every video that this plugin finds? I'm trying to add a show from yTEpisodes and as MyLibrary scans through the directory of episodes, XBMC tries to play each one. Really slows everything down this way.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - locoguano - 2013-01-13

(2013-01-10, 18:19)Mystex Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 16:20)Mystex Wrote: Loving the addon but having a problem with getting it to working. I'm using XBMCUBUNTU with Eden and I've got it where its accessing the DBs but only if I use raw. Doing that I'm not getting anything and I'd like to use http as it seems to work so much better for everyone but I'm not sure why its generating json errors when I run the script. I figure I'm probably missing something but when I installed firefox thinking it might be due to a lack of a browser this didn't resolve it. Anyone have any ideas? Huh

Ok I'm dumb, got it to work after double checking things, found I'd had one item not set correctly. Looking through the rest of this thread to see if I can find out why it's not finding shows.
(2013-01-10, 17:28)bradvido88 Wrote: I've changed the user's guide so anyone can edit it. Please update as you see fit. It is a bit dated.
Hopefully there won't be much vandalism =D

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CDbdU1GOJlIblwGH8vaJT5c_99lK5H-gRMe3CFpZpUs/edit

Awesome I'm thinking I'll add some screen shots which might help people just starting with it and expound on it more from the Linux side of things.

Yeah.. and for the idiot who edited the wiki with "addon does not have the right structure", its not an addon, genius.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - locoguano - 2013-01-14

This may have already been address, but I'll ask anyway Wink

Is it possible to have MyLibrary check my library to see if a movie or episode already exists locally? And if so, skip?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bradvido88 - 2013-01-15

(2013-01-11, 18:36)EZ1976 Wrote: hi
asking this for the 3rd time hopefully it wont get buried.
any chance that this version will support non english characters?

i am trying to get this to work with a hebrew plugin but once i put the hebrew channel name in the config.xml i get this error
01/11/2013 06:32:51 PM ERROR Init... Could not find valid xml document at: D:\Downloads\XBMC.MyLibrary-1.4.3\XBMC.MyLibrary-1.4.3\Config.xml. Cannot continue... Please check config.xml with an XML validator.
01/11/2013 06:32:51 PM ERROR Init... Failed while loading Configuration and testing connections... cannot continue. Please check your settings in Config.xml

any chance this can support hebrew?
i upgraded to frodo and using the last version.
thanks
As I said in your PM, it can be done. I just need time or someone to submit a patch.

(2013-01-11, 20:48)Mystex Wrote: Can happily say I've got this working with Revision3's plugin on my Linux system pulling HAK5. Hey bradvido88 how would you feel about us using the wiki on the googlecode page to start posting configs for different plugins. Huh
Yes, that would be just fine. It would be good to have one place where updated working configs are stored.

(2013-01-12, 05:49)kadeschs Wrote: I've got the Hulu plugin working with scraping my shows. I'm having trouble getting the show name to show up instead of the season folder name in my Dropbox.

For example, I get:

C:\Users\me\Desktop\dropbox\TV Shows\Seasons.(3)\Season.1\

instead of:

C:\Users\me\Desktop\dropbox\TV Shows\Fringe\Season.1\

How do I get the addon to create the show name in the path?
I haven't seen this happen. I use Hulu with this and it works without error. What search filter are you using? Also would need your debug log to see what's going on.

(2013-01-13, 19:03)kadeschs Wrote: How do I suppress playback on every video that this plugin finds? I'm trying to add a show from yTEpisodes and as MyLibrary scans through the directory of episodes, XBMC tries to play each one. Really slows everything down this way.
This is probably a problem with the way the addon lists it's content. MyLibrary is just asking XBMC to list the content of the plugin, and the plugin is (for whatever reason or bug) playing it instead.

(2013-01-14, 02:53)locoguano Wrote: This may have already been address, but I'll ask anyway Wink

Is it possible to have MyLibrary check my library to see if a movie or episode already exists locally? And if so, skip?
Currenty MyLibrary does not check any local content. The could be a future feature.
It will avoid duplicate episodes from separate sources based on the SxxExx numbers.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - kadeschs - 2013-01-15

(2013-01-15, 16:47)bradvido88 Wrote: [quote='kadeschs' pid='1295275' dateline='1357962597']
I've got the Hulu plugin working with scraping my shows. I'm having trouble getting the show name to show up instead of the season folder name in my Dropbox.

For example, I get:

C:\Users\me\Desktop\dropbox\TV Shows\Seasons.(3)\Season.1\

instead of:

C:\Users\me\Desktop\dropbox\TV Shows\Fringe\Season.1\

How do I get the addon to create the show name in the path?

I haven't seen this happen. I use Hulu with this and it works without error. What search filter are you using? Also would need your debug log to see what's going on.

I don't have a debug log file handy right at the moment, but here is my setup:
Code:
<Hulu path="plugin://plugin.video.hulu" recursive="true" regex_name="true" prefix="(H) ">
  <subfolder name="Subscriptions/The Incredible Hulk/Seasons \([0-9]+\)" type="episodes">
    <exclude>
      <regexp>/season[s]? \[0-9]+\/</regexp>
    </exclude>
  </subfolder>
</Hulu>
I sort of fixed this by going up one folder level in my subfolder name. However when going all the way up to the "Subscriptions" folder level, I get all my subscription shows as expected but with a few duplicated Seasons.(x) folders. This is not a big deal since I can just go to my dropbox and delete those folders out. I also notice that I don't get the "(H) " prefixes on any of my folders in dropbox.

(2013-01-13, 19:03)kadeschs Wrote: How do I suppress playback on every video that this plugin finds? I'm trying to add a show from yTEpisodes and as MyLibrary scans through the directory of episodes, XBMC tries to play each one. Really slows everything down this way.

This is probably a problem with the way the addon lists it's content. MyLibrary is just asking XBMC to list the content of the plugin, and the plugin is (for whatever reason or bug) playing it instead.
I figured it's the way your plugin interacts with this particular addon. I was wondering if you ever came across this with other addons and maybe you had a setting to suppress it. I also noticed that in the end, even though it found all of the episodes, it didn't create the strm files in dropbox. I know you probably need the log to see what's going on so I'll try to re-run it again soon and stick it in pastebin. If anyone has a working filter for ytEpisodes, I'd love to see it as I can't quite get it to work.

Overall, I really like where this addon is going. Very nice work!

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - kadeschs - 2013-01-18

Well, I managed to somewhat get XBMC Flicks back up and working. MyLibrary imports all of the episodes of selected show in strm format perfectly in dropbox. They also all get imported and setup perfectly into XBMC after updating my TV Show library. However, when I try to play any of the files, none of them play. Is this a common issue?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bradvido88 - 2013-01-18

(2013-01-18, 03:52)kadeschs Wrote: MyLibrary imports all all episodes in strm format perfectly in dropbox. They also all get imported and setup perfectly into XBMC. However, when I try to play any of the files, none of them play.

What source are you scraping. Also,what are the contents of one of the strm files if you open it in notepad?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - kadeschs - 2013-01-18

Netflix through XBMC Flicks - "Instant Queue: TV". The strm file contains:

/Users/me/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.xbmcflicks/links/70002878.html

Running the html file in a browser redirects to:

http://movies.netflix.com/WiPlayer?lnkctr=apiwn&nbb=y&devKey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&movieid=70002878 which didn't link to a show.

The correct link is this:

http://movies.netflix.com/WiPlayer?lnkctr=apiwn&nbb=y&devKey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&movieid=70077591

It appears it's not getting the correct movieid for the episodes.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bradvido88 - 2013-01-18

I can't speak to XBMC Flix. I dont' use it but I know others have with this program.

Do you have your playercorefactory.xml in XBMC set up to play .html files?

Yeah, that's where I'm trying to update the browser path. Default is for windows and IE. I'm on Mac. That's why I'm asking if flicks jumps out of xbmc and plays in browser because of silverlight crap. It's not currently doing this even with the file updated.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - XeroKool - 2013-01-20

Hopefully someone here can help me. I have my library populated with content from the Hulu and Amazon plugins. However when I watch any files directly from my library the watch status is not being updated automatically. I also cannot resume playback from where I left off. Both these features work fine if I view the files directly through the Hulu and Amazon plugins. If it makes any difference I am using a shared MySQL database for my library.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - kadeschs - 2013-01-20

Yeah, mine are linked to Hulu and Netflix and the watched status doesn't work on mine either. Not even Traktr. I can understand since it's coming from the website.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - locoguano - 2013-01-20

You, sir, are the man.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spyder - 2013-01-20

(2013-01-20, 03:03)XeroKool Wrote: Hopefully someone here can help me. I have my library populated with content from the Hulu and Amazon plugins. However when I watch any files directly from my library the watch status is not being updated automatically. I also cannot resume playback from where I left off. Both these features work fine if I view the files directly through the Hulu and Amazon plugins. If it makes any difference I am using a shared MySQL database for my library.
If you play the video from the plugin(Amazon) and check the video info, the filename will match the name of the movie/TV show. However, if you play the same video from your library and check the info it shows up as 'UnboxScreeningRoomClient', which must be what's causing this.