Kodi Community Forum
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) (/showthread.php?tid=98210)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - EZ1976 - 2013-02-09

(2013-02-07, 18:07)spyder Wrote:
(2013-02-07, 13:48)EZ1976 Wrote: hi
is there a way to scrap everything under a folder and throw it in a folder without thetvdb lookup?
under pbs kids there are a lot of seseme street clips or mtv shows.
i just want them all being thrown in a folder called pbs kids or mtv. i tried using the generic type (and created a generic folder) but it doesnt do anything other than delete all the folders in my dropbox folder)

this is for psuedo tv use

any idea?
thanks

Did you change the runtime filter so it could pick up shorter clips? I too would like to know if people have used this to scrape full length tv episodes(that don't match tvdb)using a generic filter. I have tried but get no results as well.

i removed all filters and just left one subfolder.
it says it cant find a match and delete every directory in the dropbox folder (?!?!)
the idea is to grab everything for example from sesame street in pbs kids and throw it in a folder.
it would be great if the filter will sort them into folders. meaning it would be in
m:\dropobox\generic\pbs kids\sesame street or some sort

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Moe Fwacky - 2013-02-10

I've run this in Linux with a command supplied earlier in the thread and I've run into two issues.

First, a number of things are getting dumped into folders labeled "Seasons.(#)" where # is anything from 1-10. Inside of those folders is another folder called Season.#

Second, in cases where I have multiple <subfolder> sections, only the first one is parsed. I've tested this by changing the order, and it always adds only items from the first, then hangs. The process doesn't end until forced.

Any insight into how to handle this would be appreciated. I have logging set to level 5. Let me know what part of the logs you need to see or if you need to see any of the config file. Thanks

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bc320 - 2013-02-10

I am rather confused. (I am also a NOOB so that seems to go hand-in-hand). When I try to run the cmd-xx file I get an error. Basically it can't find jave because the file path is incorrect. (file for frodo).

I also have some questions that everyone here seems to intuitively know.
1) Do I need to have a dropbox account?
2) Do I need to use playon?

Any help would be appreciated.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - locoguano - 2013-02-10

Dropbox is the name of a folder in the my.library folder, not the program "Dropbox".

Some people use PlayOn, but most just use the XBMC addons.
(2013-02-10, 03:48)Moe Fwacky Wrote: I've run this in Linux with a command supplied earlier in the thread and I've run into two issues.

First, a number of things are getting dumped into folders labeled "Seasons.(#)" where # is anything from 1-10. Inside of those folders is another folder called Season.#

Second, in cases where I have multiple <subfolder> sections, only the first one is parsed. I've tested this by changing the order, and it always adds only items from the first, then hangs. The process doesn't end until forced.

Any insight into how to handle this would be appreciated. I have logging set to level 5. Let me know what part of the logs you need to see or if you need to see any of the config file. Thanks

Same here... from Amazon.

Edit: The shows that are doing this are Better Off Ted, Pushing Daisies, Lost, NYPD Blue (later season), and Sesame Street (later seasons). With the exception of Sesame Street they are all ABC shows... Not sure if that is a factor or a coincidence.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spyder - 2013-02-16

(2013-02-08, 02:52)spyder Wrote: So I tried making a UPNP scraper filter for my Windows Media Center. I got the server working in my videos, and I got the xml file to see the source, however it can't find the subfolder. It's using the filter path(DVR) as part of the subfolder address(DVR/Public/Recorded TV/Series/). I tried to work around this by naming the filter WINSERVER but that didn't work. I don't know if I need the include the full path(C:/....), but the fact that it is including the filter name in the subfolder makes me thin it wouldn't matter.

Is this even possible to do?

Anyone? Also, has anyone created a 'generic' scraper for Free Cable? I would like to get the full episodes missed due to unrecognized names, and when I try making an xml I get no results.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - locoguano - 2013-02-18

Which names are unrecognized?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - EZ1976 - 2013-02-18

(2013-02-16, 15:21)spyder Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 02:52)spyder Wrote: So I tried making a UPNP scraper filter for my Windows Media Center. I got the server working in my videos, and I got the xml file to see the source, however it can't find the subfolder. It's using the filter path(DVR) as part of the subfolder address(DVR/Public/Recorded TV/Series/). I tried to work around this by naming the filter WINSERVER but that didn't work. I don't know if I need the include the full path(C:/....), but the fact that it is including the filter name in the subfolder makes me thin it wouldn't matter.

Is this even possible to do?

Anyone? Also, has anyone created a 'generic' scraper for Free Cable? I would like to get the full episodes missed due to unrecognized names, and when I try making an xml I get no results.

i second that
i have a few plugins like "yahoo music video" which i would like to scrape and get everything just sorted into folders named as the folders.

so i can have "pbs kids" and inside will be "seasame street" and in there will be all the clips.
now it doesnt find anything and just delete everything in the dropbox folder.
any help will be great here
thanks

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - rossdret - 2013-02-19

I am very interested in setting mylibrary up with my xbmc setup. I am a novice xbmc user and have enjoyed tinkering around with it and using addons etc. However I am very interested in using this tool to have a one stop shop and combine all my favorite addons.

I currently have an excellent local library of 650 HD movies and 72 TV series...however I like watching new content and Hard Drive space is a premium so I would like to supplement my library using this tool.

Long story short...I read the guide and about 30 pages of this thread and I am a little lost. I understand how to add sources in xbmc, I understand how to setup the system settings in xbmc...i get lost with trying to edit the config file.

Bottom line: Can someone steer me to a good website or book that I can read to help me understand what I need to do?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spyder - 2013-02-19

(2013-02-18, 22:01)locoguano Wrote: Which names are unrecognized?
Some shows from Spike, and just about everything from HGTV, they don't have the correct naming structure to be added to the library.

@rossdret: What plugin are you trying to scrape? I will share what I have, this would be the 'filters' only, you would still need to set up the dropbox location/port/etc..

Also, anybody have any ideas on the WMC upnp?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - carl1jenn - 2013-02-19

(2013-02-07, 04:37)locoguano Wrote:
(2013-02-04, 23:18)bradvido88 Wrote: I haven't noticed that problem with the Amazon add-on. It looks like a bug with the Amazon add-on itself or possibly the JSON-RPC interface should not return color tags when asking for the label. Either way, i dont think the problem is here.
Is it with all shows or just a few?

Definitely on all HD shows.
Code:
<video>

<cleanstrings action="prepend">

<regexp>season[. _]\d+$</regexp>
<regexp>[ _\,\.\(\)\[\]\-](COLOR|FFE47911|HD|ac3|dts|custom|dc|divx|divx5|dsr|dsrip|dutch|dvd|dvdrip|dvdscr|dvdscreener|screener|dvdivx|cam|fragment|fs|hdtv|hdrip|hdtvrip|internal|limited|multisubs|ntsc|ogg|ogm|pal|pdtv|proper|repack|rerip|retail|r3|r5|bd5|se|svcd|swedish|german|read.nfo|nfofix|unrated|ws|telesync|ts|telecine|tc|brrip|bdrip|480p|480i|576p|576i|720p|720i|1080p|1080i|hrhd|hrhdtv|hddvd|bluray|x264|h264|xvid|xvidvd|DOM|www.www|cd[1-9]|\[.*\])([ _\,\.\(\)\[\]\-]|$)
</regexp>

<regexp>(\[.*\])
</regexp>

</cleanstrings>

</video>

Quote:<regexp>season[. _]\d+$</regexp>
[/code]was suggested to me to clean off the .season#. Got most of the rest from the xbmc wiki. I added the color, code, and HD.

(2013-02-08, 15:38)locoguano Wrote: It seems that what worked in Eden to clean up the Amazon HD entries does not work in Frodo.

Code:
<video>
<cleanstrings action="prepend">
</cleanstrings>
</video>

to

Code:
<video>
<cleanstrings action="append">
</cleanstrings>
</video>

Frodo seems to like the append better than the prepend. It is even clipping off the HD and Color stuff.

Loco,

I put this into my advancedsettings.xml but it seems when i run the script i still see the errors. I included the error and my advancedsettings.xml file.

error from script:

02/19/2013 01:48:25 PM INFO Archive:New \\192.168.1.91\E\STRM\TV Shows\S
eason.7.[COLOR.FFE47911][HD][COLOR]\Season.7\S07E06 - These Arms of Mine.strm (A
mazon/Television/HDTV Shows/Grey's Anatomy/Season 7 [COLOR FFE47911][HD][COLOR]/
7x6 - These Arms of Mine)

advancedsettings.xml:

<advancedsettings>
<videodatabase>
<type>mysql</type>
<host>192.168.1.91</host>
<port>3306</port>
<user>xbmc</user>
<pass>xbmc</pass>
</videodatabase>

<musicdatabase>
<type>mysql</type>
<host>192.168.1.91</host>
<port>3306</port>
<user>xbmc</user>
<pass>xbmc</pass>
</musicdatabase>

<video>

<cleanstrings action="append">

<regexp>[ _\,\.\(\)\[\]\-](COLOR|FFE47911|HD|ac3|dts|custom|dc|divx|divx5|dsr|dsrip|dutch|dvd|dvdrip|dvdsc?r|dvdscreener|screener|dvdivx|cam|fragment|fs|hdtv|hdrip|hdtvrip|internal|limite?d|multisubs|ntsc|ogg|ogm|pal|pdtv|proper|repack|rerip|retail|r3|r5|bd5|se|svcd|s?wedish|german|read.nfo|nfofix|unrated|ws|telesync|ts|telecine|tc|brrip|bdrip|480?p|480i|576p|576i|720p|720i|1080p|1080i|hrhd|hrhdtv|hddvd|bluray|x264|h264|xvid|x?vidvd|DOM|www.www|cd[1-9]|\[.*\])([ _\,\.\(\)\[\]\-]|$)
</regexp>

<regexp>(\[.*\])
</regexp>

</cleanstrings>

</video>

</advancedsettings>

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2013-02-22

DELETED

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Sofa King - 2013-02-23

I apologize if this is covered within the thread, searched and couldn't find... Is there any way to use this to automatically save/download the video itself, (rather than saving the STRM file that points to the video)? I love this addon/program, I think its amazing... But I find myself battling with broadband throttling, so my approach is to download what I want locally, so the speed issues don't effect my watching.

Basically, I want to create an internet DVR setup. I'd like to automatically download and save from legit sources preferably (Hulu, Amazon, etc) or other sources as needed. I've looked into PlayLater (from PlayOn folks), but didn't love what I saw in their forums.

Can use mylibrary (maybe in conjunction with something like simple downloader) to accomplish this? If not, does anyone have another suggestion to accomplish this? Thanks for any help...great community here.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - rossdret - 2013-02-24

(2013-02-19, 04:08)spyder Wrote:
(2013-02-18, 22:01)locoguano Wrote: Which names are unrecognized?
Some shows from Spike, and just about everything from HGTV, they don't have the correct naming structure to be added to the library.

@rossdret: What plugin are you trying to scrape? I will share what I have, this would be the 'filters' only, you would still need to set up the dropbox location/port/etc..

Also, anybody have any ideas on the WMC upnp?

Spyder...I'd love to see how you have your filters setup. Thank you sincerely! I'd also love to know if you know of some good reference material to understand the basics of editing xml? Basically the level of knowledge I would need to understand how to edit this config file.

What I want to do is:

I want to scrape a combo of Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus, Free Cable & maybe a good Navi X user's folder. Idealy I would like to only scrape my watchlist from Amazon Prime, my subscription list from Hulu Plus, and popular movies from each.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - rossdret - 2013-02-24

(2013-02-23, 20:44)Sofa King Wrote: I apologize if this is covered within the thread, searched and couldn't find... Is there any way to use this to automatically save/download the video itself, (rather than saving the STRM file that points to the video)? I love this addon/program, I think its amazing... But I find myself battling with broadband throttling, so my approach is to download what I want locally, so the speed issues don't effect my watching.

Basically, I want to create an internet DVR setup. I'd like to automatically download and save from legit sources preferably (Hulu, Amazon, etc) or other sources as needed. I've looked into PlayLater (from PlayOn folks), but didn't love what I saw in their forums.

Can use mylibrary (maybe in conjunction with something like simple downloader) to accomplish this? If not, does anyone have another suggestion to accomplish this? Thanks for any help...great community here.

What you are looking for is something like couchpotato. I think you might find what you are looking for in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=128565

mylibrary is just for strm files, and I don't think you can use it to download movies and shows. If you don't want to deal with downloading torrents and filling up your harddrives...then this is a good solution.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spyder - 2013-02-24

(2013-02-24, 00:48)rossdret Wrote: Spyder...I'd love to see how you have your filters setup. Thank you sincerely! I'd also love to know if you know of some good reference material to understand the basics of editing xml? Basically the level of knowledge I would need to understand how to edit this config file.

What I want to do is:

I want to scrape a combo of Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus, Free Cable & maybe a good Navi X user's folder. Idealy I would like to only scrape my watchlist from Amazon Prime, my subscription list from Hulu Plus, and popular movies from each.

Here is a filter I made for Amazon movies:
- <AmazonMovies path="plugin://plugin.video.amazon" recursive="true" regex_name="true" prefix="(Amazon)">
- <!-- Full Movies from the top popular movies in Amazon
-->
<subfolder name="Featured Movies/All Genres/*" type="movies" />
- <exclude>
<contains>previous page</contains>
<contains>next page</contains>
<contains>/Recommended</contains>
<contains>/Clips</contains>
</exclude>
</Hulu>

Basically when making a filter you want to set up the path as if it were a directory on a computer e.g., when using the plugin you click Television, Genres, Biography the subfolder path would be:
<subfolder name="Television/Genres/Biography" type="movies" />
If you only want certain shows to be scraped in that subfolder you would need a filter(direcly under the subfolder path):
<filter>
<runtime>GT|1200</runtime>
<contains>Show 1 || Show 2</contains>
This was quoted from another post(I don't use title name filters), you won't need the runtime filter for Amazon since it only contains full episodes, but you can leave it in to copy and paste for other filters(Free Cable).

Free Cable:
<FreeCable path="plugin://plugin.video.free.cable" recursive="true" prefix="(F)" movie_set="FreeCable">
- <!-- All episodes over 20 minutes long in any subdirectory of the following shows
-->
- <subfolder name="All Shows" type="episodes">
- <filter>
<runtime>GT|1200</runtime>
</filter>
</subfolder>
</FreeCable>
This will attempt to get all shows from Free Cable, don't worry, it doesn't get episodes from the 1800 shows, you should be able to use the Show filters( I don't watch a lot of the stuff it finds, but it's good to discover new shows and for guests)

As for Navi-X, this doesn't work with it(I think because it's a script rather than a plugin)

P.S. When this tool first came out I really wanted to use it, but had no clue how to set things up, it wasn't until somebody showed an example that I started to understand how to make my own filters. I'm hoping the does the same for you.