Kodi Community Forum
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) (/showthread.php?tid=98210)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - VladTepz - 2013-03-12

(2013-03-10, 23:39)aptalca Wrote: I am using the following xml for Amazon. It only pulls the non-HD links and ignores the HD ones (the streams are exactly the same anyway)

Code:
<Amazon path="plugin://plugin.video.amazon" recursive="true" prefix="[A] " movie_set=" Amazon" >

<subfolder name="Television/All Shows/Battlestar Galactica ('04)" type="episodes" />                
        <subfolder name="Television/All Shows/Arrested Development" type="episodes" />                
        <subfolder name="Television/All Shows/The Tudors" type="episodes" />                
        <subfolder name="Television/All Shows/My Name is Earl" type="episodes" />                
        <subfolder name="Television/All Shows/Masterpiece: Downton Abbey" type="episodes" />                

<exclude>
                <contains> [HD]</contains>
                <contains>][HD][</contains>
            </exclude>
</Amazon>

add a separate <subfolder> line for each show you want to scrape
works like a charm

This works BUT...

FWIW, Amazon just re-enabled HD streaming for TV, Still SD for movies. Apparently it was a bug/error that TV was not streaming in HD.

SOoo. Would love to figure out how to scan the HD TV without running into these color code issues.

Thanks,
-Mike

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - aptalca - 2013-03-12

(2013-03-12, 01:22)rossdret Wrote:
(2013-03-10, 23:39)aptalca Wrote: I am using the following xml for Amazon. It only pulls the non-HD links and ignores the HD ones (the streams are exactly the same anyway)

Code:
<Amazon path="plugin://plugin.video.amazon" recursive="true" prefix="[A] " movie_set=" Amazon" >

<subfolder name="Television/All Shows/Battlestar Galactica ('04)" type="episodes" />                
        <subfolder name="Television/All Shows/Masterpiece: Downton Abbey" type="episodes" />                

<exclude>
            </exclude>
</Amazon>

works like a charm

Is there a code that can be written to scrape only the watchlist folder? Or will that not update correctly? Also same concept for the Hulu supscription folder and Netflix queue. Although..I guess XBMCflix is having API issues and I cannot get netflix in XBMC anymore Sad(((

It's already possible

The line that starts with subfolder contains the folder structure from the plugin

My code above scrapes the Television/All Shows folder in amazon. You can change that to Watchlist or whatever folder structure there is in the plugin. In Hulu, I use the watchlist by utilizing the "Subscriptions" folder

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - aptalca - 2013-03-13

(2013-03-12, 16:24)VladTepz Wrote:

Code:

<exclude>
            </exclude>
</Amazon>

works like a charm

This works BUT...

FWIW, Amazon just re-enabled HD streaming for TV, Still SD for movies. Apparently it was a bug/error that TV was not streaming in HD.

SOoo. Would love to figure out how to scan the HD TV without running into these color code issues.

Thanks,
-Mike

You're right, I just started getting 720p streams in the web player as of today

I guess it's up to the devs to figure it out. My java coding capabilities do not exist (Yeah, my car . . .um. . . does not exist. . . - The Ladies Man)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - hewligun - 2013-03-14

So scanned through part of this thread and didnt see it posted, so if it has been I am sorry... But is it possible to get this plugin to work with sportsdevil? I would specifically like to get this to work with firstrowsports in in sportsdevil. It would be nice to grab boxing/mma, hockey and football links right from it. I would then like to integrate that into psuedoTV if all possible.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - rossdret - 2013-03-17

Trying to create some global excludes but it makes me have an invalid xml file. So I have to be doing something wrong. Basically I want to scrape every HD TV show but don't want the Anime. I might be doing this the hard way. I went through and listed all the shows I don't want under the global excludes.

Here is my pastebin: http://pastebin.com/q21cLi3J

Can anyone point out what I did wrong or give me a better idea how to get rid of the Anime?

Second question, sometimes tv shows will scrape but the add on normally gives script errors. (often for history channel on free cable) is there a way to duplicate feeds and preface them with a "h" for hulu, and 'f" for free cable and an "a" for amazon? That way if a link is dead you get a couple more chances.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - rossdret - 2013-03-17

(2013-03-14, 18:29)hewligun Wrote: So scanned through part of this thread and didnt see it posted, so if it has been I am sorry... But is it possible to get this plugin to work with sportsdevil? I would specifically like to get this to work with firstrowsports in in sportsdevil. It would be nice to grab boxing/mma, hockey and football links right from it. I would then like to integrate that into psuedoTV if all possible.

well firstrowsports doesn't follow any type of naming convention. I don't think you care about scraped artwork though I imagine you just want the feeds in your library scraped periodically. Maybe you need to create a seperate folder path and label sportsdevil in your dropbox.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - hewligun - 2013-03-17

(2013-03-17, 21:30)rossdret Wrote:
(2013-03-14, 18:29)hewligun Wrote: So scanned through part of this thread and didnt see it posted, so if it has been I am sorry... But is it possible to get this plugin to work with sportsdevil? I would specifically like to get this to work with firstrowsports in in sportsdevil. It would be nice to grab boxing/mma, hockey and football links right from it. I would then like to integrate that into psuedoTV if all possible.

well firstrowsports doesn't follow any type of naming convention. I don't think you care about scraped artwork though I imagine you just want the feeds in your library scraped periodically. Maybe you need to create a seperate folder path and label sportsdevil in your dropbox.

Yeah All I really would want is just the names of the feed. The I want to create channels in pseudoTV. so like I could have like 5 hockey channels which grab from the feeds of firstrow hockey section. and do that for a few sports.

I have never used mylibrary it was just suggested to me I ask here if it was possible to do. I am a noob Sad

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - jediknight36 - 2013-03-17

Hey, so this is my first post here. I was wondering if anyone on this thread knew how to install the MyLibrary on XMBC on a mac? The search function says terms like "mac" and "osx" are too short for a search. Thanks, and I look forward to learning much.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - aptalca - 2013-03-17

(2013-03-17, 21:14)rossdret Wrote: Trying to create some global excludes but it makes me have an invalid xml file. So I have to be doing something wrong. Basically I want to scrape every HD TV show but don't want the Anime. I might be doing this the hard way. I went through and listed all the shows I don't want under the global excludes.

Can anyone point out what I did wrong or give me a better idea how to get rid of the Anime?

Second question, sometimes tv shows will scrape but the add on normally gives script errors. (often for history channel on free cable) is there a way to duplicate feeds and preface them with a "h" for hulu, and 'f" for free cable and an "a" for amazon? That way if a link is dead you get a couple more chances.

I reposted it here with xml syntax highlighting: http://pastebin.com/yR9CLvaf

It looks like the "&" in "Maya & Miguel" might be throwing it off

Try it without that line and see if it works

I am not an expert in xml, but you might also want to try "Maya &amp; Miguel", which might work

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spyder - 2013-03-18

(2013-03-17, 23:54)aptalca Wrote:
(2013-03-17, 21:14)rossdret Wrote: Trying to create some global excludes but it makes me have an invalid xml file. So I have to be doing something wrong. Basically I want to scrape every HD TV show but don't want the Anime. I might be doing this the hard way. I went through and listed all the shows I don't want under the global excludes.

I reposted it here with xml syntax highlighting: http://pastebin.com/yR9CLvaf

It looks like the "&" in "Maya & Miguel" might be throwing it off

Try it without that line and see if it works

I am not an expert in xml, but you might also want to try "Maya &amp; Miguel", which might work
@aptalca: You are correct, xml needs the &amp; for the '&' symbol.

Here is the IE error when trying to open the xml:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whitespace is not allowed at this location. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Users/Owner/Desktop/test.xml'. Line 193,...

<contains>Maya & Miguel</contains>
------------------^

@rossdret: I think this the only way to prevent anime from being scraped, unless the plugin only has those links in an 'Anime' folder then you could just exclude anime, but I don't think that's the case here. Also, with the duplicate feeds, I don't know if this is possible. I know when you do a generic scrape you can edit what the filename will be, but if you do that on TV shows they won't be recognized. The 'prefix' is supposed to do something like this, but I don't see where subsets of tv shows are separated.

Re: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - thatguy188 - 2013-03-18

So I'm trying to read through all these 79 pages on Tapatalk but can't find it, lol.

How the heck can I get my netflix streams to play in HD? All I get is the regular SD stuff.... My TV is too pretty for that haha

Thanks!

P. S: I'm talking about Netflix. Using it with Playon

Sent from my Nexus 4 via Tapatalk

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - jediknight36 - 2013-03-18

Hey, so I downloaded the zip twice and it says it doesnt have the right structure when I try to install it on Frodo. What can I do?

Running OSX 10.7.5

Re: RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2013-03-18

(2013-03-18, 06:32)jediknight36 Wrote: Hey, so I downloaded the zip twice and it says it doesnt have the right structure when I try to install it on Frodo. What can I do?

Running OSX 10.7.5

Its not a xbmc addon...

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - jediknight36 - 2013-03-18

(2013-03-18, 07:11)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 06:32)jediknight36 Wrote: Hey, so I downloaded the zip twice and it says it doesnt have the right structure when I try to install it on Frodo. What can I do?

Running OSX 10.7.5

Its not a xbmc addon...

Thanks. I completly misread this. Just gonna wait until someone is kind enough to provide a gui.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spyder - 2013-03-18

(2013-03-18, 07:54)jediknight36 Wrote: Thanks. I completly misread this. Just gonna wait until someone is kind enough to provide a gui.
This has been out for 2 years now, I don't think anyone is planning a gui for it.