Kodi Community Forum
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) (/showthread.php?tid=98210)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - milhouse34521 - 2013-03-28

<nevermind>

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spyder - 2013-03-28

(2013-03-28, 07:29)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-03-28, 06:29)locoguano Wrote: Which plugin?

the giddy up network
"tgun"
Does this work with live streams, did you get it to work with another one? Maybe make the subfolder "*", since there is no subfolders. I have used a live stream in TVGuide by making it a favorite then copying the rtmp info and making it a .strm file.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2013-03-28

(2013-03-28, 17:12)spyder Wrote:

the giddy up network
"tgun"
Does this work with live streams, did you get it to work with another one? Maybe make the subfolder "*", since there is no subfolders. I have used a live stream in TVGuide by making it a favorite then copying the rtmp info and making it a .strm file.

Thanks but this has to do with a PseudoTV fork I'm developing, I wanted to automatically scrape tgun with the mylibrary tool to populate channels after user input...
I had it working when the plugin was divided into subfolders... but since an update everything is in the root folder... I'll try "*" but manual creating strms isn't an alternative for me...

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - milhouse34521 - 2013-03-28

I tried searching the thread but didn't have any luck...

Is there any way to deal with incorrectly titled TV episodes from a source? For example, Amazon Prime has an episode of The American Experience it calls New York: Order and Disorder (1825-1865), but TVDB has it as New York (2): Order and Disorder. Using forcetvdb didn't help. I don't expect that MyLibrary will be able to figure out the right title, but if it downloaded the stream, I could then use an .nfo to name it correctly. I don't see it doing this, or any other workaround.

Thoughts? Thanks.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2013-03-29

(2013-03-28, 17:12)spyder Wrote:

the giddy up network
"tgun"
"*" doesn't work, is mylibrary able to read the root of a plugin? debug doesn't explain why it's being ignored...

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spyder - 2013-03-29

@Lunatixz: I've necer tried it,i just thought it might work seeing how that is a "any" symbol when used in some programs.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2013-03-29

(2013-03-29, 03:59)Forr0est Wrote: I need the XBMC.MyLibrary.log from this program.

Log doesn't show why it's ignoring root... other then no sub folder found...

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - tlvranas - 2013-03-29

I am new to this add on and I have PlayOn running and was able to get a few Netflix movie streams created. The problem I am having at the moment is the names of the stream files for movies. The name only has the movie title and not the title and year so the correct art work and movie information will be displayed?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2013-03-31

ugh.. No one? Does anyone have a configuration that searches by root of plugin not a sub directory? I don't know what I'm missing and logs don't explain enough about how the program handles root folders so I can't even debug the problem!

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spyder - 2013-03-31

@Lunatikz: I really want to help figure this out knowing where you're going with it. I'm thinking it may not be possible to scrape the root of a addon, what about rewriting it to have subfolders? Have you tried scraping Veetle?
EDIT: So I tried Veetle, and got it to work(for some reason 'Shows' subfolder wouldn't work), I'm not sure if you said you tried any other live addons. I'm guessing Veetle streams aren't as desirable because they aren't 24/7 and aren't a constant stream.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - hy_tek - 2013-03-31

Ok granted I'm new to XBMC and I'm using Frodo. I tried installing the XBMC.Library 1.4.3.zip file through the program so I could get Netflix and it said the file had the wrong structure. What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spyder - 2013-03-31

MyLibrary isn't an add-on, it is a stand alone program that uses xbmc addons to generate strm files to add to your library. Welcome to XBMC, I suggest you read the first page and the wiki to get a better understanding of this first(if you haven't already)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - hy_tek - 2013-03-31

(2013-03-31, 03:50)spyder Wrote: MyLibrary isn't an add-on, it is a stand alone program that uses xbmc addons to generate strm files to add to your library. Welcome to XBMC, I suggest you read the first page and the wiki to get a better understanding of this first(if you haven't already)

Ok thanks I did a search for an xbmc tutorial and some guy recommended 10 addons that were popular and that was one of them but it looks a bit more involved than I care to get into. I'm just a casual user.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Gulopine - 2013-03-31

After playing around with MyLibrary for a few days now, I've nearly gotten it to do what I want, except that for some reason, every TV episode I've got is showing up twice in the library. I've double-checked that there's only one .strm file for each episode of every show, but for some reason XBMC is picking up two copies of every TV episode. Here's my search filter XML:

Code:
<Amazon path="plugin://plugin.video.amazon" recursive="true" >
    <subfolder name="Watchlist/Television" type="episodes" />
    <subfolder name="Watchlist/Movies" type="movies" />
</Amazon>

Interestingly, the problem only seems to occur with TV episodes. The movies it pulls in are just fine. I tried adding the path to a show directly, in case it was an issue with the way the watchlist is handled, but it has the problem that way as well. Does anybody have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2013-03-31

(2013-03-31, 02:38)spyder Wrote: @Lunatikz: I really want to help figure this out knowing where you're going with it. I'm thinking it may not be possible to scrape the root of a addon, what about rewriting it to have subfolders? Have you tried scraping Veetle?
EDIT: So I tried Veetle, and got it to work(for some reason 'Shows' subfolder wouldn't work), I'm not sure if you said you tried any other live addons. I'm guessing Veetle streams aren't as desirable because they aren't 24/7 and aren't a constant stream.

I also thought maybe I could trick the scraper by making the subfolder "Next Page", and then "Back to main menu", this doesn't work though(tried upper/lowercase too). I then tried to do a rollback,but it's not available, I'm guessing you've tried this though. Maybe contact Eldorado about getting v.0.0.28, then renaming it so it doesn't update?

Here is the filter I used:
<!-- TGUN Streams -->
<TGUN path="plugin://plugin.video.tgunold" recursive="true" >
<subfolder name="Live TV Shows &amp; Movies" type="generic" suffix=" (TGUN)" force_series="TGUN" >
<exclude>
<contains>back to main menu</contains>
</exclude>
<parser>
<!-- Put the entire video name into the second pattern group to use as the episode name -->
<regexp>()([\w\s*'-:]*)</regexp>
</parser>
</subfolder>
</TGUN>

I really appreciate your help, this is a dirty fix for my problem... I was hoping to solve, If I can't; I will move onto another idea...
Renaming and using an old plugin doesn't solve the problem I was faced with...

My integration into PTV has to hold up against updates Smile otherwise I'm wasting my time... I may just move on anyway..

btw remove the link... that plugin is against forum rules....