Kodi Community Forum
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) (/showthread.php?tid=98210)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - peglegtv - 2013-08-23

@saitoh183
worked great!!Big Grin thanks for all the help couldn't have done it with out you Big GrinNod

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - saitoh183 - 2013-08-23

(2013-08-23, 17:43)peglegtv Wrote: @saitoh183
worked great!!Big Grin thanks for all the help couldn't have done it with out you Big GrinNod

Smile

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - j2048b - 2013-08-23

im gonna subscribe to this thread because ive talked a bit with saitoh183 thru pm and im interested in doing this when i have the time.. awesome item to have,

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - kirkngreta - 2013-09-06

Well first post, please be kind.

Decided to go full fledged HTPC this week and new to XBMC....but have made huge progress integrating emulators, steam, karaoke, wmc integration and now attempting to get netflix, hulu and amazon up and running.

Definately tough to straighten this out with basically no programming background but I did manage to have it all set last night...until today when I tried to adjust the settings and lost everything while trying to figure out why I wasnt pulling the kids show "Jessie" of all things. I had 2 seperate pulls, one for the kids show from netflix and one that pulled adult material from netflix and put them into seperate folders on different profiles.. Now for some reason Im having trouble connecting to port 9090. I had installed sabnzbd last night, but checked the port and doesnt seem to be the issue. I reverted back to the original xml....and still cant connect.I also attempted to install retroplayer, which seemed to reset XBMC and I believe I have all the settings on that end correct as well. Im hoping that you guys can share some insight on the probably idiotic thing that I have done!

DEBUG: http://pastebin.com/DHgHfGET

XML: http://pastebin.com/0AjxNd7q

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - saitoh183 - 2013-09-06

XBMC cant be on port 80...change it to something else in XBMC and in the xml file

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bradvido88 - 2013-09-06

(2013-09-06, 08:27)saitoh183 Wrote: XBMC cant be on port 80...change it to something else in XBMC and in the xml file

The XBMC webserver can be on port 80 if that's what you set it to in the XBMC settings...
I see from the debug that you connect to the webserver just fine. You are having trouble connecting to 9090 (the raw/telnet interface)...

You should not have to change the <AnnouncementPort>9090</AnnouncementPort> (unless you've changed it in AdvancedSettings.xml), but you do need to make sure you have "Allow Programs on this/others systems to control XBMC" enabled in XBMC services settings.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - kirkngreta - 2013-09-09

Thanks so much!

Got it up and running at this time, still working on the tweaks until I can get it in the living room.

Thanks

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - ukakid - 2013-09-14

I am having trouble with the Music Videos. I searched the thread and did not see any one else with this issue. I am using playon to pull MTV videos but the names are "Video Name - Artist" and the scrapper needs "Artist - Video Name".

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - rushingjs - 2013-09-24

This is a great addition. I have a few questions:

1) Is there any ability to rename the subfolder (Amazon Prime comes up as <showtitle>.Season.<number>, or <showtitle>.The Complete <number> Season, and xbmc will not scrape those.

2) Some of the content obtained from scraping whole folders in Netflix or HBO GO I already have locally. Is there anyway to hide duplicates of valid sources in XBMC, or have this tool compare to the XBMC databases ahead of time (I realize that would probably mean preemptively scraping for metadata).

Thanks!

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - spanktastic2120 - 2013-09-24

(2013-09-24, 00:40)rushingjs Wrote: This is a great addition. I have a few questions:

1) Is there any ability to rename the subfolder (Amazon Prime comes up as <showtitle>.Season.<number>, or <showtitle>.The Complete <number> Season, and xbmc will not scrape those.
The name comes from the name of the folder in the plugin. If you want to specify a show name you can use force_series like it shows in the config.xml file. This will mean making a separate <subfolder> for each show you want to scrape. Other than that its not possible, no.
Quote:2) Some of the content obtained from scraping whole folders in Netflix or HBO GO I already have locally. Is there anyway to hide duplicates of valid sources in XBMC, or have this tool compare to the XBMC databases ahead of time (I realize that would probably mean preemptively scraping for metadata).

Thanks!
Nope. Be more selective in what you let it scrape, use <exclude> to exclude shows you have locally.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - rushingjs - 2013-09-24

Thank you, I appreciate the direction.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bradvido88 - 2013-09-26

(2013-09-14, 13:52)ukakid Wrote: I am having trouble with the Music Videos. I searched the thread and did not see any one else with this issue. I am using playon to pull MTV videos but the names are "Video Name - Artist" and the scrapper needs "Artist - Video Name".

No, currently it's coded to only accept Artist - Video Name.
You could submit a patch.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - rushingjs - 2013-09-26

(2013-09-24, 02:23)spanktastic2120 Wrote: Nope. Be more selective in what you let it scrape, use <exclude> to exclude shows you have locally.

I realize it's the lazy way, but I simply used tags, directories and suffix's to create advanced playlists and separated the "MyLibrary" content (online content) and my local content, and made separate headings in AEON NOX Skin. Works absolutely great and I don't have to worry about duplicates or what have you. Would be nice to have it check the current database for duplicates. I may look into adding this functionality, but I'm pretty strapped on time.

Great Tool!

XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - ktjensen - 2013-10-11

Would like to be able to scan a ULTRAVIOLET source to my library. Will need to investigate

Re: RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2013-10-11

(2013-10-11, 14:41)ktjensen Wrote: Would like to be able to scan a ULTRAVIOLET source to my library. Will need to investigate

Not possible with this app... Unless someone develops a ultraviolet xbmc plugin.