Kodi Community Forum
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) (/showthread.php?tid=98210)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Doctor Eggs - 2014-08-07

Has anyone been able to get The Daily Show working from the USTV VOD plugin?

I have the following for my config.xml but it doesn't seem to import successfully. Nothing gets put into my video library.

Code:
<SearchFilters>
  <USTV-VOD path="plugin://plugin.video.ustvvod" recursive="true">
    <subfolder name="Comedy Central/The Daily Show With Jon Stewart" recursive="true" type="episodes" force_tvdb="true"/>
      <filter>
        <runtime>GT|1200</runtime>
       </filter>
  </USTV-VOD>
</SearchFilters>

<GlobalExcludes>
  <contains>/No videos available</contains>
  <regexp>/clip[s]?(/|$)</regexp><!--Prevent TV clip(s) from being archived (only want full episodes)-->        
</GlobalExcludes>

Also, it looks like any of the shows that successfully come in from the USTV VOD are now getting duplicated. All of the episode names come through as "Title". Is there something that I can do for that?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Doctor Eggs - 2014-08-11

I got The Daily Show to work if I do a force_series="The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" and also noticed that I needed to remove the runtime filter as it wouldn't find any videos to match. It sometimes won't get the correct season if the person being interviewed has been on the show before, but that doesn't really bother me all that much.

The next thing I'm trying to figure out is the season.0. I have multiple shows from the USTV-VOD add-on that I'm scraping. When using XBMC.MyLibrary, it will sometimes get the episode in the correct season but for whatever reason, the next time it won't find it and then I will get the same file multiple times in the season.0 folder. Since I scan every four hours, this creates a huge list of files named "Title" and it's all pointing to the same streams.

I saw the following and was wondering how to implement this fix:

(2014-06-04, 07:38)Blacksmith Wrote: Well I was able to fix my problem by directly editing the addon code so that the season and episode would show up in front of the episode title.

The only issue I'm having now is that when I watch the shows from my library it does not automatically mark them as watched, Any reason for that?

Just the direct edit that was done. I saw the reply about the watched status.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - ratzofftoya - 2014-08-14

(2014-07-23, 19:31)lonecow Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 18:46)bradvido88 Wrote: Yes, Netflix thru playon changed the format in which tehy list episodes, but the default parsing takes over and seems to work in my case.

Ive noticed that default parsing may sort of work, but if there is multipart episodes it will use the season/episode number to do the match rather than the title. This can cause havoc on the rest of the season being "off by one".

Any update on a fix for this? Thanks for your efforts!

XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - ktjensen - 2014-08-14

Can this scan a gdrive plugin addon?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - lonecow - 2014-08-14

(2014-07-23, 18:46)bradvido88 Wrote: Regarding the code -- I'll try to check in a stable version with related libraries sometime in the near future.
This project has dropped low on my priority list so I haven't exactly been keeping it nice an tidy.

(2014-07-02, 20:44)hellohello Wrote: Has anyone noticed a problem with scraping from Netflix through Playon?

been getting the following error:

Code:
07/02/2014 02:39:51 PM WARN    Archiving        Title cannot be found, it was expected to be found after one of [ - , : , :, -,  : ,  -- , .] in the file label "S04E02 Migration, Beakmania & Living Space"

Recently Netflix has started to separate episodes into Season folders and lopping off the title of the series from the filename and also removing the "dash" ( - ) from season/episode numbering the the title of the episode. I believe this is the problem. any ideas?

Yes, Netflix thru playon changed the format in which tehy list episodes, but the default parsing takes over and seems to work in my case.

Any luck on getting the latest code checked in?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - markaisi - 2014-08-15

Thanks for all your work bradvido88. Look forward to it.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - alexandergoll - 2014-08-15

Scanned through the thread and apparently Netflix does work only through Playon, correct?

I am running a Windows 8 setup now and access the Netflix App from the start screen (or xbmc through a separate tile)

Would the Mylibrary addon be able to scan material directly from the app respectively the Netflix catalogue? My intention would be to start the Netflix app from XBMC in case the material is not local.

Re: RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bry - 2014-08-15

(2014-08-15, 12:01)alexandergoll Wrote: Scanned through the thread and apparently Netflix does work only through Playon, correct?

I am running a Windows 8 setup now and access the Netflix App from the start screen (or xbmc through a separate tile)

Would the Mylibrary addon be able to scan material directly from the app respectively the Netflix catalogue? My intention would be to start the Netflix app from XBMC in case the material is not local.

Yes. You just have to have the service run ever 3-4 hours to update the strm links.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2014-08-15

Can someone let me know what to expect from Hulu, Netflix and amazon sources?

What is the average life expectancy for the strms generated?

Thanks ahead of time...

::Edit::
Someone must know, it's been brought up before... Just want details on expected life of the links generated.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - markaisi - 2014-08-16

4 hours

Re: RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bry - 2014-08-17

(2014-08-15, 22:54)Lunatixz Wrote: Can someone let me know what to expect from Hulu, Netflix and amazon sources?

What is the average life expectancy for the strms generated?

Thanks ahead of time...

::Edit::
Someone must know, it's been brought up before... Just want details on expected life of the links generated.

Previous post bub Smile

Re: RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2014-08-17

(2014-08-16, 07:27)markaisi Wrote: 4 hours

Thanks

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Jimbo1531 - 2014-08-20

I'm having real issues getting my head around how to do the filters and exceptions. Basically I just need it to pull all the major sources from Netflix via playon, which it is doing, but I can't work out how to sort the movies and tv shows into their respective folders, it puts everything into the movies folder. I tried manually moving some of the tv show strms into the tv shows folder and having xbmc rescan the folder just to see what happened but no tv shows appeared in xbmc, so I must have done something wrong. I can provide my xml file if you need but it really has nothing more in it other than the netflix code, as everything I try seems to break the xml.

I've been using xbmc since the xbox days (still have it on an old machine somewhere) so I'm confident using that but this xml thing has me stumped (been trying to work this out literally 8 hours) so if anyone could lend a hand or provide me with their own xml from a similar setup, netflix via playon, which I can edit to suit my own needs that'd be great.

Thanks

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Phobos666 - 2014-08-24

All I have set is this:
Code:
    <SearchFilters>
        <Netflix prefix="[Netflix] " custom_parser="PlayOn" recursive="true">
                <subfolder name="My List"  recursive="true" />
        </Netflix>
    </SearchFilters>

Not very hard.
Xbmc is configured to add the Movies-Folder from the dropbox and the TV Series-Folder from the dropbox.
And thats all.

Sopranos is added as TV Shows - klausindc - 2014-08-25

HI All,

I am using Mylibrary.xml to get my shows from AmazonPrime
I have Sopranos and The Wire. The Wire is added nicely but Sopranos is added as TV Shows
So for The Wire \XBMC\TV Shows\The.Wire.Season.1\Season.1
And for Sopranos \XBMC\TV Shows\TV.Shows\Season.1
The Wire folder only contains x.strm files but 'Sopranos' contain both x.strm and nfo files for the Sopranos episodes.
I can change the title to Sopranos.Season.1 and after restarting and updating the library, Sopranos shows up and everything is good until next time I run mylibrary.xml; then I am back to where I started.

Can anyone explain how I can fix this permanently, thanks
Klaus.

Part of xml file
<subfolder name="Amazon Instant Video/Prime Watchlist/Movies" type="movies"/>
<subfolder name="Amazon Instant Video/Prime Watchlist/TV Shows" type="episodes" recursive="true">
</subfolder>