Kodi Community Forum
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) (/showthread.php?tid=98210)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - markaisi - 2014-10-22

15 minuted seems very short. I update every four hours.

Don't know if this makes any difference but make sure you have latest PlayOn update.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - ponyboy_nd - 2014-10-22

I believe I do. I have version 3.10.9.9654

Just curious, is it a Playon thing or an XBMC thing that the strm links need to get generated every so often? I'm not sure why I would have to re-create my Netflix strm links more often than Hulu or other Playon sources?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - markaisi - 2014-10-23

The way I understand it Netflix is the bad guy. If you turn off and on PlayOn I think they also create new strm.

Re: RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Lunatixz - 2014-10-23

(2014-10-23, 17:02)markaisi Wrote: The way I understand it Netflix is the bad guy. If you turn off and on PlayOn I think they also create new strm.

This is normal behavior for many DMCA websites.Browsers are issued short life tokens... Strms are generated with references to those tokens. So you have a limited window to view the media. It wasn't always this way... But it is now Wink

No ones really the bad guy... If anything it would be the studios that force streaming services to tighten security.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - lilukai - 2014-11-21

Hi Yall,
Ive poured over this forum a dozen times and I am having trouble with metadata updates. Alls I gets is:
11/21/2014 11:51:40 AM INFO Meta-Data SKIPPING meta-data update: SKIP: The video is not yet in XBMC's library: \\thebeast\dropbox\TV Shows\Squidbillies\Season.2\S02E11 - S02E11 Terminus Trouble.strm

Yes, I know squidbillies is awesome.

Then I get:
11/21/2014 12:03:41 PM NOTICE Meta-Data Successfully completed 0 queued metadata changes. There are now 8080 changes left in the queue.
11/21/2014 12:03:41 PM NOTICE Meta-Data Updating QueuedChanges database to reflect the 0 successful metatadata changes.
11/21/2014 12:03:41 PM NOTICE Meta-Data Updating QueuedChanges database to reflect the 0 metatadata changes that are no longer needed.
11/21/2014 12:03:41 PM NOTICE Meta-Data Done updating metadata queued changed database.
11/21/2014 12:03:41 PM NOTICE Meta-Data Will not manually archive any videos (.nfo) because manual archiving is disabled in Config file.

My xbmc is running a full library update, and squidbillies does indeed show up. And it does work, sometimes. I just dont know why I have so many outstanding metadata changes, while most of my strms dont work. Any suggestions?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bradvido88 - 2014-11-21

You need to make sure the soure path in XBMC matches what you've configured for mylibrary.
So in xbmc, it should be scanning for TV shows under smb://thebeast/dropbox/TV Shows/ (not a local drive)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - lilukai - 2014-11-22

Both paths match, and both are the smb share. The videos are still showing in the movies/tvshow view, but the metadata is still not updating correctly.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bradvido88 - 2014-11-22

(2014-11-22, 16:45)lilukai Wrote: Both paths match, and both are the smb share. The videos are still showing in the movies/tvshow view, but the metadata is still not updating correctly.

If you look at a debug log, it will tell you the exact path it's looking for the file in XBMC. If it doesn't find it by that XBMC path, it doesn't update the meta-data

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - markaisi - 2014-11-24

Will I have any problems upgrading to kodi beta with my library?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bradvido88 - 2014-11-24

Haven't tried yet, but if the Kodi beta JSON-RPC is backwards compatible, you'll be fine.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - 173airborne - 2014-12-01

Can anyone think of a reason why whenever I try to add this addon, I get that there's an incorrect structure?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bradvido88 - 2014-12-01

As stated in the first post. This is not an add-on.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - 173airborne - 2014-12-01

ok. so how then do I get it to run with xbmc? I'm really new to xbmc and am trying to make this plugin work for me.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - panico - 2014-12-02

This works with Directv everywhere live TV Channels?

https://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4140/?mydtv=true&

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - tcsekhar - 2014-12-07

I tried to add content from SastaTV addon (I have a subscription and all content works through XBMC) to myLibrary. But, I'm receiving "does not contain files" error message when the java program runs. It works on other addons perfectly fine. I tried the same on MalabarTalkies - I get the same error message.

Can someone please help me troubleshoot the error and get this content into my library?

Thanks.