Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

- othrayte - 2011-08-26

FrenZee Wrote:can any one confirm this is working with latest nightly as when i press sync either library it just hangs

This may have just been fixed, if your comfortable you could try the latest copy on git, or just wait for v0.6.1

- othrayte - 2011-08-26

Thorbear Wrote:also, the script fails when i try to update movie library (tv shows works just fine)

http://pastebin.com/SCiGKPCe

Ok, looking at your log and your trakt profile, I have and initial question,

When the log file was created did you have any movies in your trakt library?

If so then the error was probably related to one of them that had an unusual name, if you come across this problem in the future (maybe if you add some movies back in) then we can continue, but until then we can't do much.

Otherwise if your library was empty of movies at the then I have one or two things we can try. Unfortunately debug logs will probably not be sufficient to solve the problem by themselves.

- othrayte - 2011-08-26

Shinu Wrote:oh, i see. i hope the issue gets fixed soon.

Unfortunately I'm having trouble reproducing this error. Does it still occur for you? Have you tried newer nightlies of XBMC?

If both of these are yes then I need to know which nightly it is happening on, and I'm trying to find a reason why this happens for you but not me.

- othrayte - 2011-08-26

tebicenter Wrote:I have TU installed, not just the official Trakt add-on.

TU never asks me to rate an item after finish playing it, even if I get to the x% configured or if I leave the item playing to the end.

Sorry, I must have missed your response or something, is this still an issue, if so could you please provide a debug log.

- rflores2323 - 2011-08-26

[quote=othrayte]Yeah, I have seen some very specific things being discussed there but I believe it is the correct place to ask given that we know what part of xbmc isn't working. If your still not comfortable with asking there then I can at least start it on your behalf, though this will probably slow things down a bit.
Thanks. If u could since i have no clue what to say.lol ill jump in if they needspecificson my system or a log etc.. thanks sooo much

- dunpealhunter - 2011-08-27

othrayte Wrote:I've had a report from someone else that the problem your describing of some not being added can occur if there is a watched status (on trakt) i think, I'm going to investigate this further as this issue on github. Does this make sense with what you are seeing?

Yeah, i looked over my collection of movies, and everything that was added were movies that didn't have the watched status in trakt. Do you know when this issue will be fixed?

- othrayte - 2011-08-27

dunpealhunter Wrote:Yeah, i looked over my collection of movies, and everything that was added were movies that didn't have the watched status in trakt. Do you know when this issue will be fixed?

Yeah, believe I have fixed it on git, and it will be in v0.6.1 which should be out in the next two days.

- markswift - 2011-08-27

dunpealhunter Wrote:Yeah, i looked over my collection of movies, and everything that was added were movies that didn't have the watched status in trakt. Do you know when this issue will be fixed?

According to GIT this is now fixed.

BTW, how do you manage to watch so much TV, it's unreal man! Shocked

- dunpealhunter - 2011-08-27

I don't have a job, i have a lot of free time Big Grin

- Martijn - 2011-08-27

othrayte Wrote:This could be the same thing as rflores is having trouble with, could you please check if yours seems the same as what is described here.

Well somehow it is fix and now is updating watching/watched status. I just installed the latest GIT version.
I still experience the crashing at closing XBMC. It usually if it's running a couple of hours bit also within half an hour. Will provide log if i experience it again.

Edit:
Today uninstalled TU and have no shutdown problems anymore. So problem is somewhere inside TU

- Thorbear - 2011-08-28

othrayte Wrote:Ok, looking at your log and your trakt profile, I have and initial question,

When the log file was created did you have any movies in your trakt library?

If so then the error was probably related to one of them that had an unusual name, if you come across this problem in the future (maybe if you add some movies back in) then we can continue, but until then we can't do much.

Otherwise if your library was empty of movies at the then I have one or two things we can try. Unfortunately debug logs will probably not be sufficient to solve the problem by themselves.

i did not have any movies in the trakt library at the time. but i've manually added some now.
do tell me what to try to get this working (it still fails right after trying to update movie library)

- lowfi - 2011-09-01

I have:

xbmc eden (apt-get 31-08)
eaon nox svn
trakt utilities 0.6.0
mysql database

All options in TU are on except the rating stuff. When i start XBMC i some syncing messages from TU but my movies/series are not uploaded to trakt.tv collection online. Any idea why?

- othrayte - 2011-09-01

lowfi Wrote:I have:

xbmc eden (apt-get 31-08)
eaon nox svn
trakt utilities 0.6.0
mysql database

All options in TU are on except the rating stuff. When i start XBMC i some syncing messages from TU but my movies/series are not uploaded to trakt.tv collection online. Any idea why?

Please post a debug log as described in the getting help link in my signature.

- lowfi - 2011-09-01

Seems like imdb id is missing for my movies?

Code:
18:26:51 T:2892866240   DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Suspicious plug-in descriptor content in /Users/lowfi/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities/addon.xml, line 13, column 5 (ignoring unexpected element res and its contents).'
18:26:51 T:2892866240   DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.TraktUtilities has been installed.'
18:26:52 T:2957119488   DEBUG: Process - The source file to load is /Users/lowfi/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities/service.py
18:26:52 T:2957119488   DEBUG: Process - Setting the Python path to /Users/lowfi/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities:/Users/lowfi/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib:/Users/lowfi/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup/lib:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/script.module.pil/lib:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/script.module.pysqlite/lib:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python26.zip:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/plat-darwin:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/plat-mac:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/plat-mac/lib-scriptpackages:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/lib-tk:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/lib-old:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/site-packages:
18:26:52 T:2957119488   DEBUG: Process - Entering source directory /Users/lowfi/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities
18:26:52 T:2957119488   DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.TraktUtilities" dependent on version 1.0 of the xbmc.python api
18:26:52 T:2957119488   ERROR: /Users/lowfi/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.TraktUtilities/utilities.py:23: DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead
18:26:52 T:2957119488  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: service: script.TraktUtilities - version: 0.6.0
18:26:53 T:2957119488  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /account/test/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a
18:26:53 T:2963046400  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
18:26:53 T:2957119488  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /user/library/movies/all.json/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a/lowfi

18:26:55 T:2957119488  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi - IMDb ID:
18:26:55 T:2957119488  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Great Escape, The - IMDb ID:
18:26:55 T:2957119488  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Metropolis - IMDb ID:
18:26:56 T:2957119488  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /movie/library/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a
18:26:56 T:2957119488  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: successfully uploaded collection:
18:26:56 T:2957119488  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: inserted: 0 already_exist: 0 skipped: 209
18:26:56 T:2957119488  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: skipped movies: [{u'year': 2010,

I use nfo files with imdb url inside. The scraper i use (moviemeter.nl) also uses the imdb id to scrape the meta data. This is a OSX xbmc log but i get the same errors on my xbmc live boxes.

- othrayte - 2011-09-02

lowfi Wrote:Seems like imdb id is missing for my movies?

I use nfo files with imdb url inside. The scraper i use (moviemeter.nl) also uses the imdb id to scrape the meta data. This is a OSX xbmc log but i get the same errors on my xbmc live boxes.

Hmm, do your imdb ids start with the tt prefix or not, currently TU has a little trouble if that prefix is missing, what I'm considering is adding and option to assume that all ids are for xyz service.